Max Hospital Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Additional Contact Info

Load

Max Hospital related photos (55)

Max Hospital Complaints & Reviews

HARI NANDANA on Sep 23, 2020
In spite of several requests calls and mail communications, not a single reply has been received by me. They want us to call directly then they share/discuss the issues. I am a Covid patient and admitted in Max patpargunj hospital. In spite of this they want my physical presence at their desk. They are charging additionally for the TPA process. Their unprofessional handling way is mental pressure for us. Kindly take necessary action.

[Sep 23, 2020] Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Max Hospital — Refund & rude behavior

JyotishAcharya Gurumaa Bhrigushree on Sep 19, 2020
    I called on 18 sept at 12 am booked n paid foe an appointment with dr. Ashutosh tripathi for my daughter gunieve anand

Savi Arun Sain on Sep 14, 2020
    I have a appointment 2.30 dr Aishwarya krishnamurthy on Monday 14.8.20. I was came o. Time. But she will not come on time. Even she will not come 4 pm . pls take action against her .

Against dr late come on duty

[Sep 15, 2020] Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NikhilMehrotra on Sep 8, 2020
      Hi, i nikhil mehrotra file a complaint against max hospital dehradun. My ipno : 74173 and maxid : mddn.[protected]. I want to tell my feedback first of all.. All doctors and staff are good and very helpful nursing staff is very kind... But one unfortunate incident happened i was admitted in post icu that time i was wear my slippers.. After one day they shifted me on normal ward no. 3303.. I didn't received my slippers on my room i used washroom without slippers everytime no one provide me slippers and its very unhygienic.. At the time dicharge no one provide me slippers for going home. I walked all the way to my car without slippers no one to bothered to provide slippers.. No one to listen..

Second incident happened i have new ptron earpods costs 1000 rupees.. They are also missing from my room (3303).. Wow what a service you provide to your patients

Who is responsible for these two incidents?? It was very pathetic and untrustable hospital i ever seen..

[Sep 08, 2020] Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Max Hospital — Exorbitant bill amount charged

royashish on Aug 31, 2020
        I visited max hospital, mohali on 22.08.2020 after being reffered by cghs dispensary sec 45. Patient was my wife and she had...

rahulads04 on Aug 17, 2020
        Hello Rajyashree,
        This is regarding my mother who was admitted to Max hospital patparganj Delhi.She is discharged today and the bill we received from the hospital contains unnecessary charges for the services which were not given to my mother.The unnecessary charges included in the bill is neither covered by the Insurance policy and has been denied by them, I am not satisfied with the services and behavior of Max hospital and would request you to please wave off the unnecessary charges included in the bill and refund this as soon as possible.Request you to please address this concern at the earliest and take action accordingly.
        Patient name -Suman Gupta IPNO  397102
        MAX ID-EHPG [protected]
        The rest can be discussed on the call.
        RegardsRahul Gupta[protected]

[Aug 17, 2020] Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Max Hospital — charged against government approved package for covid 19

kanhiyahosiery90 on Aug 15, 2020
          I was admitted to max super speciality hospital for 6 days due to corona positive report, i was charged for lab investigations...

Krityanand Yadav on Jul 29, 2020
          I am cghs benificiary. I visited to max hospital on 29 jul 20 for echo test. I am regularly visited max shalimar unit (Dr sanjay gogia). Since echo test is not conducted at max shalimar bagh due to some technical fault, dr suggested for same test at max saket unit. During the billing i shown my office identity card, a permission letter issued for max shalimar bagh. But authority of max saket (Mr mandal) stated that office identity & permission letter issued for max shalimar bagh is not permitted to give cghs benefit to you. He further said if you want to echo test from this unit you necessary to give an undertaking to not claim cghs benefit. For this process mr mandal's behaviour is not positive. Although, i want to pay full payment (General fee) for the echo test but he forcly taken an undertaking from me. Being a diebetic patient, for this process i was standing about one hours. You may also check cctv (About 11:00 am).

