Naukri.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 15, 2022
Complaints 2099
Profile

File a complaint to Naukri.com

Having problems with Naukri.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Naukri.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Naukri.com

201301

Naukri.com Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 5557

Naukri.com reviews & complaints(2099)

Naukri.com — Poor non responsive customer service of Resume Development team / Resume flash team

Naukri.com ,....poor service ... after taking payment the just forget the costumer ...their customer service sucks ...they...

I am Narendra Agrey working in a software company in Bangalore. I got a call from one delegate of Naukri...

Dear all Job Seekers,

After boarding compliant against the Naukri.com resume service with the consumer compliments web site as on June, 2011 I have received 1st Draft resume from the Naukri.com team to add my necessary inputs so that they offer me the 2nd Draft resume with the apologies email as on 06 June 2010.
I had provided immediate input to draft my 2nd updated resume with my let night email as on 07 June 2011 12.33 A.M. I had received call from naukri.com Team by early morning regarding my input and committed to forward me 2nd Draft on same date only for the finalization of Resume development service.
But today I have received email form Naukri.com to provide the inputs on their 1st Draft resume other wise we will consider the 1st draft as the final and they will close the resume draft service even though I had provided my inputs earlier for the 2nd draft.
I am updating my compliant abut the fact which is happing with Naukri.com Resume Services.
My resume service no. is 110525CS494024,TSID=2019804

Naukri Service — Special package

Naukri Job Service

Mr. V. V. Ramesh Kumar

Fraud

br...
    paid Rs 4600/- to Naukri.com for resume service on 15/04/2011.At the time of payment I was assured that it will be done within...
    I was Registered in Naukri.com on 8th may after paying Rs 3500/- . But my services are not started yet after 2 months.whenever...

Naukri.com — Emails not stopping even after unsubscribing

I am Ataullah Husami registered with Naukri.com since more than three years . I am no longer seeking jobs but I still get...

from naukri@resumespruce.com
    to [protected]@gmail.com
    cc ayush.[protected]@naukri.com
    date Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 8:06 AM
    subject Resume Services 110221CS472475, TSID=1889657
    hide details Mar 5 (10 days ago)
    Dear SANJOY BANERJEE,

Greetings.

We thank you for choosing to avail Resume Development services from Naukri.com

We regret to inform that due to certain unavoidable technical circumstances we have been unable to send your developed resume copy.

Your association is valuable to us, and we are working hard to ensure that we service you on priority.

We are pleased to share that the delivery has been prioritised and rescheduled for on or before 7th March'11.

Your account has been assigned to Juhi Kaushik whose contact number[protected].

The inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.

Thanks & Regards,

Helpdesk
    Resume Development Team

THIS WAS THE FIRST MAIL RECEIVED FROM Naukri.com

After this mail and after and 7 Mar 2011 I had rang Naukri.com number of times but to no effect.

Then I wrote another mail
    from SANJOY BANERJEE <[protected]@gmail.com>
    to naukri@resumespruce.com
    cc [protected]@naukri.com,
    [protected]@naukri.com
    date Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 4:19 PM
    subject Re: Resume Services 110221CS472475, TSID=1889657
    mailed-by gmail.com
    hide details Mar 8 (6 days ago)
    Sir/Madam
    Today is 08 Mar 2011 and I have not been contacted by Juhi Kaushik who is my resume developer till date. I had tried to contact her number of times through various Phone numbers[protected],[protected] but I am kept on a hold for 5 minutes and then I am told that she is not on the desk.
    Are these the new tactics of deluding customers. I am not at all satisfied with your services.
    Sanjoy Banerjee

