Kraftly — seller weight issue

Bestgifts4u on Aug 20, 2017
'kraftly is a fraud'
I am a seller. They are charging commission (10%), transaction fee (₹75), and moreover they are charging a huge shipping fee. I don't know if this is there strategy or what to run there company. I am attaching a freight adjustment list given by kraftly.

I want my money back.

[ for a 200gm parcel they are charging 10.5kg ]
Like seriously

I tried to complain on there customer care number 5-6 times, they are so rude not even a single person is there to help me. Everybody is like we can't help you, we know no action will be taken on this it's better stop calling us.

Every single kraftly seller i know all are fed up of this problem.

Bhupi Singh Rawat's response, Sep 18, 2017
Please return my order
Bhupi Singh Rawat's response, Sep 18, 2017
Please return the item. Thanks
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I was order of sunglasse goggles to karaftly.com of ra 799 rupess.
after many days wait...today i received my order of sunglasse goggles duplicate. so im very sad bcoz kraftly site send me duplicate goggles worth 80 rupess but i spent 799rupess.
so that i want to return product of goggle. and refund my money.
Please return the order no[protected] kindly refund as my amount as the order is not suitable and item is different.. Please return the item
Don't sale ur product on kraftly. Big fraud company. Always sending negative balance sheet. If u want proof write me email.ask proof cmimranster@gmail.com trust me don't waist ur money. Sale ur product Amazon eBay and other reputed website.

Plot No. B, Khasra - 360, Sultanpur, MG Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030