[Resolved] Ixigo — payment was successful but train ticket not booked

Bangalore South, Karnatakagurgaon, India
 rachit_cp on Aug 19, 2018
I made a transaction from ixigo and entered irctc login id and chose ola wallet for payment but ticket was not booked and in ixigo it showed error something like "parameter missing.." but in ola wallet statement its showing "transaction with payuglobal successful". Debited amount - 1280, date and time :19 aug 2018, 01:55 pm and transaction id dqk6-c8z3-bunr. But in ixigo there is nothing visible about this transaction. There is no transaction id generated and it didn't even asked for irctc password to complete the booking. So please refund the full amount of rs 1280 asap.
Ixigo account email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2018
refunded

[Aug 19, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2018
Hi Rachit,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed that if money has been deducted from your card/account and ticket is not confirmed please be assured it is safe and will be refunded automatically. It should reflect in your account within 5 working days depending on your bank procedure.

For any further assistance feel free to write to us at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Updated by rachit_cp, Aug 19, 2018
Please provide me confirmation whether will i get it as ola wallet says successful transaction but ixigo has not captured this transaction . And after payment it did not ask for irctc password instead gave some technical error message . Please confirm
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2018
Hi Rachit,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please check you mail box [protected]@yahoo.co.in as we have shared all the details against the refund and amount has been credited towards you Ola money wallet only.

For further assistance feel free to write in at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Team ixigo.

Comments

Thank for quick response . Can you please confirm whether its going to get refunded as ola statement shows successful transaction but in ixigo transaction is not captured as there was a technical error .
I am Jyoti Prakash.
I wasn't able to book a ticket and my balance of 1100was deducted from the account... It's been 5days still there's no refund.. pls refund back...
I've tried contacting them since 2 days...
I've mailed them so may times but there is no reply at all.. it's not the way you guys keep ur customer updated... Please do reply us fo our queries. And refund me back...

prakash jyoti's reply, Aug 21, 2018
My amount is 1120.
Not a 1100 okk
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2018

Hi Prakash,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed we haven’t received any credit against the shared id as transaction was not completed and we didn't received any credit. Hence request you to please check with the bank concern regarding the same.

If you need any other assistance feel free to write in at [email protected]

Team ixigo.
I do train tickets from Ixigo trains and my payment amount is deducted but booking doesn't happen.
I haven't received my refund payment in my bank account

my name is mohd nahid
my ticket booking failed.
And my account balance debit.
Is rs 1035.36 no return
please returen my money
ticket amount 1035.36
Sir, I do book train ticket from ixigo app for 04 April, my payment money 220.06 has deducted on 26 th march from my bank account but the booking is pending till now
Sir please help me, i tried to book ticket but amount debited but ticket not booked
It was 1858.16

Payment I'd: 3XTDT14SN7J8NJUTIF
order I'd : IXITR[protected]

Respected Sir/madam,

My self Sonam rajbhar, I booked train Ticket and the booking has been failed on 24/07/2019 .the amount has been deducted, iIt's been more than 10 days my money not yet refunded, please refund my money ..

Sonam rajbhar.

Today[protected] I have booked one ticket in Jan Shatabdi Express (Train No.12084) from Coimbatore to Tiruchirapalli to travel on[protected]. The payment of Rs.115.59 has been deducted from My State Bank of India, Peelemedu Branch, Coimbatore. But my ticket has not been generated. Please advise me in this regard since I have to positively on that date.

The reply received under.
"Thanks for writing to us. Sorry, we couldn't find your details. Kindly share your booking/Trip ID starting from "IXITR", so that we can get this checked at the earliest.

You can find this Trip ID in the email or SMS that you would have received from ixigo or you can also find it in the 'transactions' section on the ixigo app."

Today[protected] I replied as under.
Thangarajan.
"Sorry. Once I booked the ticket, nothing further happened.
I had not received any sms or trip ID.
I have given details, the payment, amount paid and from which bank. If you are not able to check even the transaction made in your favour, I have to say, you are making fun o[censored]sing your portal to make money from public.
So, I do not have any other option other than proceeding to recover my money from you, forget the ticket."

My question now is whether you cannot from your accounts, whether the money as informed by me, has not been verified and act accordingly.

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - payment was successful but train ticket not booked