Matrix Cellular

7 Khullar Farms, Mandi Road, Mehrauli
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Matrix Cellular International Services Pvt Ltd office in Koramangala, Bangalore:

No.95, 17th B Mn,5th Blk, Koramangala, Bangalore, 560095

Good

Matrix Cellular related photos (65)

Matrix Cellular Complaints & Reviews

Mamta Joshi

My name is Mamta Joshi, PAN Card no. AKBPJ1597Q I was stolen my PAN card so kindly register a complaint against it so that no one can missuse that. Besides it I would request you to issue me a duplicate copy of that.

Thanking you in advance,

Best regards,

Mamta Joshi
E-1636, Netaji Nagar,
New Delhi

My name is Flora Boillot Rathore, PAN Card no. ANPPB7229Q, I was stolen my PAN card so kindly register a complaint against it so that no one can missuse that. Besides it I would request you to issue me a duplicate copy of that.

Thanking you in advance,

Best regards,

Flora Boillot Rathore
Mob [protected]
E11/19, Dlf City Phase 1
122002 Gurgaon
Haryana
u have to apply pan card again call [protected]
Respeted Sir,
I have stolen my PAN card. My name is Jitendra Kumar Gupta, my PAN No- AMNPG6237E, my D.O.B. is 08/08/1973.Kindly consider my case.Kindly register my case sothat nobody can use my PAN card.I request you sir Kindly provide me a duplicate copy of it.

Surabhi Chaturvedi
    Hi All,

I took a mobile with hand set of Matrix Cellular (International) Services Pvt. Ltd. while going to US last year. While perchaging the moblie they told that if you will take plan only for one month then charges will be taken only for one month even if you are not able to return the hand set. And they asked me to give my credit card details also so that payment of bill will be eaiser. So I took the mobile and went to US for 3 months. Then after one month I asked them to disconnet the connect. Then they told that even then monthly rental will be charged against your connection until you are not returning the hand set. So they kept generating the bill for the entire three months. Not only this they kept making payment form my credit card also, until I have not blocked my credit card.

So I will advise never to take phone connection fom Matrix. They are really a big cheater and fraud also. Truly disgusting.

International services pvt ltd — billing and credit card fraud

I went to K visa centre for appicatioin and the matrix internationa servie pvt ltd took my details ad gae me SIM card which they aid was free and the billing was post paid. it was supposed to be activated wen I eave for london n 27th apriil. today - 24th aril I ecieved the email alert from my bak that my cedit card has been debited by 10000 Rs to the above company. this is cheating as Ihave not even taken a handset from them .and I am laving for london on 1h april. plus they told me th incoming was free..
    ow can I recover this amoun and can I take the company to court for this?

I reead similar complaints from another client on this websit. can siilarly afected people come forward with deails and we colloectively apeal for action? I

I blocked my card immidiately.

what futher action can I take?
    Dr. Nitin Nayak
    l
    I have had a similar problem with Matrix. They totally misused my credit card info and added invalid charges to my credit card. it is a very Fraud company . DO NOT give them your credit card info

Matrix Cellular (International) Services Pvt. Ltd. — no details of the bill

excess billed, no details for the usage,they tried use my credit card copies to pull money through ICICI cr card
    dear all
    I took a mobile with hand set of Matrix Cellular (International) Services Pvt. Ltd. while going to Swiss and UAE this year. While purchasing the SIM they told that if you will take plan only for TALKING charges will be VERY LESS And they asked me to give my credit card details also so that payment of bill will be easier. So I took the SIM and went to Swiss and UAE. They tried to pull money Rs 50000through my credit card account and it was not process and they tried for Rs 25000 wise 10000, 5000 so I blocked my card, Then after one month SENDING BILL FOR RS 75000 asking the payment so that is the reason i am filling complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Matrix Cellular International Services Pvt Ltd — Matrix cellular should be banned for unfair trade practices [Resolved]

preet
      I purchased a Matrix sim card from an executive from Matrix Cellular Services, Ahmedabad Branch, for using the same on my...

sanjay gupta
      I took a SIM connection from Matrix during my visit to Italy, Europe.
      The company promised that the call charges from this SIM would be about 40% cheaper then the local service providers.

In the past, I was using my Vodafone SIM (Essar) for my overseas visits for both calling and GPRS services mainly for accessing my Emails and was paying about 8-10, 000 for my visit of about 10 days.

