Kallada G4 Travels Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Sep 7, 2022

File a complaint to Kallada G4 Travels

Having problems with Kallada G4 Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kallada G4 Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kallada G4 Travels

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Kallada G4 Travels reviews & complaints page 4

I have travelled from Thiruvalla to Bangalore (I think Bus came from Adoor) last week and the fare they charged is approx rs. 1600 for Multiaxile volvo . But when I boarded the bus I got surprised, the person sitting even in the middle of the bus will easily come to know about each small gutter or humps in the road and there is no TV in the center of the bus .Staff are rude and they only speak tamil and when I called for knowing the status of the bus they spoke very rude . They played irritating songs/movie throughout the evening .It was very irritating. The bus quality was very poor when they charge high fares compared to other operators. I was not able to close the AC valve on top of my head as it was damaged and I had to struggle a lot in the night.
Kallada G4 Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I travelled Dharmapuri to Alappuza on 12th Aug.I boarded the bus from Dharmapuri. It was a Banglore - Alappuzha bus. I kept my bag right above my seat's luggage carrier. I got up at Alappuzha and i didn't find my bag. i asked the driver and the conductor .. at least the drive felt bad for me but the conductor didn't care and just said someone would have taken it away and we cant find. I got down empty handed at Alappuzha :(

Thirunelvelli to Salem Mercedes Benz bus no.B19 ticket no. AIJK[protected]July14 night) Had worst service experience.. I booked tickets for mom and dad for last night.. 1) Bus 1 hour delay. 2) Didn't allow to put baggage underneath the bus. 3) Abusive words and misbehaviour of crew members. 4) Didn't drop at mentioned point bus had supposed to drop them at New Bus stand Salem as per mentioned in bill receipt but the ticket agent in the bus refused to drop them at bus stand and they had to get down at by pass..They are above 50 years In that early morning by 5 this how you treat passengers.. .. Even when dad asked them if you provide this kinda service how will people choose your travel he says don't come.. don't come in this travels.. And when warned about complaining about this matter he says complain to anyone I don't mind now get down.. Such a retarded.. It was me who recommended this travels to ma parents but it was miserable.. We had been in KPN Travels for so many years we haven't faced such a thing.. Completely dissatisfied

I booked a ticket from Kazhakkoottam to Bangalore for today(05-Jan-2014) through makemytrip.com. In my ticket bus departure time was 8:15pm from Kazhakkoottam(and the fare was more than regular day's price.1100 for regular day and i booked for 1350). We reached there on time and was waiting for the bus. Bus didn't come. After 8:30 we tried to call them. One guy picked the call and told that they'll come soon. So we again waited there. At 8:50 we again called. then they told bus is at Thampanoor. We were ready to go there and catch the bus. But they were not ready to wait also. And we were talking to them about different options, but they cut the call. They were not even ready to listen us. When we called, they told bus departed at 8.00 PM and they are not responsible for the time given in makemytrip.com or redbus.in, whereas in their site also(http://www.kallada.com) the timing given is 8:15 PM. Screenshot is attached. Usually the bus operators call the passenger before the bus starts. I didn't receive any call from them. They should refund the full amount(Rs. 1350/-) to me as IT WAS NOT A MISTAKE FROM MY SIDE. And they wasted my one day as I couldn't join the office on time. And I have to book the ticket for next day. IT WAS A TOTAL LOSS OF TIME AND MONEY FOR ME.
        Kallada G4 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am rite now sitting in bus from chennai to ernakulam. I was told that the boarding time is at 7 pm from t nagar for which I have started from my house at 5.30. I was taken to koyembedu by a share auto and later was transferred to the bus at 8.30. Since then the bus is running without stop. I am starving an these people have not stopped for food. When enquiried with the driver, the driver says that this is a non stop bus and there is no stop for food and refreshment. I dint go for argument because he is running as per his owners order. There are many people of different age sitting in bus and who are coming from differnt places. All are starving the way I do. In a journey 2 hours in flight they are serving refreshment and providing restrooms. But in a journey of 11 to 12 hrs there is no break.
          Aug 13, 2020

