[Resolved] L&t Finance — I am complain about my bike emi.

Ahmadabad City, Gujarat, India
 abdulajij on Oct 6, 2018
Hi, my name is abdulajij pathan. I have a loan for vehical with your compony from date of 24-july-2018.
My this month emi is has not debited from my account. I check with my bank about the same. I have sufficient balance in my account. Kindly resolve the problem regarding direct emi deduction from my account.

My loan emi no is - 4035448
My mobile no is - [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 22, 2018

[Oct 07, 2018] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Oct 08, 2018
Dear Abdul,

Thank you for connecting with us. We'll get in touch with you soon to assist you further.

Updated by abdulajij, Oct 13, 2018
Please give me your compony higher otority email id or contact number because I think your not capable for resolution of my problem. Last 10 days me take follow-up for my EMI Deduction problem.but your customer care agent is not give any proper answer . If they are not capable for customer support.then why his sitting there.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2018
Dear Abdul,

Our team tried to contact you multiple times on the provided number, however, the call went unanswered. For any further assistance, you can call us at[protected] /[protected].

L&T Financial Services.

Comments

Hello, Please find attached picture. I have from l&t Finanace. My ecs is return and pay cash payment.tell me way my ecs is return. What is problem. I have all ready give all document and I have sufficient balanced in my account. And why you not contact to Costomer about payment.till I have not received any call from L&t Costomer Care but last 8 days me taking follow-up and e mail to Costomer care. But till not any update from your side. This is not expected.. ..

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2018

Dear Abdulajij,

Thank you for writing in. Please share your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

abdulajij's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 13, 2018
My contact no is 9925503763 and my my email id - [email protected]
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Nov 1, 2018

Dear Abdulajij,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We've shared your concern with our team and they will connect with you soon to address the same.

Team L&T Financial Services
Please urgent send soft copy of my two wheeler loan aggrement no 3064951 my email id [protected]@gmail.com.
Therefore kindly solve my problem as soon as possible, I will highly oblige.

Thanking you,
Krishna Shankar Shaw
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2018

Dear Tara,

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Nov 5, 2018

Dear Tara,

We are still awaiting your contact details. Request you to share the same as it will help us to assist you further with your concern.

Team L&T Financial Services

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - I am complain about my bike emi.