Passport Office Bhopal Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 3, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Passport Office Bhopal

Having problems with Passport Office Bhopal?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Bhopal customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Bhopal

Passport Office Bhopal Head Office Address

I.S.B.T. Main Building, Mezzanine Floor, Hoshangabad Road, Habibganj
Bhopal
Bhopal District
Madhya Pradesh
462024

Passport Office Bhopal Phone Numbers

Passport Office Bhopal reviews & complaints(153)

I have submitted my passport application file no. Bp[protected] on 01-feb-2016 to passport office bhobal which came for police verification to my town police station "dehat thana" civil lines vidisha for clearance. Police official mr. Suresh raghuvanshi has submitted the adverse verification report to passport office which stated that information regarding my stay in hostel were not submitted by me. However it was not discussed on my personal visit to the police station. As per the process i responded to show cause notice by filling up required documets at reginal passport office bhopal. The verification form then reached kerwa dam chowki village mandori bhopal and i submitted all necessar proofs of my stay during my post graduation with 2 witness.

Now this verfied record should have been processed by sp office koh-e-fiza bhopal to reginal passport office but till date i. E[protected] my application status "police verification report is not clear" did not changed in passport seva portal.

I also have registered my grievance in portal but no actions have been taken.
I have got service request number [protected] with due date 11th aug 16 and status is still pending.

Now i am cluless about status of my passport application. It seems like no one bothers on about grievance and it takes ages to get proper responce on applications.
Also it is so frustating that after submitting all the proofs and wasting too much time and effort on verification on police stations. I am not getting my passport issued or atleast notified on status of application form.

Keerti
Passport Office Bhopal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Passport not received file no BP[protected].

police verification done on 20.6.2016.

when i will receive my passport??

Dear sir/madam,

I Anil Dubey, I have been applied reissue of Passport (file no. – BP[protected] and come...

I had applied for passport under tatkal scheme on 1st of March 2016 because I had offer to get relocated in China from the company. I had to submit the passport before 10th of March. When I went to Bhopal office for the verification, I was straight away told that you will get the passport within 3 days. If we consider some technical issues it should exceed to 7-8 days.I got the approval that my passport is dispatched on 29th of March 2016. Now as it had taken almost 1 month for the passport to get dispatch I need the compensation for this because I would have got the passport under normal scheme in this time frame.
      Also attaching the snapshot.

I applied for Passport on Feb24, 2016 and got the new passport but police verification is not yet done. It is a post police verification. After 3 weeks I contacted the Varthur police station they replied that it is resend to Bangalore SP Office and they will sent to Sarjapura Police station. I contacted Sarjapura police station but they told not yet received my application. Please complete the police verification process at the earliest.

According to my earlier complaint status[ID 1201067] regarding passport not received.i have register my grivance on[protected] and my service request number is [protected]. i have track my greviances status as RESOLVED.
          i am sending you the e-mail mentioned below that was received on[protected] from [protected]@passportindia.gov.in.
          [protected]@passportindia.gov.in
          To [protected]@yahoo.com Jan 13 at 2:48 AM

Dear Deelip Hiralal Chandwani,

Greetings!

The Service Request having reference ID [protected], has been resolved successfully.

Please note that the description provided by you is:

i have shifted from bangalore to indore.i have applied for renewal of passport.at both the places police verification was done.in bangalore [girinagar police station] was passed on[protected] by the regional passport office.when i tracked by application status it is reading as[police verification report is not clear and application is under review at regional passport office].i request you to kindly issue me passport at the earliest as the police verfication has been done.please do the needful and oblige.

Please find enclosed response in this regard as follows:

Dear applicant we received your both police report and your application is under process.