My parents had traveled in Kallada Travels Volvo bus from Palakkad to Chennai. They had boarded the bus from Chandra Nagar Bye Pass, Palakkad and alighted at Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai. Ticket No. OONL132468 Journey Date 16 09 2013 Seat No. K1 & K2 The seat was totally wet and dirty due to vomiting by a fellow passenger who had sat on it just before they boarded the bus yesterday. There was no kind response from the attendants or the bus driver to fix the mess. They were completely irresponsible. This is highly unacceptable after paying a very high amount for the tickets. There was no action taken by your staffs and they had to continue travelling sitting on the same dirty seat. Some how the fellow passengers had cleaned the seats but the seats were completely wet and the floor remained unattended, completely dirty with vomit.. 1) Why were someone else sitting on their seats? 2) Why did not any of your staffs take any kind of action in cleaning up the mess even after repeated requests? This shows a high level of irresponsible behavior and is not good for any companies operating in this industry. I would seek an urgent reply to this email. We view this lapse on your part seriously and we may take up this matter further in case of no response from your end.

Worst Service from Kallada Travels. We booked ticket in Kallada Traveles from redbus.in from Hyderabad to Bangalore. Driver sold my tickets to some other people and told we change your seats to some other bus after some 100 km they again asked us to sit in the same bus which we booked and they told us to take last seats and the driver was very rude and vulgar he was telling you want to come sit in last seats and come other get down hear he told me after 100 km. he told us you can complain to anyone i wont care. Friends please think while booking the ticket you may get into the trouble in the middle. hear is the details Travels: Kallada Travels Bus Number : KA01 AB5906 Driver Phone Number : [protected]

Delay of 3 hours aNd Vehicle Breakdown

Never seen such a pathetic service ever in life.!!!

We have only heard that for the amount you pay, we deserve the quality of service too.

On 2Nd of July, booked a ticket from Bangalore to Pathanamthitta, Ranny.

Now what, we got a call stating that the bus would leave by 8:30pm sharp.
                Been there by 8:15, aNd straight on face the bus is already delayed by 1 hours.

What next...9:30-10 no signals of bus coming in.
                The whole crowd started with chaos aNd Madiwala check post loosing their patience. There been guys who cancelled their train ticket so they can make to the funeral as early as possible.

So, the reason was that the bus is getting repaired. So, is that the only time, they could get it repaired. Great Service again...!!!
                Next at last, people applause by a clap when the bust left by 10:30 aNd praying the bus wont break down anywhere else in the middle.

ArouNd 8:30, the bus broke down at Thrissur wherein there was no signs of transport aNd when approached the coNductor aNd the bus driver, they said they would seNd another bus.

Some of the frustrated people left to the places nearby where they could make home aNd what about the rest. ArouNd 10 to 15 of them still waiting for the bus to arrive aNd the rain to come down. Till then no signals of arrival of a new bus aNd never seen a frustrated service arouNd the globe. People paid arouNd 1150/- for the travel expenses aNd the service is so terrible aNd cheap that they could not even maintain their bus or the bus drivers.

If this could be taken forwards, at-least we travellers could expect a compensation aNd an apology to all the travellers in it. I have also heard there were people who were waiting to atteNd courses at the earliest aNd need to be back the next day. Funerals the most importantly.

SUCH A PATHETIC SERVICE...KALLADA TRAVELS.......!!! Expecting an action to be taken at the earliest.

n/a — Breakdown

I have rather had and 80 Gig (Walmart) external drive. It was pure JUNK! It actually worked well for the first year, of which I rarely used it, but after heavy use (namely my dissertation) it crashed. Now I will have to pay anywhere between 3 and 10 times the price to have it recovered. Trying to find someone locally (Atlanta Metro Area). It seems that everyone that I knew who bought this brand has had the same problem despite model. I wish I could send it back to the company in pieces with take your junk back attached to it, but first I have to have my dissertation recovered.