BUT NOTHING HAS TAKEN PLACE.
    I CONTINUED WITH MY THIRD MAIL.
    from SANJOY BANERJEE <[protected]@gmail.com>
    to naukri@resumespruce.com
    cc [protected]@naukri.com,
    [protected]@naukri.com
    date Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 11:21 AM
    subject Fwd: Resume Services 110221CS472475, TSID=1889657
    mailed-by gmail.com
    hide details 11:21 AM (5 hours ago)
    Dear Sir/Madam
    Today is 14th Mar2011. My resume services id is 110221CS472475, TSID=1889657 which was issued on 05 Mar 2011. Till date I have not received a single response from Naukri .com. If you are incapable of providing the services which you had promised then please stop th deal immediately and refund me the fees which I had paid.
    I hope you will will revert back to me by today or else I have to resort to the consumer court for getting back the money which I have paid along with the inconvenience which I had to face.
    Sanjoy Banerjee

PLEASE SUGGEST ME A WAY WHERE I CAN TAKE NAUKRI.COM TO THE COURT AND GET SUITABLY COMPENSATED.
    Aug 13, 2020

With reference to your post we have forwarded your concerns to the Resume Development team and the concerned person shall touch base with you urgently

For any further assistance please write to us at [protected]@naukri.com or call us on the below mentioned numbers.

Resume Services
    Naukri.com.
    Toll Free Number[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
    Board number[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
    International Clients - +[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM) IST
    I have availed paid services from Naukri.com for around 2565/- Rs. in Oct 2010. I have not received any confirmation from naukri.com saying that your services are being activated; they have stopped replying.
    5. Resume flash to Domestic Consultant.

My experience with Naukri.com is by very bad or say it is the worst experience. It all started right from the 1st week after availing the service and still continuing the same. Below are the point of concerned:-

1. Resume Flash 100 Gulf Consultant :- I was been told that my resume will be sent to 100 Gulf consultant, which has not been done.
    2. Resume Display for 6 months :- Incorrect resume displayed.
    3. Job mail for 6 months :- Jobs are either expired, or not of my interest area.
    4. Resume flash to Domestic Consultant :- Wrong resume flashed, I am regularly receiving call on consultant asking for some else name like Vivek, Amit, Gaurav, and from different field and that to from different fields like Taxation, IT, Software development etc which are not my area of Interest. Saying that they have received resume mail from naukri.com, stating my contact details and mail ID too in resume which nowhere belong to me.
    I am in follow-up with these people from last 2 month for my resolution, have send the sample numbers and mails from where I have been receiving the wrong recruitment calls . But they just have only one reply we have crossed check the searching criteria but there is only my resume reflecting in the search against my number and mail ID being the fact the are searching from wrong mail ID .
    I would rather say Management is not focusing on complaint received, They are just concentrating on numbers sold. I would not be leaving these people untouched.
    Request all the individuals who are being cheated by naukri.com, mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com, as we as an individual can fight with them so lets get together and SUE them in court. I am having enough evidence to get back me refund and mental loss incurred to me, because of them.

Naukri.com Premium Membership — naukri.com is fraud

Hi i have registered in naukri.com bangalore office.The lady there named Minu marwaha convinced us that she will help us in...

I have availed paid services from Naukri.com for around 2565/- Rs. in Oct 2010. I have not received any confirmation from naukri.com saying that your services are being activated, They have stopped replying, when I called them when the service was taken.

2. Resume Display for 6 months :- Incorrect resume displayed.

I would rather say Management focusing on complaint received, They are just concentrating on number services sold. I would not be leaving these people untouched.

Request all the individuals who are being cheated by naukri.com, mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com, because we as an individual can fight with them so lets get together and SUE them in court. I am having enough evidence to get back me refund and mental loss incured to me, because of them

Aug 13, 2020

With reference to your discussion with us, your concern is under review and we shall revert to you at the earliest with an update on the same.

Naukri.com.
      I have not got any resolution

Naukri.com — Sanjeev Bikhchandani

Sanjeev Bhikhchandani you never paid any attention to my request.Allah will never forgive you.Swapnil Tripathi,Pallavi Jambhore...

