National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] — aadhar linking status with bank not available

Sir, i being a student applied for ekalyan scholarship, which is given to the minority students of jharkhand. But my application is not being approved and the reason given is that my aadhar card is not seeded with my bank account, even though my bank shows that it is already linked. The branch manager has confirmed the seeding but ekalyan is messaging repeatedly to link it. My bank is state bank of india, bit sindri branch.

[Mar 16, 2018] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rohit Kumar Rajak Mar 18, 2018 sir, my matter is yet not resolved. If my aadhar card mapping with is not done soon, i am afraid my scholarship will be rejected. This scholarship means a lot to me as i come from a very poor background.Hereby i provide some personal details. I am further attaching the proof given by bank manager that my bank account is linked with aadhar card by them.I hope you resolve my matter as soon as possible.
Aadhar no:[protected]
account no:[protected]
IFSC Code:SBIN0011812
Bank-State Bank Of India
Branch-BIT Sindri

Comments

Kindly let me know the reason behind this...as i am not aware about the problem regarding aadhar inactive in NPCI...AS I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING ALL THIS...KINDLY CLERIFY THE SAME...SO THAT THE PROBLEM MAY BE RESOLVE WELL IN TIME
Rohit Kumar Rajak's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 19, 2018
I have provided all my details above
My aadhar card is showing inactive in NPCI, due to that i am not able to receive subsidy amount in my bank, before i m getting it, but by few months i am not getting, every time i receive message of subsidy failed.
Bank and Gas distributor both says that my aadhar card is linked with them and they can't do anything more.

My aadhar no.[protected]
My name is poonam,
I have submitted adhaar card in bank and adhaar is updated in my bank account but the npci status is still inactive. I have bank account in bank :state bank of india
Account number : [protected]
Ifsc coad : SBIN0001416
Adhaar number :[protected]
So please update my account in npci.
Solution over this problem as soon as possible. Thank u sir
My Aadhar No. is not active on NPCI database.So, I can't get my LPG subsidy.
Aadhar No.[protected]
Bank A/C No.[protected]
ICICI Bank
Hi sir my name is iSHWAR Dutt Pandey I have submitted adhaar card in bank and adhaar is updated in my bank account but the NPCI status is still inactive. I have bank account in bank : CENTREL BANK OF INDIA, Account number : [protected], Ifsc code : CBIN0283939, Adhaar number :[protected]. So please update my account in NPCI.

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI]
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Phone
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Address
    C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051