Kallada G4 Travels Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jul 19, 2022

File a complaint to Kallada G4 Travels

Having problems with Kallada G4 Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kallada G4 Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kallada G4 Travels

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Kallada G4 Travels reviews & complaints page 3

I booked a ticket to hyderabad through abhibus for 22nd june 2017.
Being ramzan season i booked the ticket well in advance as these bus operators will increase the fare during these times..
Today on 20th june the said kallada travels guy called me and told bus is cancelled due to registration problem..
The truth is these people will cancel the ticket booked thru other websites and sell them for higher price.
Also when we cancel the ticket they'll take 50% as cancellation charges and when they cancel they must reimburse us with extra amount.
Now all the buses are full no tickets are available..
Kallada G4 Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pathetic service.
    Irony u r saying that u put customer first. This is utterly non sense.

U make customers suffer by not providing necessary details about venue, bus no, driver contact no, if bus is late.

How problematic it is to just send an SMS. When u charge nearly 1000Rs for a ticket, can't u just send a message to the customers about pick up.

Customers can really get heart attack because o[censored]r dealers & staff.

Staff question us back even when Thiers mistake is there. Train ur staff first. Teach them basic etiquettes as how to talk to a customer.

Unfit to be claiming better service provider.

Booked a ticket from salem to vijayawada on 24/05/2017 for journey on 25/05/2017.. The ticket number is oonl469438. I cancelled the ticket on 25/05/2017 at 7am.. But i didn't get any refund.. I am trying to contact the customer care since a week but not able to connect as the lines are always busy.. Two numbers [protected] and [protected].. They say that they have noted my number and contact soon.. But still not received any communication.. Contacted the local office in salem, but asked to contact customer care.. Totally helpless..

I was travelling from Tirunelveli to Hyderabad on[protected]
        Ticket no:OONL468753
        BUS Registration Number: KA01AB5770
        The journey was one of my bad experience in Kallada Travels. We weren't provided water bottle this was very unsatisfactory.
        There was a single driver throughout the journey and he was using his mobile phone for personal purposes while driving this was very unsafe act.
        The assistant in the bus was very reckless and rude with the passengers.
        The bus didn't reach the destination in the scheduled time.
        Please look into this and do the needful as we care for Kallada's brand name and it's reputation since we have been travelling with Kallada for 5 years.

I was travelling from bangalore to cochin on 28th april 2017.. The reaching time was 7.30am.. It reached at 1pm... I missed my convocation, caught fever due to excessive travelling... When i asked for a reason, no proper explanation was given. Unfortunately while returning also, my booking was with the same people, ie. Same bus, same staff.. It was again late by an hour in the morning when it reached back to bangalore.

My dropping point was hebbal, but in madiwala i was told that this bus is not going to take that route so get down & take a cab...?? When i told him that i booked only because i get the dropping point as hebbal, the driver didn't even bother to listen. The driver was excessive rude & asked me get down if you want to.. Because this bus will go to kalasipalyam..!!

Is this a so called customer service?? Let the cleanliness of the bus be.. Is this how you talk to a female passenger?! I missed the entire purpose of going to cochin.. They were not even apologetic..!! This travels should completely shut down their operations... They dont have any professionalism, no punctuality, no service... Total waste of money!

I had booked in kallada travels dated 28th April 2017, 7am departure. My serious concern is bus did not depart on time, they left at 8.15am made us to wait for 1hr 15mns. When asked about the delay they were not bothered to respond. They kept on ignoring us. I booked 7am bus so that I can reach Salem within 11am and attend meeting with esic officer. This is very pathetic and horrible service. They are not bothered about service waiting to fill up seats. Please take necessary action. I am attaching the ticket details.

M 29 Cochin
              Yesterday(13.02.2017) i travelled in kallada travels from Cochin to Coimbatore.
              I booked ticket to Coimbatore not to coimbatore by pass.
              In the late night the asked me to get down at Coimbatore by pass and informed that it wont go to coimbatore town. There is no pick up van from coimbatore by pass to coimbatore town(Gandhipuram). The driver is very arrogant and irresponsible. Its really difficult during night time to get another cab or bus from the place where they dropped eventhough which is not the right place.
              Bus details:
              Ernakulam to banglore servive
              KA 01AB 4735

Since passengers are from different backgrounds, that would be better if the management decides to play some entertainment musics else movie songs. The weirdest experience is that, the staffs are taking their own decision and playing hindu songs only, which is not comfortable for non hindus. Iam travelling from Pathanapuram to Bangalore right now[protected]:45PM. When i asked the staff, the response was "we have only this songs, and we...

