[Resolved] L&t Finance — wrong auto loan showing my cibil report

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 JayaY on Jan 30, 2019
Hi team,

My name is vishal uttam yadav. My dad mr. Uttam govind yadav took auto loan from l&t finance ltd known as family credit ltd loan no. 2005333.

After my dad expired we were settled a loan receipt no.[protected] on 28th feb 2017.

But i was checked my cibil score this all loan information showing my cibil report but i was not taken any loan from l&t finance ltd

Becuase of that wrong loan showing my cibil report

Please kindly check and remove my name from cibil. I am provide all settled documents in attachment

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by JayaY, Jan 30, 2019
I am already share my mobile number in my complaint details no one company representatives call me.
Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.

Vishal Yadav
[protected]/[protected].
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
Dear Vishal,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We've shared your concern with our team and they will connect with you soon to address the same.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2019
Dear Vishal,

We've been updated by our team that your concern has been addressed. For any further assistance, you can call us at[protected] /[protected].

Updated by JayaY, Feb 13, 2019
Hi Team,

Please as soon as possible resolve my probem.

Vishal Yadav.
Updated by JayaY, Feb 19, 2019
Hi Team,

Please as soon as possible resolve my probem .no one L & T finance customer care contact me last one week.

Vishal Yadav.
Updated by JayaY, Feb 21, 2019

Updated by JayaY, Mar 13, 2019

Updated by JayaY, Mar 13, 2019
no response from L & T Finance
Updated by JayaY, Mar 22, 2019
No response from L & T Finance

Comments

Send me On email, my bike loan status
Agreement no 3220562
Mob no [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019

Dear Rohit,

We've shared your concern with our team and they will connect with you as soon as possible to address the same.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019

Dear Rohit,

Basis the feedback received from our team we understand that your concern has been addressed. For any further assistance, you can call us at 1800 2000 400 / 1800 4190 200.

Team L&T Financial Services

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - wrong auto loan showing my cibil report