[Resolved]  MCent — for the offer and recharges

I've 4, 48, 691 coins in mcent browser and i want to recharge my mobile with 448 peck on which it has 10% off but it's showing that you need to more coin how it is possible if i'm already qualified for the offer so why my recharge is not doing. I think it's a fake browser. If my problem will not be resolved than i would prefer all the person to uninstall it..
for the offer and recharges
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2019
Still no reply by company as they have received my complain on 29th january 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Santosh0504 Feb 11, 2019 Still no solution of complain..

Comments

I have done recharge through mcent points of 15000 of 199 recharge and I have not received it.my points have been deducted from my mcent browser but I didn't receive any recarge.

Jddidojxixixjdidnxjxixnxbckcnxmoccmcjcncifhfjcnfkfnrjfifnrkrjfondrjcixjjdiejrjed...
Dear si in my jio no otp cannot receive so that i cant log in m cent so please help me
Hello mcent I do not received my refferal code my phone no. [protected].please sent me my refferal code.
I have achive target 131000 point but recharge option is not there hide it what i do
Mcent me day in a row ke point Kyo nahi mil rahe or milege to kese kya karna hoga
I did not receive my recharge of number [protected] but in app it shows recharge received but i did not get it.
This application making fool me..only 40000 points far from 84 days recharge but now this requires 4 lacks points for 28 days recharge. .this is very bad and i west the my time for it ..solve this problem please..
Dear Sir
I have earned more than 165 rs in mcent, I don’t need any recharge at this time so i request you to pay me with paytm.
My paytm number [protected]