Khaitan Electricals Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 9, 2022

File a complaint to Khaitan Electricals

Having problems with Khaitan Electricals ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Khaitan Electricals customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Khaitan Electricals

Khaitan Electricals Phone Numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Khaitan Electricals reviews & complaints page 6

I had bought the pedestal fan from khaitan in feb-2016, the model name is zara. I hold a valid warranty card. The s connector between the motor and the stand got broken when the fan was running in the night. The broken part is shown in the attached picture of a model pedestal fan. There was very poor response from the customer service and the service engineers.

I raised my first complaint on 11-jul-2016, complaint no: app469214. I was told that a service engineer would visit me within 48 hours. But after two days, i only got an sms giving me the complaint number, but no one even called me.

I raised my second complaint on 16-jul-2016, complaint no: app471524. I was told that a service engineer would visit me within 48 hours. But again after two days, i only got an sms giving me the complaint number, but no one even called me.

Then i communicated via the khaintan website and i alos wrote an email to [protected]@khaintan.com on 20-jul-2016.

After that i got calls from the following people in the same order on 21-jul-2016:
Jaishankar from kolkata - [protected]
Srinivasan and rao from khaintan service center, t nagar, chennai - [protected]

And the service engineer visited today (22-jul-2016), he did not give me his name, his number is [protected]. He inspected the fan and told me that the broken part should be purchased from the same place where i bought the fan. This was a ridiculous response from a service engineer. I hold a valid warranty card and i have waited for two weeks and did multiple follow ups for them to turn up and finally i hear from him that i have to do it myself.

If they are not settling it, i am planning to issue a lawyer's notice and then proceed to the consumer court.
Khaitan Electricals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased a Khaitan Fan from Infibeam Order ID[protected] Oct 2015. This has 2 years warranty and started giving problems right from the 1st month. Had lodged a few complaints with Khaitan Customer Care and they sent the technician to look into it. Every time the technician brings a new part and replaces it. Works for a few days and now it has completely stopped. Lodged a complaint again on 5th April and the technician visited twice and said the fan needs replacement. Now they dont answer to the calls and not responding at all. Even If I go to the Infibeam seller, they request for a Technician Service Card which says its faulty. However, the Khaitan guys as not responding and showing utter carelessness towards customers.

Main person contacted all the time - Chandrashekhar - +91 [protected]

service request number/complaint no - KH5590138
    Khaitan Customer Care[protected]

my details
    Product
    Khaitan Under Light Ceiling Fan - 56'' Mansion

Mateen Baig
    141, 2nd Cross, Sirdi Sai Nagar, Bangalore - 560077

I recently bought khaitan zara fan. It was producing noice when put in swing mode. I tried to call khaitan's tall free number[protected]. But they never picked the phone. I just happen to listen khaitan's jingle for long. Why they provide tall free number if they don't want to receive.
      Also there is no other way to complain. Really very bad service being provided by khaitan.

I must admit that they are using very cheap material. It's just 6 months and khaitan zara fan crashed itself.
      Please avoid fans from khaitan as khaitan don't care for your safety. If it would be a ceiling fan it could even crash on head.

I have raised the complaint regarding the khaitan collier not working (Fan is not rotating) 30 days back (22-apr-2015). My complaint number is fk 425267. I am calling day by fay the customer service and not received any satisfactory answers from them. They have provided me 3 numbers to contact but no one is lifting the all for those numbers. At last i have forced them to escalate it but no response.

Dear khaitan customer care service support team,
          Much time i have logged complaint through my mobile no [protected] against table fan, technician came and doing something. But not getting any effective.
          Second time technician came and tagged defected parts sticker for replace.
          And telling-: dealer will replace this. But dealer denied for replacement, i have received written proof from shopkeepers visiting card.
          And i have already visited to sadar delhi for replacement. But he is telling, fan is out of stock.
          Many time i have called to noida service head mr. Amit kr. And some other person, contact number provided by customer care, but he is not doing anything, mostly not receiving any phone,
          Please do the replacement on urgent basis because this call is pending from long and trust, i am very unhappy form khaitan noida service support team.

