[Resolved] Mobikwik — Amount deducted from HDFC account, but not credited in my MOBIKWIK wallet

adilquraishi
I made a payment of INR 4850 to my MOBIKWIK wallet from my HDFC bank account via netbanking, but it gave some error after successful payment. Amount got deducted from my account, but still wallet shows Rs 0. I have tried getting in touch with the customer care of MIBIKWIK but no response whatsoever. They have just given me a ticket number : 1312209. Kindly look into the matter and resolve it. Thanks!

Amount deducted from HDFC account, but not credited in my MOBIKWIK wallet
My INR 4850 which were debited from my HDFC account got credited into my MOBIKWIK wallet..I am all happy now! :)
Who ever going through this problem with MOBIKWIK, guys just be a lit bit patient, you will get your money eventually.

Thanks MOBIKWIK...!!

[Oct 03, 2014] Mobikwik customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

it happens with me also with Mobikwik but after 1-2 days they give the money themselves.dont worry . I alwayz recharge wth them.its a good company and I m regular user of that n I recharge reliance Big TV, all family phones wth that
rightman59's reply, May 12, 2019
You are a paid agent or proxy giving false assurances.
I really hope that's the case!
Would really appreciate if that happens, its my first time I am dealing with this company and this happened!
And to my surprise I am not the only one it has happened to, there are many other complaints of the same kind.

's reply, Jun 24, 2019
Mobikwik customer care number 6294702326//9134425406
Hey! Actually you were right...Just got the amount credited into my MOBIKWIK Wallet..Thank you! :)
yes, they alwayz pay ur hard-earned money back. I m using ths site (Mobikwik) since 1 n 1/2 years and they are very faithful to us, alwayz co-operative!!
's reply, Oct 21, 2018
Customer service number +919297775307
rightman59's reply, May 12, 2019
You are a paid agent or proxy giving false assurances.

Mobikwik — recharge done in wrong number

i need to refund the amount 249. i had mistakenly recharge to [protected] actually i need to recharge on this particular number [protected]. my contact no is[protected].

Mobikwik — i made a payment,but my mobile did not get recharged

my current balance in mobikwik is Rs.490/-.i made a payment, on 3rd april'2015 but my postapid mobile bill did not get recharged..so please look into the matter ..

Transaction Refund not provided

I have used Mobikwik payment gateway on bookmyshow, the transaction got failed for 154Rs.But not refunded in my account. Order[protected] Ord Ref. : MOBAND[protected] Reg.id : [protected]@gmail.com Mobile : [protected]

Need Refund

I tried to add balance in mobikwik wallet to transact from American Swan twice it got failed. Transaction IDs are [protected] and [protected]... need refund as money was deducted from my bank.

not load

I have not load my Mobikwik and detucted from my punjab national bank acc no [protected]

account blocked

My emai id is [protected]@gmail.com and mobile no. is [protected], Please reactivate my account. Why my account get blocked? I cant log in thats why i cant receive ticket . plz Reply thank u

mobikwik wallet unlock kare

Sir my id [protected]@gmail.com and mobile no [protected] hai

NO RECHARGE

My transaction id[protected] dated 08/10/2014 Amount Rs 100/-.kindly either recharge it or refund to account. Mobile number:[protected]

my wallet re activation

wallet is lock.i Have 290 rupes is wallet plz unlock my wallEt mail id.[protected]@gmail.com MOb.No [protected]

+91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Mobikwik - Amount deducted from HDFC account, but not credited in my MOBIKWIK wallet