[Resolved] Mega Cabs — required bill for[protected] travel

Vidyamanyanagara, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Rajendra Tonpi on May 24, 2019

I have travelled from airport to my home (Vidyamanya nagar) on[protected] in morining around 9:15am - 10:30am was my travel vehicle no. Is ka-02-af-9151.

Since i have lost the bill & want to claim from my company, so kindly request you to send the bills on top priority.
My e-mail id: [email protected] contact no.[protected].

With regards,
Rajendra.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2019

[May 24, 2019] Mega Cabs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rajendra Tonpi, May 24, 2019
Kindly revert on priority
Mega Cabs Customer Care's response, May 24, 2019

Greetings of the Day..

We request you to please share the booking reference number / Contact Detail or the date of trip for fetching data
Than we can process the Invoice Request.

Mega Cabs
Mega Cabs Customer Care's response, May 24, 2019
Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Mega!

The customer has always been our first priority and we stand committed to serving you efficiently and reliably.

Please check the e-mail we have been sent of Receipt for your travel Dated:[protected]

We continue to be committed to providing you and all of our customers with the highest standards of service in the industry.

We look forward to your continued patronage

Thanks & Regards

Comments

BEST CAB SERVICES IN BANGALORE

OJO TAXI
Airport Taxi
Airport Taxi Bangalore
Outstation Cabs Bangalore
Cabs in Bangalore
Cab Booking Bangalore
Car Hire Bangalore

OJO CAR RENTALS PRIVATE LIMITED is a Bangalore based company working towards excellence in the Transportation, and believe in pursuing business through innovation and technology. Our team comes with several years of industry experience, and comprise of a highly motivated set of specialists. We are a experienced, dedicated and energetic team, cognizant of the market and our customer's requirements. Keep scrolling to know more about our offerings and hear from our happy clients!
Call Us: +[protected]