Naukri.com — CV writing and Display Services

I have payed USD 180 for naukri REsume writing srvices last January, accoring to them it is a express...
        I purchased the resume service for Rs 4000/- on 31 Jan 2011 from Naukri.com. They told me that they will submit the first...

I availed of the Naukri.com resume development services and paid the online fee of Rs. 4400 towards it (it was immediately credited to my card). I received a PAW form that I was supposed to fillup and return to Naukri on the 14th of January, 2011 and I did so immediately. The SLA for the first draft, as stated in the email from Naukri, is one week. I should received my first draft at least end of January. Since the beginning of February, 2011, I have been calling Naukri. The first time I called, I was rudely told off by the analyst on the phone that the draft will be sent to me in a couple of days (this was the 2nd of February). I started escalating from 9th of February (all the emails to the next levels of escalation got bounced off). I called in again day-before yesterday (15th of Feb) and was again told that this will be taken care of and I was also given a number that I could reach the manager of the resume development service at. That number is turned off most of the time and when it is turned on noone answers it. Today, I have been trying to reach the Naukri.com board number and this number is unreachable as well.

I feel I 'm losing out on a lot of opportunities (and they have started flooding my box since the beginning of January) because of the lack of a proper resume (the only resume why I had requested and bought resume services from Naukri). This is a dereliction of service and I would want to have my money debited back to my account without any further delay.

For reference, my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com and my resume services id is 110114CS463730.

I need immediate action on this.

Bala
        Dear all Job Seekers,

Please do not get in to the trap of the Nakari.Com Resume Services. I had paid Rs.4100/- as on 25/05/2011 for the service offered by the Nakari.Com. They offered me ( covering letter, Express resume development in 7 working days., 6 months resume display, CV forward, Resume Flash ).
        Prior to payment I have received calls as per my convenient time by Ms. Preeti Srinivasan, [protected] and mails to clear services offered by Naukari.com by mail id preeti.[protected]@naukri.com.
        But once I did the payment through Net banking as on 25/05/2011 I have received code no. (Resume Services 110525CS494024, TSID=2019804 ) and from that day no one from Naukari.Com team communicate with me by phone call or e-mail and the most important no one is accepting my calls and not even replaying to my compliant mails.
        Please help me and guide me how do I come out of this trap.

([protected]@yahoomail.com)

My name is kavitha, I am going thru the same problem. I have lost 7000k Rs. Lets all o[censored]s go together and claim for the amount and lets fight for it.

There is another guy who went thru the same his email id is [protected]@yahoo.com.

My email id is kavitha.[protected]@gmail.com

Cheers
        Kavitha
        Dear All,

I agree with rest 2 complaints against naukri development services. I got a call from Minu Marwah, Manipal center branch. They adviced me to go for Resume Development Sevices.

Account Details
        Customer Code: 110425CS487079
        Latest Transaction: 110425TS[protected]/04/25)
        Package fee: 7000k

Premium CV Consultation and a customised Cover Letter (8 yrs above) in 7 Working Days
        Gold Online Persona
        Resume Display for 6 months
        Jobmail for 6 months
        JobsOnTheMove
        CVForward
        Resume Flash (Domestic Consultants)

So far I have recieved any draft. they forwarded the same CV which I have forwarded as designed one. There are emails and proofs which prove that its a fraud services and never expected this from Naukri people.

Please help and looking for suggestion. kavitha.[protected]@gmail.com
        I had taken 'Premium Value Pack' service from www.naukri.com on 29th June 2011 in the name of INFOEDGE (INDIA) LTD for Resume, Covering Letter, Resume Flash and Resume Forward services for Gulf region.

Customer Code: 091013CS349847
        Transaction Code: 110628TS635644
        Amount Rs.5800

There was an executive named 'Nidhi Chauhan (nidhi.[protected]@naukri.com)' was in touch with me constantly,

After I made the payment on the 29th June, I neither got any call not any mail from Naukri.com.