Respected sir,
                I would like to highlight an issue regarding a booking & cancellation through an agent to Kallada travels Trivandrum .I was booked my ticket on 26th November 2016 my booking Reference Number FMN1Y60DJU Named Daniel John age 57&P.O Daniel aged 87 from Trivandrum to Kalpetta Wynad PNR Number OVIA 14813
                Also made a return booking from Kalpetta to Trivandrum on 28th Named Daniel John age 57 November Reference number FMN1YR5NV67 PNR OVIA 14812
                Unfortunately my father was admitted in the hospital on 26l11/2016 17:24 on Swanthna Hosptal Ambalamukku Perrokada Trivandrum then I have to cancelled the booking due to hospitalisation
                The same day evening (26th) I was send mail to the agent for cancellation of my both bookings with details and send messages to their mobile
                The next day went to the agent for refund cancelled ticket which I purchased
                Booking fare details below for your consideration
                Fare Amount for booking through Kallada Travels Rs 800 per person direct purchase
                Fare Amount for booking through agent Rs 2006 for 2 people from Trivandrum to Kalpetta Wynad
                Fare Amount for booking through agent Rs 1006 from Kalpetta to Trivandrum
                Refund money which given to me that Rs 425+506=931
                Total I was lost Rs 2006+1006 =3012-931= RS 2081
                The refund which is given is not acceptable so please inform the travels and get clarification about the Refund Amount which is given to me
                Attached all documents along with this letter
                Yours faith fully
                TEL [protected]
                Mobile [protected]
                Email [protected]@gmail .com

Hai,
                  I booked ticket on kllada travells from sulthan bathery to trivandrum on 14.09.2016. The bus running time was at 8.0 pm and the reporting time was at 7.45 pm. Since i was traveling form pulpally (25 km from sulthan batrhery) to sulthan bathery by oridnary bus and also terrific traffic due to onam festival, i was able to reach sulthan bathery at 7.50pm.in between at 7.35 pm, the driver called me and i told that i will reach bathery at 7.50 pm. But the driver is not willing to wait up to 7.50pm and he told me that it is not possible to wait for a single passenger. They started from bathery at 7.45 pm and thus i could not be able catch the bus.

I'm somasundaram s, my number [protected], email address - [protected]@yahoo. com booked ticket from coimbatore to bangalore through kallada travels alloted seat number was c2 travels through online. while booking through online portal there was no lady passenger booked next to my seat. hence my booking was accepted. boarded bus at coimbatore around 12.40am. settled at booked seat number. after few minutes i was asked to move to different seat because co passenger seat was booked by lady. i said i will not change the seat because while booking the seat that is c1 next to me was not booked, so it was not my fault in no where. kallada staff santosh from cbe omni bus stop were very rude saying can't do anything you have move to seat h3, behaved unethically and used unparlimentary words in front of other passengers by saying this is not the bus to enjoy sitting next to lady, there are other several buses for such activities, such words humiliated and abused in front of others. i said i cannot move to different seat as co passenger seat was not booked. after few words exchange as things were out of control i asked to call police after kallada staff in professional behavior. these people has to be taught how to be polite and behave to passngers. below is my ticket details. id:ohyd344895, coimbatore to bengaluru date:[protected] operator:kallada tours and travels (service id:[protected] seats:c2. board at omni bus stand, time:11:55 pm. status:reserved ph:[protected]

I have booked a ticket for my relative on kallada travels through redbus but i couldnt able to board on the time mentioned in the ticket so i called them but they said they cannot cancel the ticket and my money is gone and i let it go but at 2.15pm i got a message that somebody is boarded on the bus and i am confused how could they do that its kind of a cheating if they couldnt cancel the ticket and refund the money they should leave the...

I am writing this complaint to you based on multiple calls made by me to Kallada.

I booked a ticket through RedBus from Bangalore to Trivandrum on[protected] and the ticket was confirmed under the Ticket# TJ4A39772979 and received a call by afternoon1.30 pm stating the BUS cancelled and will accommodate you in a different bus..

Also, Received a confirmation for a different bus under ticket# EbglrPH19540 with seat no E4 from Bangalore to Trivandrum around 3.42 pm and later I received an SMS again on 5.17 pm stating the ticket is been cancelled.. And the reason they provided was RED BUS Cancelled my ticket which infact they did not do that.

I contacted the red bus and they stated the Ticket is Active and not yet cancelled and also made the Red Bus Staff to talk to Kallada Travel Employee Name Lijo from Hebbal via conference call and he stated that we wanted to talk to his manager and need pay extra money for the ticket..

