Ref:Chennai to kannur travel in Kallada travels
.Travel date: May[protected]
Sub: Bad bad review for Kallada travels
My rating for the bus, punctuality, customer service, and all-in-all would be 0 for Kallada travels
. This is my 3rd time with Kallada travels
, each time the experience has been worst.
1. Pickup location. The pickup point for location Tambaram was given as 'Adayar bakery', which is about 8-10kms distance away from tambaram main junction. Actually the pickup location was 'Hindu mission hospital' which is close to main junction. We had to pay 200Rs to travel to the mentioned location and then come back to actual pickup point.
The point is Kallada travels
does not care about informing the passangers about this or Update the location to travel portals like makemytrip
When we pinpointed this to the bus driver/conductor, they were asking to tell MakeMytrip
to update. Woww....
2. Punctuality: Bus was supposed to reach at 9.40pm at tamabaram. The actual tie it arrived was 10.45pm.. Great punctuality...
3. Customer service and customer interaction: No one ever picks up the contact number (mobile or landline) when we call. For the lucky (extremely patient one to dial it a 100 times) one who gets it, the attitude of Kallada travels
to the customer is very very rude. The same is the case with the bus attenders/drivers.
4. Bus quality: Supposed to be a multi-axle. Badly badly maintained. I think they are not doing regular service for it. Heard from one of the fellow passengers that the bus had met with an accident one week before, this was evident from the front guard which was replaced one with a cheap chinese looking one. The driving is nothing short than rash.
5. The most important part: Bus was supposed to reach Kannur at 11am next morning. The bus had a mechanical trouble midway (~100kms from Chennai) and instead of calling a mechanic or informing to get another bus, the bus attenders/drivers wasted 2-3 hours trying to patch up. Finally when it was done, for the remaining part of the journey, the driving was so rash. No wonder the bus gets into accidents. The bus reached at 3.30pm or so at Calicut.
6. It is supposed to be Chennai to Kannur bus. Actually, the bus is only till Calicut and from there they provide a taxi/cab. A not so well maintained cab in which they put in maximum number of passengers for calicut to Kannur journey. This is never mentioned in the bus ticket or any time during booking.
By the time we reached Kannur, it was around 4.30-5pm. 5 hours late than mentioned time.
I know even putting this review has no use, since we have to depend on these kind of travels in routes where they have an autonomy, cheating customers, squeezing money from them.