Please reply accepted date for replacement.
          Thanks in advanced.

I am delear my dealer ship
            Name- Virat Sangam Electronics
            mob- [protected]
            address - Bada Mandir Nagayach Chauraha Rath
            Tahseel - Rath
            pincode- 210431
            Distt- Hamirpur
            State - up
            Very very poor service by khaitan
            i will never buy any product of khaitan and adviced my relatives to never buy any product of khaitan, , , , , , , ,

I have purchased an air cooler (Craze model) from Khaitan on 27th Feb 2016. On the day I started using the cooler, observed that water level indicator not working and raised a complaint (FK397507) on 2nd March 2016. From that day I have been calling customer care center ([protected]). Its been 7 days i have raised a complaint, Daily i keep calling them and the response would be "Today our technician will visit and resolve the issue". But till now, neither technician came nor problem is resolved.

Hi, We have bought this zolta water heater last year and all of a sudden it stopped working and is under warranty period. Since we have been calling like 10 times to customer care but no response .The customer service is pathetic and call center people are not aware of any update .They told they have service only in Delhi.I suggest do not buy such products with fake promises.Such low class companies don't have to offer much.It is better to buy an expensive good brand product and avail better customer service.These people are pathetic, no manners to talk and no responsibility. Thanks, Yogesh Chandra

I have purchased thunder air cooler of khaitan from R.S. Electricals, Gurdaspur. S.No. KRC[protected] A year ago there was problem in our cooler a man from khaitan service centre visited our residence and after inspection of cooler he said there is problem in the motor that's why motor have stoped working. And there is requirement of changing the motor. And we have charged as per the required cost. And they didn't handed over any receipt. We have suffered for 15 days in the hot summer. Again after one year the same problem arises and the service team from amritsar visited our residence and the same problem raised again. They asked us for the change of motor which we have refused. And they asked for the visiting charges amount 300/- It's not expected from one of the leading brands of India If we have to pay 2000 everyday than what is the benifit graph for us

Purchased Khaitan Thunder cooler on 28th April 2014. Sl.No: KRC[protected] Cost: 10, 000 Using cooler from the last one year. Suddenly blower motor stopped working. Raised complaint with customer care. Technician visited (Arjun - Lucky services (Franchise)) and said motor is not working and it needs to be changed. Warranty in given only for one year and motor got damaged in one year one month. So he is not ready to change it for free of cost. He is charging Rs.2000/- for the same. We purchased cooler as it from branded company - Khaitan. We didn't expect that blower motor (main part) will get damaged within a year . Didn't get proper response from Khaitan Customer support . I feel ashamed to use a cooler which lasted only for a year and costs ten thousand.

I purchased a khaitan air cooler for 8000. I asked for a sealed new piece they said they had and they will give deliver after payment. But they gave me cooler which wasn''t sealed and the pump was not functioning. Immediately I took the cooler and went to the shopkeeper and I said you gave me used and damaged cooler. Shopkeeper said ok we will replace the pump I said no and I asked a sealed cooler. They said ok we will replace the cooler. And after few days they sent me the same cooler again with the same fault. Hope you will respond to this fraud.

I had purchased room heater from khaitan electricals and it is not working from the last 25 days. I had logged call no 122385 on 04/02/2015 for my room heater and technician visited On 06/02/2015 said that motor needs to be replaced. But after that I am following up with khaitan customer care and local service coordinators For my complaint to be attended. Please intervene as I am experiencing very bad service from company
                        Apr 26, 2016
                        Feb 18, 2015
                        Updated by parveenparmar_82
                        No communication what so ever from Khaitan.Their customer support is fraud.