I did several follow-ups with Nidhi Chauhan, followed by sending mails to the [protected]@naukri.com, [protected]@naukri.com, [protected]@naukri.com

But nothing has been initiated from Naukri.com. I seriously wonder this as a 'UNPROFESSIONAL APPROACH' by Naukri.com and when I read various complaints on consumercourt, I get a feeling that it is a Fraud service and needs Consumer Court action.
        Resume Services 110726CS510558, TSID=2113711‏ - No Response yet

I have paid Rs.4, 400 for my resume development on July 27th and it has been informed that some one will get in touch
        to understand the requirement and initial draft resume will be given in 7 woring days. As if today there is no single
        communication on the resume and when ever called the[protected] very unpolite response of the same message they have
        escalated it and someone will be woring on it. The most pathetic part is they have given a escalation contact and very unfortunate
        that she also do not pick up the call or respond back to the email. Email of the department escalation contact provided is - warti.[protected]@naukri.com.
        and Arthi[protected]. I want my money back as the they did not meet the initial time lines and i had go through keep calling them
        twice in a day to hear the same apologistic statement. Keep help me how to legally get the money back. Thanks & Regards, Sitharaman.

I registered and paid for resume services for naukri.com. I did this on 22/01/2011. I was suppose to get my resume first draft in 9 working days. I have still not got inspite of repeated assurance from the company.
          Dear Ms.Mittal,

thank you for sharing your feedback.

With reference to your post we would like to apprise you that the first draft of the Resume has been sent to you on 17th Feb'11.We request you to review the same and share your feedback.
          The same can be checked form the link below.

In case of any further queries please write to [protected]@naukri.com or call us on the below mentioned numbers

Resume Services
          Naukri.com.
          Toll Free Number[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
          Board number[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
          International Clients - +[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM) IST
          I have availed paid services from Naukri.com for around 2565/- Rs. in Oct 2010. I have not received any confirmation from naukri.com stating that your services are being activated; they have stopped replying.

Dear all Job Seekers,

Please help me and guide me how do I come out of this trap.

([protected]@yahoo.com)

Naukri.com — pathetic response & wrong resume development

I have a worst experience with Resume development service of Naukri.com. I paid Rs. 5070 for premium resume development service....

I Signed up with Naukri for something called Job Seeker services by paying 4050 some time in the month of Nov 10. The whole package consisted of
            1.Cover Letter : 350.00
            2.Mid Career Resume Development (1-8 yrs):1800.00
            3.Resume Display for 6 months : 1250.00
            4.Jobmail for 6 months : 1000.00
            5.Resume Flash Domestic Consultants : 1000.00

The amount was deducted from my credit card in no time and my resume was developed which was ok and then that was it. Until first week of jan nobody even bothered to check the status.I then escalated the issue to service head and now they realised that they need to help me with other services but i don't need their help now as it is too late. They have provided worst possible services and now pestring me to accept their job mails even after asking them not to do that. I don't need the money, i just need peace of mind. stop sending me job mails.

I hope this helps others who are planning to loose their money by opting such useless services.
            Aug 13, 2020

With reference to your post, we would request you to kindly send us your account details (Customer Code & registered Email id) at [protected]@naukri.com so that we can address your concerns on priority.

Please feel free to write to us in case of further queries/concerns and we shall be glad to be of assistance.

Naukri.com.
            I AM SAILING IN SIMILAR BOAT.. I OPTED FOR RESUME DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, BUT THE MOMENT I PAID AMOUNT...SUDDENLY FROM NEXT DAY NO ONE PICKED UP MY CALLS... ITS BEEN A MONTH THAT I HAVE SENT MY PAW AND THERE IS NO REVERT, THEY CLAIM TO SEND 1ST DRAFT IN 4 DAYS, WHICH IS BIG JOKE...

