National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI]

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Customer Care

TwitterLinkedIn
C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Offices

Chennai Office
8th Level, VBC Solitaire, 47 & 49 Bazullah Road, T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017

Goregaon Office (Mumbai)
National Payments Corporation of India
13th Floor, R- Tech 2, South Side, Nirlon Knowledge Park, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon(E), Mumbai-400063

Bad

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] related photos (1680)

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Complaints & Reviews

harihar12
i had linked my bank account with aadhaar. it showed in site of DBTL too (http://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/main.jsp?opt=login). but suddenly the status went from green to red with no reason. please set right the same. i contacted my bank and they said in their database it is fine. my lpd id bharat gas is 1 [protected] and aadhaar is[protected]

Aadhaar Linking Status on Bank(as per NPCI)
Aadhaar Linking Status on Bank(as per NPCI)

[Jan 06, 2015] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by harihar12 Jan 10, 2015
solved,
thanks .it was resloved by npci .
I had linked my bank account with aadhaar. it showed in site of DBTL too . but suddenly the status went from green to red with no reason. please set right the same. i contacted my bank and they said in their database it is fine.My LPG id Indane Gas is[protected] and Aadhar Number is[protected]

addhar not linked with bank

addhar not linked with bank is shown to the bharatgas distributer usha shri gas seva but i already given to bank idbi ac no-----[protected] please solve my problem soon

avk1971
    Sir/Madam, I have linked my Aadhar No.[protected] with my LPG Distributor (DEVIKA ENTERPRISES, SOLAPUR, Distributor Code- 114567). MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS 2676. MY LPG ID 1 [protected]. But according to NPCI Status is “Not Available in NPCI Database”. I have asked so many times in my bank (BANK OF INDIA, HOTGI ROAD BRANCH, SOLAPUR, IFSC CODE - BKID0000710) and the bank says that he has done his work from his side and updated my Aadhar with my bank account and it is not updated by NPCI. So I request you to update my above Aadhar No to my bank account. Thanks…. Atul Kulkarni

Complaint comments  Add a comment

National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI) — HDFC Bank Not Link my AADHAR CARD No with NPCI (JANDHAN Yojana) Bank A/c No. 50100076258612 [Resolved]

DRSHAH1971
      Ref. No. : Savings Bank Account : [protected] HDFC Bank Ltd. Naroda Branch (0958) Dear Sir, We are open my Bank...

ssd985m
      Sir, I have an A/c in Sbi Panchkula. My A/c No-is [protected] I submitted my aadhar card No[protected] in the branch on 12/12/2014 and i received Aadhar linking confirmation SMS on 12/12/2014 on my Mob No.[protected] But on checking by LPG site its showing "Linked Bank Account: Not available" & LPG people canceled my refill booking, on Mylpg.in here LPG Aadhar link shows in green mark and bank A/c Aadhar link shows in red mark as per NPCI, but NCPI staus shows "Activated on 12/12/2014". I contracted to the branch they said that your Aadhar has been linked on 12/12/2014 with my A/c. Then what is the problem. Please help me. Thanking You

[Jan 05, 2015] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

subhash.nsc
        Sir, I have an A/c in Sbi Nanglamal (Branch code-11322). My A/c No-is [protected] I submitted my aadhar card No[protected] in the branch on 12/12/2014 and i received Aadhar linking confirmation SMS on 12/12/2014 on my Mob No.[protected] But on checking by dialing *99*99# shows that this Aadhar No. is not linked with any bank I also checked on Mylpg.in here LPG Aadhar link shows in green mark and bank A/c Aadhar link shows in red mark as per NPCI I contracted to the branch they said that your Aadhar has been linked on 12/12/2014 with my A/c. Then what is the problem. Please help me. Thanking You

[Jan 04, 2015] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by subhash.nsc Jan 06, 2015
        For Complaint ID-988733 I receive a phone call on 04/01/2015 at 01:30 Pm he discuss about my complaint and he says me to given my ATM card No. to him for solving my complaint .Are he was a customer representative or a froadman
        Updated by subhash.nsc Jan 06, 2015
        For Complaint ID-988733 please me...
        Updated by subhash.nsc Jan 06, 2015
        For Complaint ID-988733 please help me...
        Are Aadhaar No. and 17digit LPG ID both are compulsory submit in Bank for Aadhaar linkage to bank A/c...

