[Resolved] Micromax Informatics — About complaint of service

Darbhanga, Bihar, India
 Army utpal
I am your customer of doodle 4in guarantee period the phone are submit in three times of fair and take a lot of time now till today phone is also submitted if this problem now come then i take the help of coat and i take hard design other wise you chang may phone or return my amount according to bill pleas context us only call i do not able to take read gmail because no phone i have now. [protected]//[protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 26, 2016

[Oct 23, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Army utpal, Oct 23, 2016
Help me quick
Micromax Informatics Customer Care's response, Oct 25, 2016

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your concern at http://micare.micromaxinfo.com.

Team Micromax

Comments

I had purchased a mobile there 8 gb internal memory was given and i got 3.61 gb inside the phone

i have purchased micromax Q416 but it get dead in two days i submitted it to service center it returs to me in 2 months after that it is not working properly now i am not satisfied from your service.
Dear Team
I had purchased micromax canvas evok through flipkart in July 2016, but now I am getting "Unfortunately dialer has stopped" error message when accepting video call on my Jio Sim.
But I can receive voice calls & can do both video & voice calls
Please provide the details to ashishtripathi21101999 @gmail.com
Micomax is ever wrost mobile brand serving . Its device are very worse in comaparison of others it product quality is so so so bad

+91 12 4481 1000 [Head Office]