PLEASE, PLEASE do not buy into their "We will recover your data scheme" this is just a ploy where you spend approximately $1500 and they place in a new drive and tell you that your data could not be recovered.

Please spread the word on this company. The faster the word can get around on it the faster it will shut down. I hate their products and service. Hate it! Support your local computer store as well. I am coming to realize that they care more about the customer than Wal-Mart. Also some of those guys are extremely skilled at data recovery at a fraction of the price.

Kallada Travels — 8 Hour delay without any reason

Pls dont try kallada travels to Pala/Pathanamthitta...

This peoples are cheating & not at all considering travellers.am sharing one of my personal experience.i book a ticket from Bangalore to Pala on 26th June 2013.As per booked schedule its suppose to start 8.30 Pm & reach at 7.30 am..
                  Beleive me the bus has reached in Palai 2.15 Pm. 7 Hr Late without any reason no breakdown /or any other complaints.As per driver...

I had booked bus tickets from Pondichery to Coimbatore on 02/06/2013 at 9.15pm through online in kallada travels. I had booked 5 tickets ,the fare being Rs.3950/-We came to the travelsoffice by 0830pm.We were made to wait and then asked to board a van.We were dropped in a place called villupuram,40kms from Pondy and were informed that bus to cbe will come by 1230.We were not even given a place to sit and were made to sit on the platform.Myself with 3 kids were made to wait for one hour in the night.We waited there and the bus came by 12.For the running hrs of 5hrs15min from villupuram to cbe ,they have charged a fare of Rs.790/-per head.We were not informed that the place of boarding will be villupuram at the time of booking the tickets.That too making the passengers wait on the road in the night at 11pm is highly atrocious.Kindly take necessary action so that this may not be repeated to other passengers in the future.

Ref:Chennai to kannur travel in Kallada travels.Travel date: May[protected]
                    Sub: Bad bad review for Kallada travels (chennai- Kannur)

My rating for the bus, punctuality, customer service, and all-in-all would be 0 for Kallada travels. This is my 3rd time with Kallada travels, each time the experience has been worst.

1. Pickup location. The pickup point for location Tambaram was given as 'Adayar bakery', which is about 8-10kms distance away from tambaram main junction. Actually the pickup location was 'Hindu mission hospital' which is close to main junction. We had to pay 200Rs to travel to the mentioned location and then come back to actual pickup point.
                    The point is Kallada travels does not care about informing the passangers about this or Update the location to travel portals like makemytrip, yatra, redbus etc.
                    When we pinpointed this to the bus driver/conductor, they were asking to tell MakeMytrip to update. Woww....

2. Punctuality: Bus was supposed to reach at 9.40pm at tamabaram. The actual tie it arrived was 10.45pm.. Great punctuality...

3. Customer service and customer interaction: No one ever picks up the contact number (mobile or landline) when we call. For the lucky (extremely patient one to dial it a 100 times) one who gets it, the attitude of Kallada travels to the customer is very very rude. The same is the case with the bus attenders/drivers.

4. Bus quality: Supposed to be a multi-axle. Badly badly maintained. I think they are not doing regular service for it. Heard from one of the fellow passengers that the bus had met with an accident one week before, this was evident from the front guard which was replaced one with a cheap chinese looking one. The driving is nothing short than rash.

5. The most important part: Bus was supposed to reach Kannur at 11am next morning. The bus had a mechanical trouble midway (~100kms from Chennai) and instead of calling a mechanic or informing to get another bus, the bus attenders/drivers wasted 2-3 hours trying to patch up. Finally when it was done, for the remaining part of the journey, the driving was so rash. No wonder the bus gets into accidents. The bus reached at 3.30pm or so at Calicut.