bank account rejcted linked with adhaar by NPCI

sir recived message on my mobile [protected] that banked account linked with adhar has been rejected by npci. kinldy confirm me how to resolve this in order to avail LPG subsidy. kinldy revert me on my mail id rahil.[protected]@edelweiss.in

mrpal
          Sir/Madam, I have linked my Aadhar No.[protected] with my LPG Distributor (BRAHAMA JYOTI BHARAT GAS, MEERUT, Distributor Code- 141731) on 11-Dec-2014 and my bank account (SBI, Branch- Shatabdi Nagar Meerut IFSC- SBIN0016608) on 12-Dec-2014 also. But according to NPCI Status is “Not Available in NPCI Database”. I have asked so many times in my bank and the bank says that he has done his work from his side and updated my Aadhar with my bank account and it is not updated by NPCI. So I request you to update my above Aadhar No to my bank account. Thanks….

[Jan 02, 2015] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vittal Nayak
            Dear Sir, I am a BharatGas Consumer(Shravan Gas, bangalore.Con No - 75446). i had submitted my Aadhar No[protected] along with respective form to SBI Bank, Gas agency long back in Jan-2014. But its showing as rejected. I checked bank link status (*99*99#) it says Aadhar linked with SBI bank. I gave LPG seeding request again with https://rasf.uidai.gov.in. Now it shows seeding request exists.I wrote to BPC about same they told Seeding request has been rejected by NPCI. To day when i called call centre[protected] they told No seeding request submitted to Bank, LPG. I am not getting proper answers from anywhere. Please let me know the actual status of Aadhar linking with Bank, Gas and reason for rejection so that i can correct the same. Regards Vittal

NPCI Status shows Activated but Aadhaar Linking shows rejected

[Jan 01, 2015] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI) — not available in NPCI database

BHABANI
              Sir, I have linked my adhar[protected] with my bank account and my Lpg distributor also . But according to npci...

Npci — NPCI - Aadhar linking status not finding in NPCI database [Resolved]

devsat01
              Sir I HAVE LINKED MY ADHAR[protected] WITH MY BANK ACCOUNT AND MY LPG DISTRIBUTOR ALSO . BUT ACCORDING TO NPCI IT IS...

National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI) — Availing the HP gas LPG subsidy [Resolved]

M R kumar
              I Mahabhashaym Rohini Kumar, having AADHAR card Number,[protected], submitted the same to my LPG distributor "UPLAND...

SIVA KANCHI
              SIR I HAVE LINKED MY ADHAR[protected] WITH MY BANK ACCOUNT AND MY LPG DISTRIBUTOR ALSO . BUT ACCORDING TO NPCI IT IS UNAVAILABLE AND NOT FOUND IN NPCI DATABASE . I HAVE ASKED SO MANY TIMES IN MY BANK AND THE BANK SAYS THAT HE HAS DONE HIS WORK FROM HIS SIDE AND UPDATED MY ADHAR WITH MY ACCOUNT AND IT IS NOT UPDATED BY NPCI please resolve this issue soon...
              attaching status from HPCL website

SIR

I HAVE LINKED MY ADHAR[protected] WITH MY BANK ACCOUNT AND MY
              LPG DISTRIBUTOR ALSO . BUT ACCORDING TO NPCI IT IS UNAVAILABLE AND NOT
              FOUND IN NPCI DATABASE . I HAVE ASKED SO MANY TIMES IN MY BANK AND THE
              BANK SAYS THAT HE HAS DONE HIS WORK FROM HIS SIDE AND UPDATED MY ADHAR
              WITH MY ACCOUNT AND IT IS NOT UPDATED BY NPCI

please resolve this issue soon...

My aadhaar number not found in NPCI data base

Kindly need your support to resolve my issue. My Aadhaar number not mappet in NPCI database. Bank Details : R.Bharathiraja, Chengalpattu branch, AC-[protected] . IFSC - KVBL0001632. Aadhaar number:[protected].

shish kamal
                SIR I HAVE LINKED MY ADHAR[protected] WITH MY BANK ACCOUNT AND MY LPG DISTRIBUTOR ALSO . BUT ACCORDING TO NPCI IT IS UNAVAILABLE AND NOT FOUND IN NPCI DATABASE . I HAVE ASKED SO MANY TIMES IN MY BANK AND THE BANK SAYS THAT HE HAS DONE HIS WORK FROM HIS SIDE AND UPDATED MY ADHAR WITH MY ACCOUNT AND IT IS NOT UPDATED BY NPCI . PLEASE TELL ME THE PROPER SOLUTION .. plz Solve this issue soon...