[Jul 29, 2020] Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Att Shikari on Jul 28, 2020
            Please provide a good staff nurse to our patient, she don't care patient she don't check, our patient call her but they don't rply much time.

[Jul 28, 2020] Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

uditsanwal on Jul 17, 2020
              Dear Team Max, Please be informed that My Patient name is Devki Devi ( Age 87 YR old ), she has been admitted to MAX DEHRADUN on 15 July due to chest congestion and too much of cough, she has gone through with COVID-19 test twice, however, both test reports came negative beside all Max Dehradun hospital administration and doctor's are not shifting her to from COVID-19 ward. We are worried about her because she is not COVID positive and she is still laying and living with COVID affected patients in COVID-19 ward where the chance of her contamination is extremely high .I request you to please shift her out from COVID ward to the general ward, hospital administration is kept responding unfavorably not allowing us to meet with the patient . We were not expecting such unprofessional treatment from such a big named hospital in town. We will be looking forward to hearing from you against a senior citizen patient. I am expecting the earliest reply because no one is responding in Max HOSPITAL DEHRADUN .. Regards Vishanki Upreti (mobile no -[protected])

[Jul 17, 2020] Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Apprecate that Dr Subin Mathew responded right after my complaint and ensure us for full support from MAX HOSPITAL DEHRADUN for coming treatment .

Max Hospital — Wrong name on the bill and pathetic customer care response

[email protected] on Jul 12, 2020
                Hi, today i have given sample of covid19 in max saket. Where the name in the billing is mentioned wrongly.

Despite...

Max Hospital — Appointment for my son

Dr-Jitendra Kumar on Jul 4, 2020
                Hi, Today I have called to Max hospital, saket and talked to customer care representative to book appointment for my son....

Max Hospital — Related to the issue of pickup by cab

yogesh871 on Jun 17, 2020
                Today an accident happened with my wife, which I want to share with you. My wife works in MAX Vashali as a scientific officer,...

Gurpreet Singh99 on Jun 11, 2020
                My father harjit singh is admitted in hospital. He is diabetic patient. Now it is 8.41 pm till now waiting for food. Nursing staff called so many times in kitchen for food but all in vain. I do not expect this service from max hospital which is most expensive hospital. Please look into the matter

[Jun 11, 2020] Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aankush77 on Jun 11, 2020
                  My mother admit for harnia and pita operation. After operation there lack of services and there poor quality of food. Provide wrong medicine and behaviour of staff is very very bad

Food and service quality

Mr. RK Narula on Jun 4, 2020
                    Max shifted my patient from icu to ward in 1715 room number and there is lots of problem i am facing with my patient i am complaining alot but no one cares as they just want money they are the most greddiest person i am come across ever

[Jun 04, 2020] Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tanisha09 on May 28, 2020
                      I want to complain against the following employees working at max super specialty hospital because in spite of me sending emails and calling them none of them replied to me or helped me. I even sent the mail to the hospital but they didn't reply.

I want my patient meena jain's entire bill. Their negligence is proof that there is some manipulation in the bill. I want the entire bill asap.

The name of the people whom i sent the email are-

-pooja yadav
                      -rohit bhatnagar
                      -sanjeev kalra
                      -kumar mahesh
                      -rajan sachdev

I even attached the receipt of my patient.

Tanisha jain
                      +91 [protected]

[May 28, 2020] Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Max Hospital — dr manju khemani and negligence if the customer care

Kanwal Gill on May 24, 2020
                        We took an appointment for 23rd may, 2020 for my aged mother as she was not well. She had a pain near her breast. So on the...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Max Hospital — complaint about my investigation report and patient admission

Azwar Kamal on May 1, 2020
                        ‪i am from haridwar, uttarakhand, my patient has been admitted in max, patparganj from 27th april, after the admission staff...

Max Hospital — doctors availability

shubham vaish on Apr 7, 2020
                        I had an appointment for my fathers health check up today by 12:20 pm. At max superspeciality hospital patparganj delhi.