AND ON THEIR SITE, SMART AND FRAUD AS THEY ARE, THEY HAVE NOT MENTIONED ANY CONTACTS OF MANAGEMENT OR OWNERS ETC, ALL THEY HAVE MENTIONED IS CUSTOMER CARE . WHEN YOU CALL CUSTOMER CARE THEY LL NEVER GIVE YOU ANY CONCRETE ANSWER AND WHEN I ASKED THEM TO ESCALATE CALL TO MANAGERS, THEY HAVE CLEARLY AVOIDED..

I CAN PUBLISH ALL THE NUMBERS AND NAMES ON THIS FORUM.. BUT MY GUESS IS .. ALL THE NAMES ARE FALSE.

Hello
              My Mobile number is [protected].I am getting unwanted sms without me subscribing and the amount of Rs.20 is being cut monthly.It is about job openings.I do not need any other service sms too my mobile memory is getting full.Pls see that there are no more deductions/charges regarding Sms and ads .And also stop all the unwanted sms services.
              Pls do this immediately.Once i had already complained by sending 2-3 times sms.But no use.
              Thanks and regards,
              Rajani.P
              Aug 13, 2020

I have applied for RESUME DEVELOPMENT services from Naukri.com in the month of August'2010 against paying them their charges of Rs. 3675/= .In the offer they (NAUKRI.COM) agreed to prepare professional resume with cover letter & resume flash for 6 months on their website with auto refresh after every week , but till now even the resume building has not been completed. I have sent no. of mails to them for the same but nothing has been done so far , even i have escalated this issue with their top management (service deptt.) but all the things in vain .i am regularly following up with them on phone as well as thru mail but no one bothers to reply to even a single mail.
                Harjot singh - chandigarh

[protected]@yahoo.com
                Just like every one else, I have also been cheated. Naukri.com team are professional robbers who take away your money and don&#039;t provide any service. Its been more than a month and my status is still showing&quot;under process&quot;. They portray themselves as the &quot;best, No.1 portal for job placement&quot; but their actual slogan should be &quot; NO.1 or RATHER EXPERTS IN CHEATING, UNPROFESSIONAL AND HOPELESS SERVICE PROVIDERS.&quot; I have been waiting since more than a month in spite of paying Rs.4500 enrolling for premium service. Preparing the CV and COVER LETTER is their job, but I myself prepared both the CV and Cover letter because the ones they prepared were not at all up to the mark. These are the under graduates people who draft some crap which is reflected in the way they make the CV. They only have two numbers which are most of the time on &quot;HOLD&quot; or they just take down your QUERY and NEVER REVERT BACK. A sales staff, named MR.LAKSHYA BATRA forced me to buy their stupid services and assured me with the best outputs. The FIRST CALL WHICH I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE ON THE NEXT DAY IMMEDIATE TO MY ENROLLMENT, I RECEIVED AFTER 20 DAYS, AND THAT TOO BECAUSE I KEPT CALLING AND PUSHING THEM. And in spite of all this, I only prepared and drafted both the CV and the Cover letter. The only they are left to do is just post both the documents in the industry and they are failing to do so. &quot;&quot; NEVER EVER OPT FOR NAUKRI.COM SERVICES. THEY WILL CHEAT YOU, HARASS YOU, NEVER ATTEND YOUR CALLS, PRESSURIZE YOU FOR MAKING PAYMENTS, AND WILL GIVE YOU HOPELESS THIRD CLASS SERVICES. ACTUALLY THEY DON&#039;T EVEN GIVE THE SERVICES. In the entire company. there is no higher executive, no seniors, no heads. Only untrained people(in Hindi as we call-&#039;chila chaalu&#039;) whose qualification also i doubt according to the way they talk. You urself can prepare a good CV rather than relying on SUCH KIND OF PEOPLE.

Naukri.com — Stay out of Naukri.com - Fake Jobs cheating Job Seekers

Dear All,

There is a major job posting scam in naukri.com

Fake recruiters signup and take up...