[Dec 29, 2014] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Npci — Status shown in the Bank NPCI not mapped Aadhar No. [Resolved]

Mohd Ladle
                  My Aadhar Card No. i.e.[protected] and I have linked with LPG Connection (Consumer Id : 26751, Bharatgas) with my agency...

girishkumarcn
                  Dear Sir / Madam, My aadhar number is[protected]. I have got my aadhar number linked to my LPG (Bharatgas: Sri Venkiteswara Gas Agencies, Thrissur. Consumer Number 3699, LPG ID No. 1 [protected]). I also got my aadhar registered with my bank. But not finding in NPCI database and status is showing RED color. I had spoken to the gas agency and the bank several times and according to them they have done their part. Kindly advise anybody from NPCI can help me with regards to this. Thanks & Best Regards, Girishkumar C N Phone: [protected] /[protected]
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI) — Aadhaar no not activated by NPCI with my bank account .I.e. Bank of Baroda ( BOB ). [Resolved]

Devendra bodake
                    Dear sir I am a Bharat gas customer having consumer no.34383.I have submitted my aadhaar card no .[protected] to the LPG...

R.K. Lamba
                    Sir, I seeded my Aadhaar no.[protected] to my bank SARVA HARYANA GRAMIN BANK, JHOJHU KALAN their IFSC code- PUNB0HGB001. & my LPG distributor Bharat gas gramin vitrak Kadma &code-183132. But when i see my Aadhaar Status Then the NPCI Data base not active my aadhaar to my bank account. So, please activate my above Aadhaar No. to my bank account. I shall be thankful to you.

Vkm_new
                      HELLO, I HAVE LINKED MY ADHAR[protected] WITH MY BANK ACCOUNT AND MY LPG DISTRIBUTOR ALSO . BUT ACCORDING TO NPCI IT IS UNAVAILABLE AND NOT FOUND IN NPCI DAT BASE . I HAVE ASKED SO MANY TIMES IN MY BANK AND THE BANK SAYS THAT THEY HAVE LINKED AADHAR NUMBER TO ACCOUNT AND IT IS NOT UPDATED BY NPCI . PLEASE HELP ON THE SAME AS THIS WILL RESULT IN NON RECEIPT OF LPG SUBSIDY.

[Dec 23, 2014] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

AADHAAR linking status with bank is showing as red.

I I have given my AADHAR No. to Punjab National Bank, Pashulok Branch, Rishikesh in January 2015. The BPCL gas distributor was also given AADHAR NO. HOWever the AADHAAR linking status with bank is showing as red in the Ebharat Portal..
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI) — AADHAR LINKING STATUS IN BANK [Resolved]

ramdayalray
                        DEAR sir/madam, I RAM DAYAL RAY, consumer number is CX13163977, aadhar number is[protected], my syndicate bank branch...

GAURANGVSUTHAR
                        Dear Sir, I have submit my Aadhar Card to the bank (SBI) on 12/12/14 & got a message showing Bank A/c has been linked up with your Aadhar.I have check my DBTL status, in which Bank account link status shows inactive. My Aadhar No. is[protected]. kindly do needful at your end & confirm whatever it may be. Regards, Gaurang Suthar Cell : 0 [protected] Email :[protected]@gmail.com
                        Dear Sir, I have submit my Aadhar Card to the bank (SBI) on[protected] & got subsidy in my SBI account 3 or 4 times last on 24/02/2014 vide cash memo no 69483, Now I check in my DBTL (CTC) status, Bank Name show as Axis Bank (while my bank name is SBI).
                        and NPCI status show Inactive. My Aadhar No. is[protected]. Now today I received a message as Trasfer of subsidy of Rs 264.71 for LPG cylinder vide cash memo no 328856 has failed.Kindly do needful at your end & confirm whatever it may be. Regards, Faizul Haque Ansari - [protected], email [protected]@gmail.com

vseshu
                          In Syndicate Bank Two accounts are maintaining by name V SESHAYYA. One account No.[protected] and [protected]. I have requested to give subsidiary amount in the account of [protected]. For this account 3 months received subsidy. One subsidy given to this [protected]. But this account is not at all using, I have closed this account. Still the subsidy is giving to this account ([protected]) and the subsidy is going back stating the reason that Account closed. When I was contacted bank officials we do not have any track to transfer this amount this is all doing by govt. No body is helping me. This [protected] and Adar card is once again given to Syndicate Bank and they acknowledged me in the pass book and my distributor Vijayanagar Gas company, Hyderabad district also confirmed the subsidy account No.[protected] is found in our records. But the link up between bank and govt. is yet to link. Kindly link up with [protected] and release my subsidies immediately. Please me Sir / Madam.