Later the complaint was raised to RED BUS and provided him the number from where I received the Call stating the RedBUs is cancelled the ticket, So the RED BUS staff spoke the person name Srinivas and he stated the same reason with no resolution.. Also I have attached the Active Ticket for your reference

THIS IS REALLY PATHETIC AND I AM WRITING YOU THIS BECASUE I MIGHT GET SOME RESOLUTION AND ALSO MANY PEOPLE LIKE ME WILL BE STATISFIED..

I booked 2 tickets from Bangalore to Tirunelveli for my journey on 21.02.2016 and started the journey.
                        I had a baggage of slight bigger bag for which the driver told it will be considered as luggage and
                        i have to pay Rs.800/- separately to them which will not be acknowledged with a receipt. I told i wont and he replied nothing.
                        But on 21.02.2016 night around 10PM near Karnataka/Tamilnadu Checkpost he woke me and asked...
                        Hi, i booked a ticket in http://www.kalladatravels.com/ site from chennai to theni, i choose G3 a seat and filled the details required, for payment i choose netbank and paid the amount, got the sms from my bank as well Rs.762 is debit from my account. But i didnt received the ticket via email or sms, and i try to call the techincal support team number which is mentioned in the website[protected]. During the first call they said due to technical...

Have booked Kalla travels for a journey from Tirupur to Ernakulam. My reporting time was 11:40 Pm. Have reported 20 mins early before my reporting time. When I reached there, one of the office staff said that the bus will arrive only after 2:00 Am. Asked me to wait in his office for such a long time. Totally frustrated and my journey plan is collapsed completely.

Kallada Travels — Worst bus Service

Had a very bad experience that they don't even stop for food. They never mentioned anywhere that it was non stop. Had to stay hungry the entire trip. Extremely pissed off. Don't travel in this bus. The driver and the staff is extremely rude.

Blackmailing staff! Been travelling from thodupuzha to banglore today. My phone slipt under the seat and staff got it. When i asked for the same they were not willing to give it unless i give them 100rs for a drink. I abide the rule that passenger have the responsibility of their luggage. But, blackmailing using such situations is no good service. Having rude behavior to customers is no good for any business. They even said 'we are a gang a we keep doing this' - I think that explains everything.

I had booked a ticket from Ernakulam to Bangalore for 19/7/2015 and the boarding was given at Edapalyy Toll Jn. On contacting telephone, the conductor told the Bus will arrive at 10.20 PM at Edapally toll and I was waiting from 9.45 PM onwards at the spot. Even after waiting till 11.00 PM the bus not arrived. ON contacting again the conductor told they have taken the route Varapuzha, Paravur as per direction from the office. I booked the ticket well in advnce for Rs.1, 000/-. I had to attend an urgent project work in my Office on 20/07/2015. The irresponsible act of the staff of Kallada travels caused me unlimited inconvenience, metal torture and financial loss. I prey for suitable action against the Kallada travels for cheating.

I had booked a ticket with Kallada Travels from Kanyakumari to Bangalore for 28th Dec, 2014. The bus was to depart at 9pm from Triveni Travels, Kanyakumari. I reached Triveni travels at 7:30 PM and was sitting at the shop for around an hour. Around 8:30Pm i went to fetch water bottle from nearby shop ; as there was a queue at the shop it took me around 15 mins. When i came back at Triveni Travels around 8:45PM, the agent said that the bus has already left. There were still 15 mins left for the scheduled departure. The agent started yelling at me and using foul language. I requested him to talk properly as i was a single lady travelling alone. He asked me to take govt bus and try to catch the bus at the next stop. I had to call Main office of Kallada Travels and after explaining to them the whole situation they arranged a taxi for me till the next stop. I hope that Kallada travels takes strict action against Triveni travels for harrasing and mentally torturing a lady travelling alone where the entire fault of the agent himself.

I have travelled from Thiruvalla to Bangalore (I think Bus came from Adoor) last week and the fare they charged is approx rs. 1600 for Multiaxile volvo . But when I boarded the bus I got surprised, the person sitting even in the middle of the bus will easily come to know about each small gutter or humps in the road and there is no TV in the center of the bus .Staff are rude and they only speak tamil and when I called for knowing the status of the bus they spoke very rude . They played irritating songs/movie throughout the evening .It was very irritating. The bus quality was very poor when they charge high fares compared to other operators. I was not able to close the AC valve on top of my head as it was damaged and I had to struggle a lot in the night.