Hope we have been able to address your concern with satisfaction.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

With best regards,

Passport Seva Helpdesk
          [protected][protected][protected]******************[protected]--------
          i have applied for the passport on[protected], which is almost four and half months.still i have not received the passport.i request you to look into the matter and do the needful in this regard and oblige.
          thanking you
          your's faithfully
          deelip h chandwani
          indore

I have applied for reissue of passport on 7/10/2015.i have shifted from bangalore to indore, acknowledgement letter file no. BP[protected]. police verification was conducted in bangalore(girinagar police station) and indore(chandan nagar police station).the police verification report was cleared from girinagar police station by passport office on[protected]. i have tracked by application status and it shows the status "police verification report not clear and application is under review at regional passport office" i have registered my grievance on[protected] for delay in issuing my passport and my service request no. [protected]. i have tracked my grievance status it shows the status "pending". i request u to look into the matter and oblige .

Passport Office Bhopal — getting late in police verification

Hi my parents applied for passport a month ago through agent but still they didnt receive any police verification completed and no process info yet. my moms verification done a week ago but still not processed.

R/sir, i had applied for my children's passport by 10/11/2014 but all 4 files are on hold due to birth certificate correction.after a hectic try i obtained the same from nagar panchayat.i have lost file no.of my 3 children, only one file no.BP[protected] is i have rest 3 files with the same date are missing file no., how can i submit the corrected documents for all 4 files, all children have to come again and is appointment required? please clear.

Sir.I am pravinchandra pathak from pddpuram khandwa.Bp[protected] we submit all pappers of my daughter pallavi pathak. For passporrt at bhopal.At the time of polish verificaton see got marred at rourkela with shree ankit shah on 22.04.2014. I told police that she is now marrid.She applid through cort from rourkela.But from your side no objection certificate is yet not given.Pleasr sent to me aur .Pallavi c/o ankit aswin shah aa/3civil township rourkela pin 769004.Pallavi mob. [protected]. [protected].My mob [protected]. [protected].
                Individual — No closing letter send to orrissa passport office

Pr pravinchandra t pathak on Dec 2, 2015
                Mark as Resolved
                Sir.I am Pravinchandra Pathak from PDDPuram khandwa.BP[protected] WE submit all pappers of My Daughter Pallavi Pathak. for passporrt at BHOPAL.AT The time of polish verificaton see got marred at ROURKELA WITH SHREE ANKIT SHAH ON 22.04.2014. I TOLD POLICE THAT SHE IS NOW MARRID.SHE APPLID THROUGH CORT FROM ROURKELA.BUT FROM YOUR SIDE NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE IS YET NOT GIVEN.PLEASR SENT TO ME AUR .PALLAVI C/O ANKIT ASWIN SHAH AA/3CIVIL TOWNSHIP ROURKELA PIN 769004.PALLAVI MOB. [protected]. [protected].MY MOB [protected]. [protected].

Respected Sir/Madam
                  I am Antesh Kumar SIngh and my passport ARN number is 15-[protected]. Main jab PSK (Passport Sewa Kendra) jata hu to waha par kahte hai ki ye document tumahara valid nahi hai aur meri jo passport ki limit milti hai wo bhi puri ho chuki hai aur mera passport bhi nhi bana hai. Aur Jab main jata hu to kahte hai nagarpalika se banwa kar lao lekin main ek village ka rahne wala hu jaha par nagarpalika nahi hota hai main unko kaise batau aur mera bar bar waha jane ka paisa bhi barbad hota hai please meri koi help kariye !!!

Dear Sir/Mam, Greetings of the day..!! I have applied for the passport and verified all the doc's by came at the regional passport office and all the docs were submitted. Even in the police verification the documents were clear and there was nothing by which they can give a adverse report. But still after some day i received the message that police has given adverse report about my address. May be some misunderstanding in that report about me. There is no option to apply for the reverification ? or is there any way you guys can help me out if in applying the re-verification online. waiting for the positive and quick revert.