To save my cost, I took this connection from Matrix. They take your credit card number and debit the bill directly to your credit card. I gave my AMEX card number to them and went to Italy.

On my return, I was surprised to know that My credit card is being debited to the tune of Rs. 92, 000/- for my 10 days usages.

When we called these cheats, I was told that out of these charges Rs. 10, 000 was for my voice calls and balance 82, 000/- for my GPRS usages. Though my usages were the same as were in the past.

I wrote to them and asked them when u gave this connection, why you do not tell the users that don't use GPRS services as these services would cost u about 20 times higher then Indian service providers and since these services are enabled on the SIM its your moral responsibility to caution the customers.

Till date I have not received any suitable reply from these cheats and I have already paid AMEX the amount as otherwise they will start charging the delayed payment charges from me.

SO by this, I want to caution all the foreign travellers who are or intend to use MATRIX cellular services that these people are cheat and their claim is fake and I dont want any body else in India to become victim of these cheats.
      I took a sim card from matrix cellular two months back and paid a security amount of Rs 10000 and i returned the sim card around a month back and i didn't recive my security amount back i don't what the hell is happening their when i ever i call some one no response i am reall Pieced off.
      Hence i suggest all dont take matrix in future. In uk many other service provider can give cheap call rates tham matrix.
      I received the bill no AU709813 for mobile
      number [protected]. I am not using this number because
      after I came back on[protected] in New Delhi from
      Melbourne, I am using my Vodafone number.
      Moreover at my last call on[protected], I made the call
      for 30 sec but your company had billed me for higher
      time and at exorbitant rates. The call rate is AUD 0
      .12 per 15 sec and 0.12 AUD flag fall for
      international call . So it should be around 0.24 AUD
      i.e Rs 15 only but you people charged me Rs 122.
      Rectify the bill and I will not make the payment for
      this bill

Hardeep Singh Bakshi
      Mobile no [protected]
      I am requesting your company to
      suspend my both connection from 7 April 2008 but when
      i enquire from your free toll number on 22 Aug then
      she told me they are active.
      So what is the purpose of suspending the
      connection from 13 July 2008.
      Kindly do needful and do not penalize me for your
      operator faults in not suspending my connection

hardeep
      --- Anil Mishra <anil.[protected]@matrix.in> wrote:

> Dear Subscriber,
      > This is in reference to your below mentioned mail.
      > We would like to inform you that as per your request
      > on 13/7/08 we had
      > suspended the number.
      > The bill bill which came on 2/8/08 pertains your
      > usage from 22 to 23 JUNE.
      > We assre there will not be any bill post 13/7/08.
      > Hope this clarifies the matter and we seek your
      > patience and request your
      > cooperation in this regard.
      > Should you have any suggestion or other inquiry,
      > please call us at our toll
      > free help line number,[protected]; at our
      > telephonic Call Centre number,
      >[protected]; or write to us at [protected]@matrix.in.
      > We shall be glad to
      > assist you 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
      > We will appreciate if you don't click the 'reply to'
      > option while reverting
      > to this email; instead, we request you to send in
      > your response to the above
      > referenced email ID, for a prompt response from our
      > end.
      > Have a pleasant day.
      > Regards,
      > Anil Mishra
      > Customer Support Team
      > Matrix Cellular Services Pvt. Ltd.
      > 1/1, Neem Sarai,
      > To,
      > Matrix,
      > India. Dated[protected]
      > Subject- Suspension of my mobile no [protected] and
      > [protected] of Australia network.
      > Sir,
      > I have requested you to suspend my above Mobile
      > number from April 2008, on
      > your toll free number[protected].
      > Yesterday I enquire from your office my both mobile
      > no are active. I do not
      > know whose is using my number and your company is
      > billing me.
      > Look into the matter and do not penalize me for your
      > company fault in
      > suspending my above mobile number.
      > Hardeep
      > Singh Bakshi
      > Note: forwarded message attached.
      > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy!
      > Go to
      > http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

