[Resolved]  Myntra.com — Amount deducted but order not placed

I placed an order on 3rd july on myntra of inr 1572, amount deducted from my axis account but myntra claims that they did not receive even though my bank - axis confirms that amount has been transferred to their account with reference no.: ccadg1ooh160. if ref no. has been generated that means amount has been transferred to myntra. but they are not accepting that amount is transferred and continuously asking me to contact my bank.. what is going on.. how can myntra cheat like this. they are not accepting due lack of will to transfer back the money. i want my money back. contact me asap : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-07-11 15:31:22
got response from myntra that amount will be credited back to my account within 7 days.. thnxx

[Jul 09, 2016] Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Order didn't got placed but money ( 10, 906.53 Rupees )is deducted from my ICICI account and there has been no help provided by myntra yet.
Contacted Myntra Customer care many times but of no use, they just give virtual fake date that money will be refunded, but no there have been no success .

Vijeth Shetty
[protected]@gmail.com

I have tried ordering for hand bag and money got deducted from my bank account but order was not placed.I dont even have idea whether my money will get refunded or not.how can myntra do this,
Payment of 2120 has been made from my sbi debit card but ordered didn't placed. now what is this myntra? It's been 11 days and I didn't get my money refunded. Very disappointed!
Last nigt i ordered a sunglasses on myntra but my order is not placed and amount is deducted from my account.please help me to get my money back or to place order.
I ordered samsung headphones on 30th September. I paid through pay pal, my money got deducted but the order is not placed. The amount is 2123. Will i get my money back??
My transction has done and money debited from my account and myntra claims they didn’t get money
I ordered on 26 sept still didn’t get any response from they whenever i call they said we are not able to see your order and money
So its not my fault myntra its your responsibility now to send my money back and today its 1 oct

+91 80 4354 1999
    Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, India - 560068