6. It is supposed to be Chennai to Kannur bus. Actually, the bus is only till Calicut and from there they provide a taxi/cab. A not so well maintained cab in which they put in maximum number of passengers for calicut to Kannur journey. This is never mentioned in the bus ticket or any time during booking.

By the time we reached Kannur, it was around 4.30-5pm. 5 hours late than mentioned time.

I know even putting this review has no use, since we have to depend on these kind of travels in routes where they have an autonomy, cheating customers, squeezing money from them.

Aug 13, 2020

Horrible experience with booking in Kallada Travels.

I have booked a ticket in Kallada travels (non-AC sleeper – Alleppey to Bangalore) for 20th may, 2013. The scheduled time was 6:15 from the kallada Alleppey office YMCA Junction; but bus came 45 min late and not only this; the bus didn’t stop at the Alleppey stand and went without picking passengers. There were total 5 Passenger missed out.

The kallada office personals taking no responsibility about this and telling me they are helpless. While calling to their customer care no.[protected] it was showing number out of service, so pathetic, tried another mobile number ([protected]), this time one guy picked and confirmed that it belongs to kallada,Kochi Office, Chittor road. But as soon as i told my problem that this guy stopped speaking and not speaking at all. i disconnected the call and called again, this time my call was not being taken. it shows real avoidance of customer concern and safety.

I felt Kallada Travels knows only to take money from customers, and later no care about their travel comfort, Time and safety. It was a very frustrating and bad experience for me, waiting more that 2.30 hrs in heavy rain and catching another KSRTC bus to Bangalore; paying extra Rs 400/-.

I will never ever gonna hire service from Kallada travels from now.
                      Aug 13, 2020

Recently I had a return travel by kallada from bangalore to kochi. I was going for my friend's wedding.

Kallada needs to improve on three things:

1) Appoint well mannered drivers and their helpers who treat the customers like human beings.
                        2) Appoint drivers who communicate well in english and hindi with non malayali people.
                        3) Appoint drivers who drive the bus like a bus not like a bike.

Expanding on the above three points:

In relation to point number 1. Bangalore-ernakulam route. I was going for my friends wedding hence needed to have a luggage. Unfortunately i had two bags. The Bus helper was not happy about this. H e was showing attitude as if kallada dosenot pay him to keep the passenger's luggage in the bus.

In relation to point 2. I am not aware of either kerala or the langauge there. The driver expected me to know where i am going to get down. He did not even tell me my stop has come. I had to ask an auto fellow whether it was kochi (my stop). When i confronted the driver he replies me "You should be aware of where you are going" in broken hindi-english-malayali all mixed together. Language problem along with high attitude problem. This is what we call 100 % literacy.

In relation to point 3: My bus driver was driving the same way the heroes drive in south movies. Please we are paying you for travel and not for our own funeral.

If you want to see what a good travel is please travel through VRL OR SRS OR KSRTC (karnataka not kerala) once, then you will come to now where KALLADA stands. Please learn something from the Bangalore bus companies. Please take it positively.

I hope this gets read by some higher authority or it might go waste the same way i wasted money for my travel through kallada.

Reference-Ticket Id :93171

I made payment of 1210 through sbi net banking to palakkad-chennai
                          11.55 pm bus that is coming from kottayam ,i made payment but doesnot
                          recieved ticket kindly do the needfull and send me ticket urgently.my
                          transaction id is IGI1639244. if ticket is not available please refund
                          my amount-1210 to my S.B.I A/C-[protected].