We have purchase a water heater dated[protected] through dealer KALYANI ELECTRICAL, 253-A, ATTARSUIYA, ALLAHABAD with product Sl.No. KSE[protected]. My water heater is not working since 25.10.2014. We have complaint many times with complain NOs 050597 dated 27.10.2014, 052261 dated 30.10.2014, 053271 dated 31.10.2014 & 052261 dated 03.11.2014 but nobody has responded for the said complain. We have also complaints in Khaitan corporate office Kolkata on phone no.[protected] on 01.11.2014 at 10.40 AM but till date I did not receive any response from any where. We request you to please return my water heater and refund my money. Thanks Manish Kumar Srivastava [protected]

I HAD UNITS OF Khaitan Electricals Limited NOW AT THE TIME I WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT THE STATUS OF MY UNITS. MY FOLIO NO. KEL025337 UNIT CERTIFICATE NO. 141610 to 141611 NAME OF HOLDER - SHARDA DEVI GOENKA DISTNCTIVE NO.[protected] EMAIL ID - saaket.[protected]@gmail.com

I had buy " kHAITAN RS-705 SHAKTI JUICER MIXER GRINDER ORDER NO [protected] " from snapdeal.com on 09 May 2014, Within 1 month the motor of the product got damaged, I have registered complaint in khaitan service center, From the starting itself the service was very bad, they have taken the product after two weeks of complaint, since then almost two months are over but they are giving excuse on excuse and till date I have not received my product

Hi Team, I have bought 5 fans from Rathna fans house chennai on 19th July, in which 3 fans was not working right from day 1, i have called the helpdesk number and complaint this and they have promised that they will send the executive within 48 hours, but it has been 1 months since i raised the complaint and i have sent many emails & the phone call to service center no response is being provided and till now the fans are not working. Complaint #003479 Fan#1 - Not working at all right from day 1 Fan#2 - Running on the reverse side Fan#3 - Creating huge noise while operation.

Hi, I have puchased one Air cooler Model name Thunder desert Aircooler KACDB60MP on[protected] of Rs.11000/- with serial number-KRC[protected], but cooler does not cool the air and when we complaint this issue in company they said this cooler is different and cool the air only in specific positions . We registered complaints 3 times but no solution given to us till now. i want that company should return my money without fail.

Hi, I am J.Lakshminarayanan from Nanganallur (Chennai), I bought the Khaitan Fan on 26th July 2014 in Rathan Fan House Chennai (Model No:- Khaitan 48" CLEO Black). I fixed the ceiling fan on same day but I am getting continues horrible noise on the Fan., I have raised ticket with Khaitan on same day ticket no:- 628207 on 28/7/2014 and they have informed me, will send an engineer in 24hrs. After a multiple follow up they came today to my home but without checking the fan status they have informed me to change the regulator. FYI, my previous fan also Khaitan in same room it was running fine with out any issue how come suddenly it may be a regulator issue. The engineer who visited my house was very arrogant and very harsh when we was talking to me. I didn't expect this type of support from Khaitan this is really a ridiculous support to us. I am expecting your team will address this issue in priority, smoothly and resolve the issue. I am expecting this reply or call ASAP
                                    very bad service from Khaitan dealers

The above complain is registered around 12-14 days ago, but my complain is not resolved till date. No any call or engineer came to my home for resolving the issue.i am totally frustrated from khaitan customer service. The idea of buying the khaitan cooler is paying me and total waste of money and time. Could you please help me for the same. Regards Pawan Only for readers:- please beware from buying khaitan product bcz of its customer service is pathetic and unfriendly.
                                      After 2-3 days, today my complain is resolved. I have received 2-3 calls from khaitan customer service, after raising complain here.and finally they send one person today with one moter pump which has been replaced with old one. i am listing one customer care's person number below, today i get call from this number. :- 8285113372 thanks a lot consumer forum department for addressing my complain.
                                      Jul 24, 2014
                                      Updated by mukulpawan
                                      Now after 3 days, my complain is resolved.

Thanks a lot Consumer forum department.
                                      Now i am closing this complain.

I have bought one iceberg 20 cooler last month (may 2014) but after one month water pump is not working so i have raised one tikcet but khaitan service center is not providing any help. khaitan customer service center is not resolving the complain number 587951. Please help me for the same. Regards Pawan
                                        customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        Jun 23, 2014
                                        Updated by mukulpawan
                                        Above complain number is resolved but after 2 hours of water pump replacement, again same issue is coming and water pumps again get stuck
                                        so again i have raised complain (new complain number is now 592652).

please help me to resolve the issue,

Thanks in advance