Kuvempu University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 23, 2022

File a complaint to Kuvempu University

Having problems with Kuvempu University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kuvempu University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kuvempu University

Uttar Pradesh

Kuvempu University Phone Numbers

Kuvempu University reviews & complaints page 2

Sir
I have completed BSC IT degree in 2009 from NIIT Jammu, (Kuvempu University) & i m selected in jk govt as a teacher, but my confirmation is pending for a long time.
Kindly help me,
and send me supporting documents on [protected]@gmail.com
Kuldeep Singh
Kuvempu University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SIr,
    Most respectfully I want to state that I had sent all the police complaints and affidavit mentioning all the details of the duplicate markscard and marksheet to be issued and I also paid Rs. 5, 000 to Dr. Krishnappa GR whose number is mentioned on the website and over the telephonic conversation he assured to provide me the required documents but he is not responding and its been more than 2 months, kindly look into the issue as I need the documents for applying in some jobs. My name is Ramneet Singh Dua and my rollnumber is 112B8285 course name is B..Sc(IT) and year of appearing is 2012.

On September 21st, I applied for a transcript through the normal process (paid 2470) contacted the office, and inquired about the status of my transcript. I received notification that it will be printed on October 8th, but it has not yet been sent to my address. On the 11th of October, they demanded payment for the Tatkal process and promised me that I will receive it in 1 day. On the 11th of October 2021, I paid 4235 for the tatkal. Even after paying the tatkal process, they said it would take another couple of days when I contacted them on October 13, 2021. For both the standard and tatkal processes, I have paid the whole cost. My job visa application has been put on hold as a result of this.

I have hereby attached all the proof.
      Oct 18, 2021
      I have received the Transcript on 16th October 2021.

Hello sir bsc revaluation results are not issued, but they gave exam fee notification for the next semester, September 20 -2021 is last day for submitting exam fees,
        When I called to KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY helpline they told that after 20/09/2021 students not eligible to pay examination fees who are applied revaluation,
        if we pay examination fee after results probably we pass the subject the fees are not refundable....

Applied for Transcript in the month of May 2021 for my US Visa purpose. Till now there is no call from anyone neither when we call the concerned case worker their is no response. It is almost 3 months over. Everytime I call someone they pass me on to another person. This is really frustrating.

Because of this i lost an opportunity to travel abroad for work.

Can some one please connect.

Details:
        Student Name: Vishwas MEhra
        Course: B.Sc - IT
        Mode: Distance
        Student ID no: 052B0540
        Application No: [protected]

8th-September-2021, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
          My name is Mans Nagar from Hyderabad, Telangana, India. I have passed graduation in BSc(IT) from KUVEMPU University in March 2013 by distance mode provided by NIIT. I have applied for mark sheets of all the semesters and all BSC(IT) certificates. I have cleared my NCL. All I want is my Mark Sheets, BSC(it) certificates such as migration certificate etc...My Roll No is 112B6324 and My Email Address is ngmanas.[protected]@gmail.com. It has been 6 months and I have not get any information regarding certificate and marks sheets.

I'm admited to distance education in 2019, until now the university didn't conduct any exams nor they promote.
            University wasted time of 3 year of students. This time is so valuable for us please don't neglect like this. Please do exams r promote us please

Please provide such information my registration no EG504304 I am not getting MA English marks card so pls do the needful
              Iam not getting marks memorandum of final year M.Sc chemistry ...
              Regd No MC708004

I have completed my B.SC IT in 2016 from southex new delhi. I have received only the provisional certificate back then and still struggling to collect my orginal pass certificate. Southex centre is not responding and it's permanently closed so how will i collect my degree certificate now.

I have completed my B.SC IT in 2011 from Guwahati Panbazar(Assam). I have received only the provisional certificate back then and still struggling to collect my orginal pass certificate. Panbazar centre is not responding and it's permanently closed so how will i collect my degree certificate now.

I have completed my B.Sc(IT) from kuvempu university in 2012. I applied for my degree certificate from their online portal and paid Rs 1500 as fee but never received my degree, the worst thing is whenever I am calling them till they only speak in their native language and cut off the phone. Please help getting my degree certificate.
                    Registration Number : 112B8320
                    Did u get any response after putting up the complaint?
                    Nitin1680's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 24, 2021
                    Unfortunately no response till now. Tried calling on the numbers provided but not luck.

I submitted the application id [protected] and made the payment for the same through UPI. Payment was successful however my payment status is still showing pending when I am checking the application status. Below the transaction number.

T2106021423306499310056

I am Yogesh Dagar and I have been Student of KUVEMPU University in the academic year[protected] and my registration no. mentioned in the Marksheet is 052B0851. but when I am trying to apply for my degree online at https://oasis.logisys.org/ it shows that no record was found. Please tell me what my registration number is....

I have done BSc IT from NIIT in 2012 that is collaborative partner of Kuvempu University. I want to know this degree is valid for the government job or not and this degree is recognised by UGC and DEB or not. I am facing some problem at the time of taking admission in any university and document verification time, please give me a good proof.

Hi... I was in a Google team & I am from shimoga I joined m.tech in 2013 at kuvempu University, they stolen ideas from students answer papers also, for research, I sandeep mg happy to share that:- Mindset(discovered myself), motivation, positive thinking & negative thinking(discovered myself), new thinking new possibilities(discovered myself), articles. My concepts & ideas keywords all copied worldwide. But still I didn't get paid anything......

I am writing you this complaint related to my duplicate degree issue. I have applied for my duplicate degree through NIIT Delhi in 2016, but unfortunately I didn't receive my duplicate BSC.IT degree till date.

I already provide all details to the Kuvempu support team in email.

Student Name : Purnima Gorla
                          Roll NO: 101B1313
                          DD.DATE: 10/09/2016
                          AMOUNT: 2700
                          Purpose: Duplicate Degree certificate
                          Received by NIIT: 04/09/2016
                          Send Date By NIIT: 07/09/201

Please provide to my urgent migration certificate but site is not allowed to filling a submission form i just problems with that...Plzz help me

I completed my B.com graduation in 2016 & also applied for convocation certificate in 2017 but, I did not receive it & when I contacted the college staff I was informed that due to some error my application was rejected. As I am residing in Bangalore I have to do it online & the website doesn't seem to work & the helpline number is of no use.
                              I have no clue on how to get this done when both website & helpline number is not working....

I have completedy graduation from GFGC Sringeri in 2014. I haven't recieved my graduation certificate till date. It was recieved from my college and sent back to University as ther was printing mistakes. Now when I'm asking for the same in university they don't have any record of recipt of those certificates and not issued the same to me. I need it for my job requirements I have visited University and requested with particular department for the same. If my job application rejected due to delay in this I will commit suicide mentioning this issue and call records of both college and university staff. My registered number is C1130721

Hi Team,

I need to apply for M com convocation.
                                I tried the online link but when I enter registration number and click on tab, it gives an alert as error [ Object object ].
                                Because of this, I'm unable to apply online.

Please help to resolve this asap so that I can continue to apply for convocation through online itself.