[Resolved]  Ixigo — money debited but ticket not booked pls look

I was booking a train ticket from lko to gkp for 2 feb 2019 and i clicked on upi option... Then proceeded with the payment on google pay. And then amount debited from account here is the message from my bank
Rs 460 with upi id ref[protected]

And then i switch to ixigo app to continue the booking nut it showd me a error and went to payment page again... I got no messages from ixigo or irctc regarding booking... Payment is debited from my account and no booking is completed and there is no. Information regarding the transaction on ixigo app or website... I need refund and ixigo doesnt have phone number to contact or anything like that please help...

money debited but ticket not booked pls look
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-06 00:24:09

[Jun 02, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response Jun 05, 2019
Dear Golu,

Greetings from ixigo!

We are not able to find this transaction with the given details. Please share the failed trip ID starting with ''IXITR'' and your contact details at [protected]@ixigo.com so that we can assist you.

Team ixigo

Comments

Cansal tickets please my payment refund rs.940

Sri, iam natarajan tarveler in 20 may[protected] trian cbe to jaipur exp booking failed my money refund no bank rescved please help my order id:ixitr[protected] and ixitr[protected] my phone nember [protected]

Ixigo Phone
    Ixigo Address
    2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002