[Resolved] Micromax — Given handset micromax nitro a311 on 03/03/16 for repairing

Navi Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 cms7228
I the undersigned chandrakant m shirsat would like to bring to the notice that, i have handover my handset nitro a311 near vashi station micromax service centre vashi telecom shop no g-182, haware fantasia business park, plot no 47, sector 30a, vashi contact no [protected] on 03/03/16 for heating problem due to which it’s used to hanged and battery drains immediately within 2 hours. For which they gave me job sheet no 10949 and told me it’s the problem of mother board and they have to send to delhi for mother board replacement and given time period of 15 days. After 15 days i made the call regarding mobile but they told that they didn't got any reply, so contact us after one week. On 23rd of march 2016 i received the message from micromax service center that your device deposited with us under job sheet no. W[protected] has been repaired. Please collect it from the service centre, so immediately i made the call but they told me that we will check and reply you on your mobile, but no call came from service
Centre as the next day was holiday due to holi festival, i made the call on 25/03/16 and they replied that they have received the handset but it’s not in working condition and its display is not working, they again have to send to the head office delhi, as the complaint was different, i argued with the service centre person miss nazia, she told me that they will transfer the handset for the display problem and it will take 10 to 15 days to resolve the problem. Again after 10 days i made the call and was informed that now the display problem is solved but still heating problem is there, so we have to
Again send to the delhi for the problem. Now you tell me what does it mean, i am a fool or what? Again she told me to wait for 20 days and given new job sheet no w[protected] already till today's date even after follow up for after 10 days 75 days passed still problem persisting and they are literally harassing. Now i want you to help me out and get my handset urgently with the replacement. Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 19, 2016
Mobile Servicing address:
Vashi Telecom
shop no G-182, Haware Fantasia,
Business Park, Plot No 47,
Sector-30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai: 400709.
Ph: 022 27816135
Email address http://micare.micromaxinfo.com
Still not resolved pls help me urgently as possible already 75 days passed

[May 17, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Micromax — Sent wrong mobile dekhlesale.com web site

I have ordered dekhlesale.com this address Micromax Canvas Juice 2 (Silver, 8 GB) but they sent me wrong mobile plz do some thing abt this site my number [protected]

Micromax X096 — Bettery kam chalti hai or garam jyada hota hai

Sir bettery kam chalti hai or garam jyada hota hai

Micromax — Toll free no is not toll free

[protected] is not toll free and my balanc is cut and not received my call and vest my time and how to check my mobile by repair

Micromax — Otg not supported in micromax yu yuphoria

Otg not supported in micromax yu yuphoria

Micromax A92 — Stolen mobile

I have lost my micromax mobile phone on 17/08 15, plz block my mobile phone . Mobile details are following :- micromax A92 M_IMEI: [protected] *please block the imei numbers [email protected] thanks.

Micromax — Space problem

Dear micromax team, i have micromax A106 and i have upgraded to lollipop but now i m facing lots of problem with space so can i downgrade my phone to kit kat if possible pls help me how can i do that. Thanx in advance

Micromax — Micromax juice 2 screen not work in proper manner due to that many problem arrising .

At the time of pressing power button of my juice 2 some times it stopes working at that time display stop working it was started for last few days.

Micromax A 350 — Unable to track my mobile job sheet number

Kindly cofirm regarding my phone when i recieved my mobile.my job sheet number is [protected] my mail id - [email protected] my cell nbr - [protected]

Micromax — My handset not repaired since 2 + months

I don't get my phone returned from last 2 months from Micromax care service center, i called 8-10 times & visit care 5-7 times .. the owner makes fake promises & i still dont have my phone back please help .

Micromax — Regarding service centre

Service centre is very worst they are not giving any bill after servicing of mobile

Micromax — mobile lost

My mobile is lost please trace my mobile midel no micromax boltA46 IEMI No [protected] invoice no 2167 my cont no [protected]

Micromax — Delivery of the damaged internal bluetooth

Sir i ordered a micromax canvas spark on 27 july after recieving order i found that bluetooth of mobile is not working, before it two more times when yu yureka and bolt ordered and purchased same problem arrised but in different parts

Micromax — Mobile phone not return

I have submitted my phone to micromax service center & they commented for 30 days but not return in 32 days

Micromax Informatics — No Resolution of previous compaint till now..already 15 days gone

Hello

i already submit a complaint of micromax mobile network problem, but there is no any resolution of that complaint till now..so please confirm the status of that complaint..

Hitesh

Micromax — wifi modem

i have micromax wifi modem 21.7 mbps speed rate every time modem will be dead aleast 4-5 times modem will be dead everytime gave reapir modem in micromax service center imei no is [protected]

Repair not done

Very bad service I given my phone to your uttam bahar new Delhi service center and its 2 months now but still I didn't get my phone back ..

handset shows inly bolt when swithched on

my handset was purchased 8 months agon from borivali -om collections. it is rarely used only one or two calls per day and it stopped working all of a sudden. my no. is [protected]

MICRO

i gave my micromax phone model-canvas A210 JOB SHEET NO. N090195`[protected] DATE NO.[protected] .I CALL MANY YTIME AT SERVICE CENTER BUT DID NT GET ANY POSITIVE RESPONSE PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE ME A GUD RESPONSE ...

white display

I have a problem In my mobile that is my mobile got whiten display plz hlp me

My mobile is stolen

MY MOBILE IS STOLEN & i want to TRACK OF IMEI NUMBER M_[protected] & S_IMEI [protected], PL MAIL ME THE STATUS OF MY MOBILE Email:[email protected] contact:[protected]

+91 12 4481 1000 [Head Office]