Max Hospital

Fax:

Additional Contact Info

Load

Max Hospital Complaints & Reviews

Max hospital shalimaar bagh delhi. Night shift guard gate no.1 he was not giving entry in the hospital or already my grandfather is admit and in serious condition i don't think there is any rule for getting entry in the starting of the gate when ur patient is already admitted..if something bad happend so who will responsible for it after paying a large amount i am not getting entry I don't think there is any rule for stopping u in front of hospital gate i don't know the name of guard i wish please fix ur this stupid problem or please take right guards for it i don't want anything like this will happen with ur family'..
Jun 13, 2021

Sir/Madam,

I am NDMC Card Holder and my mother is suffering Harniya Problem in her stomach after removal of gall bladder stone and Max Hospital Patparganj yet not started treatment of NDMC paitent in his hospital I am facing very much problem as my Doctor is only sitting in Max Hospital Patparganj, Delhi.

Please start treatment of NDMC paitent in Max Hospital Patparganj, Delhi
    Jun 07, 2021

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There was a test done on 21 May 2021, it was told to me that it will take 7-8 days, Since then i am waiting for the report.

Vedant singh
      Bill no VACS1588177

Done at max vaishali
      Jun 07, 2021

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Is being a government servant a sin?
        My mother geeta batra admitted in max saket faced a lot of trouble being a government servant. She was hospitalised for 45 days and shifted to max saket due to hospital infection and post covid pneumonia issues. After requesting and begging for like 100 times we only got economy room with 4 patients.
        Being a central government employee we were entitled for a private room still we were not willing to avail the CGHS services and wanted to pay the amount on our own as the room in cghs was economy and single for cash.
        Isn’t it the patient’s choice of how he want to pay? We were willing to give them in writing that we will be harmless to the hospital and there will be no claim further but we didn’t got the single room.
        I request you to please look forward and help as we are already broke and not in a state to suffer.
        Jun 05, 2021

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My father Mr. Raj Kumar Jaij was told by Dr. Mrs. Alka Bhasin to report at the hospital at 6:00 a.m on 1st June for getting...
          Hi the payment process for vaccination is not logical at max hospital parparganj.

They are first filling the...

Sir, 24/05/2021 no Maine apni mother is urine test karwaya tha or iski reports next day ani thi. Sir main 60km travel karke apni mother ko lekar gya tha or staff ne bola ki next day woh sms kar denge par last 4 days se main regular call kar rah ho [protected] par koi phone pick nhi karta. Aj apke ek employee ne pick kiya or 4 jagah call transfer karne ke baad mera call but kar diya.mujhe koi bhi jawak nhi mila.sir main poori tarah se pareshan ho chuka hoon is REPORT is bina meri mother medicine nhi le pa rhi .Sir if any thing happens to my mother without medicine for that max hospital is fully responsible.
          May 29, 2021

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that the Technician at Max hospital Shalimar Bagh is doing a pathetic job with the patients.

His name is Mr. Noor

He is not listening to patients and when the patient or patient’s attendants are approaching him for the troubles in the dialysis process
            He straight away answers them with rude behaviour that he knows better than doctors.

All the other supporting staff are Witness of his miss management and rude behaviour.

Patients are even threatened that if they will complain then in this COVID situation where they will go for dialysis.

When patients are requesting for the doctors he is saying he is the in-charge and doctors are not available.

From the month of May 2021 till now no doctors are visiting the dialysis centre.
            May 19, 2021

Dear sir
              My family used to get medical advice whenever required and always have good response That's why we decided to vaccinate at max hospital even its pricey. Me and my husband got our vaccination on 14 Mayin morning 9 to 11 slot Everything was well managed upto billing counter but there was big chaos at vaccination room .No social distancing was there almost more than 25 patients were in room.only one vaccination cabin was working kept waiting for more than 40 minutes complained to available doctor then all cabin became operational please explain what's the purpose to visit max during this pandemic where appropriate covid behavior is not followed No after vaccination precautions explained, I simply want to know why max is charging so high when such medical facility is also available at govt health centre we felt cheated that we paid only for ac environment Such mismanaged, unprofessional services was not expected at ur hospital
              May 16, 2021

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a kidney donor. And for a month and a half (1 month 15 days) I am stopped for kidney transplant in Delhi Saket Max. All...

My mother was admitted in Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital. Max ID is SKCT [protected]. Insurance Company has rejected the Blood Sugar claim from the insurance amount since Medical Record Room has given Sugar testing report only for 24 times and Kapil Anthony in MRR informed me that they have only 24 reports where as Max has charged 48 times. Doctor visit is also rejected by insurance since Doctor visit charges are charged twice for 7 days. I have been trying to reach the billing department for the last 5 days but no one picks up the extension. I spoke to the operator Menka she says they are busy with Covid admission and hence Billing deptt is not picking up the call.
                Apr 22, 2021

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Team, I am trying to connect with max dehradun insurance team, over landline for last three days, customer care official...
                  Please Refer a sample pic attached after cleaning the so called already cleaned food table and trays in room.
                  Pic...
                  RT-PCR sample collected for SARTHAK (Id:[protected] SRF ID[protected] on Apr 13 2021 6:34PM. Please save for future reference....
                  My Dad named Dalip Gulati is admitted on (Emergency number[protected] bed no. 2 RICU on 7th Floor of Max Vaishali.
                  br...
                  Dr.Gaurav Minocha (Cardiologist) was supposed to be at the OPD on 10:45 AM but he is not available yet. His assistant behaviour...

MTP package is under CGHS rate but your billing staff take normal charge she say not in cghs rate in this package but I seen cghs . I have cghs card. Cghs rate is only 3000/-
                  email id [protected]@gmail.com
                  Mob [protected]
                  Return extra money For MTP package
                  Return extra money For MTP package
                  Apr 07, 2021

Max Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My father Mr. Prem Singh Negi was admitted on 30th March 2021. He was tested for Covid-19 and report came one day after and...
                    Sorry, to submit complaint for Max Super Spl Hospital PPG.New Delhi.

Lastly, Jan it was problem I noticed after...
                    My father Dharminder Kumar Goel was admitted in the hospital in the beginning of March. He was diagnosed with sarcoidosis....