Kumar Nair
        I used the matrix data card in the US. The only reason I used them was
        A) They were located in the VFS office for the British Visa section. Hence It was assumed that they are above board.
        B) Since they are selling from India, I presumed that they would be cheaper.
        How wrong I was.
        A) They gave me a phone which did not work. It was very expensive buying a phone for the Sim card because I understand that they do not use Sim cards there.
        I managed to borrow one from a friend
        Beware using for SMS. Nobody keeps a tag of SMS that you recive. You will get a bill for an amazing number of text messages they say you received or send. And they charge Rs 16 each time even if Matrix sends them.
        Internet Usage
        I got a bill for over rs. 30000 for 32 minutes usage. That comes to RS. 1000.00 Per minute, Later after several months they generously refunded some money. The BILL STILL CAME TO RS. 300 PER MINUTE.
        The sales person will give a lot of rubbish talk and completely mislead you and dupe into buying their product.
        THEY TAKE A CREDIT CARD COPY AND SAY THAT THEY WILL BLOCK RS. 10000.00. AS A MATTER OF FACT THAT IS RUBBISH.
        THEY ACTUALLY DEBIT WHATEVER THEY WANT .
        MY ADVICE BEWARE OF MATRIX
        BEWARE OF MATRIX

Harvinder Singh Chawla
          Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I was using the connection of Hutch via Matrix cellular services earlier. The contact person was Mr Manoj Bansal from Matrix cellualr who gave this connection to me. I piad all my bills on time while using the connection. Once I was unable to pay the bill at bill payment center and called Mr Manoj for collecting checque from me. He told me that their company ofer this service and he will be collecting the cheque to clear my outstanding amount. Manoj came to my office and I gave him the cheque. On the same day my connection was stopped from backend. I tried calling the Matrix customer care but was unable to reach them. I called up Manoj and requested him to help me.

Insetad of helping me, he asked me to cancel the connections as customer service for Matrix is very poor. I was shocked to hear this from their own employee and decided to disconnect my numbers. I called up customer care for matrix to take the request and they denied. Then I requested Manoj to take the request and he asked me to send an email to [protected]@matrix.in, which I did.

I never recieved a reply from them except once where they told me that my late charges has been reversed. Since I paid the bill and same day I put the request for the cancellation of my number, but Matrix people were not disconnecting my numbers. I tried calling Hutch but they said that they can not do anything as it has to do with Matrix Cellular services. I kept on sending emails to MAtrix but no one replied.

Since I heard nothing from Matrix, hence I moved ahead and purchased new connections of Hutch. After almost an year I recieved a leagl notice from Matrix that I have to pay the bill of Rs 752.64.

I tried calling the contact person and told him about the scenario, but he said that he will not do anything and I will have to pay the bill. When I told him about Manoj Bansal, he told me that he has left and he can not help me. I then told him that I paid the advance rent of Rs 444 on my cconnection, so reverse that and send me the final bill which I can pay, but I never recieved the bill. I am trying to call these guys and also sending email at the lawyers email address who sent the legal notice but no one is getting back to me.

I request you to please help me out in this as I am extremely disappointed with Matix Cellualr services.

Thanks for your help!

Have a nice day.

Harvinder Singh Chawla
          PS: I have all the emails that I sent to them and only recieved the autmated reply, and no executive contacted me back
          Having perused the facts, I am of the view that you may not be so much worry about their legal notice (presuming that you had not issued cheque in advance to that effect). Secondly, be strategic and think if you wish to take this matter forward. Should you feel so, you seek advice from a lawyer and slap them a notice for their malpractice, deficiency in services and unfair trade practices. It appears from the facts that you have good case on merits.
          I totally agree with the views of many people here matrix believes in extracting money from customers by false methods, they have cheated me too, I requested for two connection of International cellular phones from Matrix on 30th April 2007.
          I was given two handsets, two Chargers and two Sims numbers for my use in New york.

On 1st of May I left India and came back on 14th May 2007 And on 15th may 2007, I wrote to matrix surrendering the connection and asked them to collect the phone, On 16th may at 2.45 PM their person Mr S.K . Sirohi collected the phone from my office (( receipt for the same is already given to matrix ).

Then in the month of May I received the bills o[censored]sage from Matrix .

The same was debited from my Credit card account on 28TH MAY 2007.

Then again I received two more bills and same too was debited from my credit card.

In both the bills the usage was for the same period except for the bill / phone number [protected] in which the calls were made after the phone was collected from me, where some calls were made after the sim card was surrendered, that too from my International number to some numbers in India .