Reference-Ticket Id :93171

I made payment of 1210 through sbi net banking to palakkad-chennai
                          11.55 pm bus that is coming from kottayam, i made payment but doesnot
                          recieved ticket kindly do the needfull and send me ticket urgently.my
                          transaction id is IGI1639244. if ticket is not available please refund
                          my amount-1210 to my S.B.I A/C-[protected].

i had a very miserable journey in Kallada travels bus From Chennai to Ernakulam on 11th March 2013. Bus did keep up the expectation in punctuality , but the helper guy did behave very badly with me as a lady passenger . I was in aisle seat and the window seat was vacant. the guy did misbehave several times even after warning him. I was really helpless in that situation during the night as nobody listened to me in their sleep l. I had to stay awake for the whole journey of 13 hours till i reach my destination point.I am really pissed off with his behaviour.Plese make sure the passengers safety,especially ladies.The reason why we are choosing this type of travels to avoide this type of problems and difficulties.So please do understand that.

Kallada Travels — Worst travel experience

Never travel or book your trip in kallada travels. Experienced the worst travel service in my life. The rating for this travel was good in redbus. So i selected this booked the bus in ponnamali stop, chennai at 3pm on 28th Oct 2012(sunday) to travel and i was told that the pick point in little far from ponnamli and it is a high hotel side. So i reached that pick point at 2.30 after my work. At 3PM i called to get the bus point and they said...

1) Bus did not stop as told.
                              2) Bus started 1:30 hrs delay.
                              3) Drivers wee very rude though I was a female passenger
                              4) Never stopped in proper place for 12 hrs for food or for rest room.
                              5) Hit a lorry in a highway and used very foul words to lorry driver.
                              6) Never cleaned the sheets given.
                              7) Folded the sheets and kept for reuse in front of our eyes.
                              8) Loud singing and chatting by drivers and cleaner early in the morning.
                              9) Bus was with very less suspension.
                              Aug 13, 2020

This is brought your attention about a serious and irresponsible behavior of Driver and tour conductor on Bus route Trivandrum – Bangalore (via. Marthandam).
                                We had a boarding point at Balaramapuram (08:40 PM reporting time) for the above bus, and we were waiting there from 08:30 PM and the bus passed away this boarding point around 08:50 PM WITH OUT picking us.
                                When we checked with Kallada office Trivandrum, they were giving...

Hi ,
                                All , right now I am sitting in kallada office koyambedu . I am here to see off a senior citizen of 61 years . We had booked the ticket from chennai to calicut volvo ac multi axel semi sleeper (2+2) 9.00 pm bus , for which they charge 1400 . I was supposed to board the bus at egmore for which wqe had travelled from solibganallur and reached egmore . The bus is not having a pick up point there and they insult you, humiliate you , no proper communication, then they ask me to come down to koyambedu after more than 30 kms of travel , and then they say pls don't teach us the rules .. As a consumer , client , customer , a peson who pays money to the kallada people I know my rights and I cannot take a heart patient from place to place which will make the passengers travel and life itself in full jeopardy after a whole day of hectic travel and threats from kallada people . The guy who is siiting in the counter says he's the all in all for kallada and we r not here to teach him rules ., so I have decided to spend a 10 rupee for this and file a suit fot illtreating and threatening , misbehaving to a senior citizen and more than that a consumer .. The guys name is sudhakaran , koyambedu office , chennai .
                                [protected], [protected].
                                My parties ticket number is TEB[protected] ..
                                I need all the other travellers and passengers who have complaints to support me for such irresponsible behaviour , and for abusing , misbehaving to a senior citizen ..
                                I'm saran . My mail I'd is [protected]@gmail.com
                                [protected] .

Kallada Travels — bus leaving before departure time

sir
                                  my name is R.SADASIVAM mobile # [protected]
                                  i have booked ticket on 21/6/2012 from Salem to Bangalore through red bus.com the travels that was booked was Kallada Travels my red bus ticket # TE7M23824223 seat numbers K1-s,k2-s and PNR # ORED4641 Cochin to Bangalore Day Service the Departure Time was 5:30 pm mobile no[protected]
                                  When i reached the Salem Kallada Travels Office at 5:20pm the bus was all ready...