[Resolved] Ixigo — status of my refund amount

anit.kumar@jspl.com on Jan 18, 2018
Dear ixigo team

1. I booked a ticket for 04 person in train no 12442, rajdhani exp for 31 dec 2017 vide
Pnr - [protected]
Transaction id - [protected]

2. Subsequently i cancelled the above ticket on 31 dec vide cancellation id - [protected] and an amount of rs 1915 refund was initiated

3. It was mailed to me that refund of rs 1915.00 will be refunded in 10 days.

So far the refund amount has not been credited in my account and in irctc site the status is showing 'rds'.

Request you to kindly revert back on status of my refund amount at the earliest.

Anit kumar
Mob - [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 21, 2018

[Jan 18, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2018
Hi Anit,

Greetings from ixigo

Our team has reverted to your query and have shared the ARN number through which you can track the refund with your bank. ARN is generated by your bank itself and is a sufficient proof of refund.

For any assistance, you can always reach out to us at trains@ixigo.com

Thanks for your cooperation!

Team ixigo

Comments

I booked my train payment was debited from my ACCOUNT . WHEN I CANCELLED MY TRAIN THE PAYMENT WAS NOT RETURNED . TODAY IS THE THE 10 DAY MONEY was not returned .
Dear ixigo,
I got my ARN number but my bank is saying there is no amount initiated its been more than 10 days what is this delay . Will i get my refund or not?
reference id: [protected]
Dear ixigo

I have booked my tickets but processing was failed. But payment from my account has been deducted. And I have't get my payment yet. I got phone from them dat I will receive payment in 5 days but now it's more than 10 days and I have't received my payment of rupees .
I did't get till now my refund, i already complaint.but not resolve yet.
please resolve it refund my unless deducted amount.
Thank you.

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - status of my refund amount