From call details it was very clear that the calls worth 9000 rupees were made after I surrendered the phone as evident from the reciept with me .
          After writing since last more than one year nothing is done from matrix side, I am sure that this is planned cheating and that is why are not acting.
          Matrix Cellular Services P Ltd is a rip-off. They promise 60 to 90% discount in international usage but end up fleecing you and not applying correct tariff plans. Worst is that they forcibly take your credit card details and end up taking forcible payments without providing the service. They also dupe you in many other ways. We need to gather and make 1 single complaint with all our issues.

kirankumar_raorane
            This refers to Consumer Agreement Form No. 572032 dated 31.05.2008 with Matrix Cellular International Services Pvt. Ltd.(www.matrix.in), Mahalaxmi, Mumbai Office.
            I posted my request with Matrix SIM card services No.+[protected] on 30th May 2008 for Netherlands SIM Card. But instead i have been issued U.K.(England) SIM card No.[protected] with number [protected].
            I will be visiting Netherlands during 06th to 13th June.
            When I once again contacted above number for wrong issuance, I have been told its done due to no-stock of Netherlands SIM cards. But its nothing do with me. Its there problem. They have to issue me correct SIM for which I will be paying to them. Correct?
            Please guide me in getting replacement of the SIM Card.
            I am also writing to them on [protected]@matrix.in, but dont think it will work out anything.

Kirankumar K Raorane
            201, Deep-Sagar Apt., Sidhivinayak Nagar,
            Nallasoparara(W), Dist-Thane 401203 Maharashtra INDIA

(Mobile No.) [protected]
            Mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
            Office No.[protected]/16
            Hellloooooo...!!!
            for proper country specific SIM CARDS & DATA CARDS please call @ [protected]
            for proper country specific sim cards

call @ [protected] Nitin Gupta (matrix)
            The above complaint is baseless, because we give pan European UK based sim card which works across the Europe.
            For further enquiry of sim cards please contact me on +91 [protected]
            Hi Kiran,
            Hi, I am Rajeev and I am genuinely sick of Matrix. Last week I went to Australia for 4 days on a business trip, and my bill was extremely inflated. I think that the money they spend on advertising is made by fleecing innocent customers like us. They are a bunch of robbers. I have had a relatively better experience with Clay Telecom - http://clay.co.in/landingpage.aspx . At least their bill was fine, and the network is great. I don’t know if they are the best, but they were better than Matrix. If anyone has had a similar experience, then do contact me at wanderlust.[protected]@gmail.com

Matrix Cellular Services — Unknown Charges [Resolved]

Manmeet Singh
              I got the read recipt from alot of people's but no one is responding back to me.I donot know what the hell is going on...

xyz890
              This is the advise to all the Students/Persons, who plan to go to abroad (USA etc) and want to take mobile phone connection in India through MATRIX CELLULAR SERVICES (INTERNATIONAL) LTD for the use of this mobile phone connection at USA or other countries.

We had taken the mobile connection through this company four months ago and the marketing executive has not given any correct information about their charges, billing procedure and payment procedures. They started charging directly from the credit card without any prior information or sending the buill to us. And their charges were unimaginably high.

Their charges are extremely high and we got cheaper alternative in USA, so we wanted to discontinue this cell phone number.

Even after disconnection, they have never sent confirmation that this number is discontinued, but still they kept charging the monthly charges from the credit card directly without any informaiton to us.

And funny thing is that neither their sales personnel nor customer support personnel could explain us the procedure for the disconnection and disconnection charges. Even after disconnection, they have been still charging and they never sent any confirmation of disconnection of this cell phone number.

Every new customer support person informs new procedures for the disconnection for the disconnection charges and other refunds.

It is too horrible for us to get rid from this matrix company. They made us real fools. We had to call so many times for the status of disconnection and still we are not aware the complete produce and they are quite active in charging directly from our credit card directly without our intervention.

We have already sweat out hell lot of money for this and they are not bothered to send any message to us for confirmation of this disconnection sofar.

We advise the new customers to MATRIX to be careful before taking the connection. and their charges are too high and we can not get out of their cluthes, once you are IN.

God may bless all the customers of MATRIX CELLULAR SERVICES (INTERNATIONAL) LTD.
              i got an D mat account from standard charted STCI limited round 2 months back. they promised to give me the detais with in 15 days till date i havnt recieved any pin no. or account id.
              thank you so much for informing us as v were about to take this connection today itself and just thought of reading about it on net

Matrix Cellular Services — Charging high & wrong bills [Resolved]

Vaishali Shah
                I had taken a travel SIM card for Italy from this co. They had provided me a tariff plan for the same. But, after returning,...