[Resolved]  Karvy — payout not processing to bank account

Since last 1 week im daily giving payout request. But the payout request is not getting processed to my bank account, and the amount gets credited back to my karvy stock broking account in place of my bank account.
What kind of low standard services is karvy providing?
This is really frustrating and very unprofessional service.
My client code is a6000143
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2019

[May 09, 2019] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response May 09, 2019 Dear Sir

We regret the inconvenience caused. We will make sure that this issue is resolved at the earliest.

Team Karvy
Updated by yasiralikhan May 12, 2019 There is still no solution to the complaint.It has atill not been resolved.
My payout amount has still not been credited to my bank account despite repeated attempts daily for the past 10 days now.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

The same issue is happening with me and last month I literally done rigourous follow up and staff says they had emailed complain and nit received any reply. They also dint know what to reply.

Now also my payout is pending since last week and again same problem. My account is A45023048

It seems Karvy is facing finance problem and using our funds. Now i will really have to transfer my account to other.
yasiralikhan's [Complaint's author] reply, May 10, 2019
My problem still not solved.
Mr Rajnish u told last month also u faced similar problem.. then was it solved last month and did u get payout last month.. if yes how?
my payout request is pending for last 9 days . when i contacted customer service they are saying they do not when the will be credited to my account
my payout request is pending for last 9 days . when i contacted customer service they are saying they do not know when the amount will be credited to my account

Karvy
    Karvy Phone
    Karvy Address
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034