Lucknow Nagar Nigam

Uttar Pradesh
India - N/A

Bad

Lucknow Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

This is the regarding of street light in my area. Single street light not available in my area. Very difficult to run here and there in Dark night .Because in my area Road also in very pathetic condition kindly arrange as soon as possible at least street light at my location.
This area came in bijali Pasi Ward 2.
Jul 25, 2021

Lucknow Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My plot number is 2/222, Vikalpkhand Lucknow . Before of my plot 2/221 has not cleared their plot and many snakes are lived in the plot . nearly all peoples are suffering .the snakes are seeing everytime .so please request to cleared the plot .
    Jul 25, 2021

I am resident of Priyadarshini colony sitapur road Lucknow. My sewage is clogged and overflowing for three days. We called the cleaners but problem couldn't be resolved. It is creating problem to cross the path and due to rainy season, threat of vector borne diseases is arising. kindly resolve this issue as this is really urgent.
      Name- Udit Prakash Shukla
      Address- L-1/349, Sector B, Priyadarshini colony, Sitapur road Lucknow. 226020.
      Jul 25, 2021

I live in officers colony kaiser bagh we have a sweeper in from year 3 yeaes ago when she was working for nagar nigam she never came to broom the road than she asked rs50 for cleaning the road daily and take garbage but now she have deal with supervisor Raj Kumar even though she is retired but she works and now also she doesn’t come and threaten us that we should not give money to garbage van of nagar nigam if we road broom. Plz see into it now igs high time I am seeing it from 20 years.
        Jul 25, 2021

I live in Fazullaganj II near Dudauli mandir. Hose No. 613/KH-196/1.
          Around my house sewer overflow regular.
          Please arrange for cleaning
          Jul 25, 2021

Modi ji ne Kha h Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan Chl rha h, bde bde log advertisment bhi krte h aur to aur UTTAR PRADESH ko SMART PRADESH ka khitaabh bhi mila h but ye sari baatein kewal bolne aur sunne k layak h bs jameeni hakikat to bilkul ulta h. UP ki capital h Lucknow aur hum yahan ke niwasi h yhi hamara durbhagya h. Kyuki Lucknow Nagar Nigam jitni lachar vyavastha syd Pakistan ki bhi nhi hogi. Hum ward Faizullaganj 3 ke Aarzoo Nagar mohalle me rhte h yahan safai ki vyavastha ke naam pr bs Jo TV me dikhaya jata h whi h bs. Baki haqiqat ye h ki pichle 30-40 din se na to Kooda Gadi hmare mohalle me aayi h aur na hi pichle 2 saal me Koi safai karmi kbhi nali Saaf krne aaya h. Mtlb Modi ji ke Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan ka swapn Lucknow Nagar Nigam ki dua se kbhi pura hi nhi ho shakta.

Kripaya ho shke to kuch kre wrna Ek GO pass krwa de Government se ki jo jis City me rhta h uski puri safai wo khud krega.

Bhut bhut kripa hogi apki.🙏🏻
            Jul 25, 2021

Street lights r not working that invites accidents. Please repair asap....

Dear Sir/ Madam,
              Street light is not working in one of core electric pole in my area. Due to this accidents are happening and old people and girls are facing problem while walking from this spot after sunset.
              Requesting your urgent support in fixing the same.

Mobile no: [protected]

Address: 425/369, Adarsh School Road, Near Amberganj Police Chowki,
              Amberganj, Lucknow-226003

Furqan
              Jul 24, 2021

Street light is broken and not working since long time in my area.
                Due to darkness accidents are happening and old people facing problem while and avoiding to walk after sunset.
                Requesting your urgent support in fixing the same.
                Contact no: [protected]

Address:
                425/369, Adarsh School Road,
                Near Amberganj Police Chowki,
                Amberganj, Lucknow-226003
                UP, India
                Jul 24, 2021

I Durvijay Singh, complaining about the street light, there is an issue of main switch panel..
                  Jul 24, 2021

I am Vijay Singh B 310 resident of Rajajipuram. Two families live in my house, one on the ground floor and one on the first floor. My complaint is that only one family's garbage is picked up from my place and money is demanded from both. Receipt is also given only for Rs 100 and money is taken from both Rs 100 - Rs 100. That's why I refused to pick up my garbage for 3 months and told to take another garbage man. But the woman driver of the garbage car that comes forcibly asks for money and the other garbage man is also chased away by the said woman driver and his companions by intimidation. If we tell her that we will complain about her to the supervisor, then she also talks to the women of the house abusively and says that I am not afraid of anyone with whom I have to complain. I request you to take proper and strict action by registering the complaint of such inappropriate driver and supervisor on my behalf so that civil society like ours does not have to face trouble in future.
                    Jul 24, 2021

Hi sir myself Ashutosh Kumar resident of Lucknow city sir in my locality road has been severely damaged and as a result there is danger of breaking of water pipe lines and sever lines as most of the vehicles move over it and sir i request you to please recheck the road and repair them...thanks ...sir if you want me to give full address then i will give you... thanks

Updated by Ashukum
                      Sir still I have not received any response from the concerned authorities

In our area no one is coming to lift garbage for last many days. Nagar nigam garbage collector only came once, after that he is neither coming nor receiving phone calls
                        Jul 24, 2021

Vehicle of Garbage collection is not coming since Monday in my colony, Here i wrote 15 days ago regarding the same but no action taken from your side . You are not doing any thing Clean lucknow green lucknow just slogan. You are taking any action for cleaning.
                          Jul 24, 2021

लखनऊ, आदिल नगरी स्थित भुइयां देवी मंदिर के पास,...

Sewr line near 10/35 indira nagar इस block
                            Jul 24, 2021

Sewer is choaked and facing hygiene related problems.
                              Jul 24, 2021

Garbage is being collected once in a week.
                                01 month earlier it was collected every alternate day.
                                I am paying Rs 50/- charges in time.
                                Kindly do needful as it is very unhygienic to store garbage for 01 week.
                                Jul 24, 2021

Sewer is choaked and facing hygiene related problems.
                                  Jul 23, 2021

My house swear is overflowing
                                    Jul 23, 2021