Application- BP[protected]

FIROJ KHAN MANSURI

Respected Sir/Madam, Since two years my son Ajinkya Sharma's passport is kept pending and no satisfactory response had been given in this regard till date.I have send the reply tp the querries put by ypur office. I think its an offence in living in a rented house and not owning a house( I am quoting this because during the police verification for residence proof, I had shifted to another house and without much verification a report was passed to your office ). I request you to please consider the matter and do the needful as early as possible. Warm regards, Nikesh Sharma(Mobile No. [protected]) Father of Ajinkya Sharma File No. BP[protected], date of Birth 23/01/1997

Hi My name is 'Abhishek karnik'. I have applied for passport in march 2015. I have missed the first time police verification, due to which police sent adverse report to passport office(bhopal) and after some days, I got a notice from passport office to report there that why I am not available at the time of police verification. I have report there within certain period with valid reason and I have got successfull confirmation message (show cause notice message) after some days of reporting to bhopal office. But still there is no update regarding my passport."My file no. is BP[protected]. What should I do now? Please suggest. Thanks in advance location: Indore(M.P.) contact no.- [protected]

Reg. Pasp. Off. Bhopal cont. Nos are not valid and as infact indore citizens has major applicants for passort and no branch had been set till yet, after best assurance of c. M. Of m. P. , a year back.

Quick up date of all public information should be done instantly.
                          Regular camp in indore is highly needed in this regard.

Dear Sir, I have application of 14.07.15 to PSK Bhopal & File No.BP[protected]. There are my name mentioned "LAXMAN" accordingly 10th mark sheet but except it full name mentioned "LAXMAN KUMAR JAITWAR" on all documents like address proof, identity proof, 12th mark sheet, graduation mark sheet...etc. Right now my application is under process for police verification. Now i want to put my full name LAXMAN KUMAR JAITWAR on passport. please advise.

Dear Sir/Mam, Greetings of the day..!! I have applied for the passport and verified all the doc's by coming at the regional pasport office and all the docx were up to the mark. Even in the police verification the documents were clear and there was nothing by which they can give a adverse report. But still after some day i received the message that police has given adverse report about my address. i had a word with some of my friend and they told me that you have not given Bribe to the police office thats why this problem occurred. I mean this is what our system is ? this is how someone can give a negative report about someone who is innocent and never been to police station for any reason.? i really feel bad about the way Ratlam Industrial area police officer has behaved and given the report about me. Now iam out of station for some medical emergency in family and it is really very tough to come to bhopal and apply for the re-verification. and there is no option to apply for the reverification is there any way you guys can help me out if in applying the re-verification online. waiting for the positive and quick revert. Application- BP[protected] Regards, Rahul Pareek [protected]
                              i am suffering from the same problem, no bribe hence adverse report.

My passport has been reached at PBOGO on 31/03/15 & Police verification on 30/12/14 but it has not still reached to me .I want to go out of country on summer vacation tour. Kindly co-ordinate and expedite the attached passport application for speedy processing. Kindly consider this as a special occasion and do the needful. If there is any verification process or if you have any question please let us know the same and Thanks in advance to you and your staffs for the quick process.You are received application on date :-17/08/13 . So kindly speed the process of delivery of my passport. Yours faithfully rakesh ramchandani
                                I have not got my passport since 2 years. so fast the process of my passport.

With reference to my fresh port application, BP[protected], Police Verification Initiated, I got call from Khajarana Police Station on 8th May, I got told that recently new, SEEMANKAn done, now my area comes under, Kanadia Police station & my verification will be done from Kanadia by 9th or 10th May. But till date I have not got any call, & No hard copies of Order made available to Kanadia Police station. Hope needful will be done at the earliest.

Dear sir, My name is fairy khan and my file no. is BP[protected] . I have applied for reissue passport on 26 feb 2015 and I also done police verification. But still the status is police verification is not clear . I also have visited regional passport office 2 times still no action on my complain. Plz issue my passport as soon as possible . Its really important for me . Thank you

To Date: 16/03/2015 The Passport Officer Passport office Bhopal Sub:Respected sir, Myself RAMMOHAN P, S/o RAJA RAM TIWARI would like to bring to your kind notice that I had paid my processing fee of Rupees Fifteen hundred ( Rs. 1500/-)for passport application no. 15-[protected] through my Debit Card and the POS number is[protected] dated 04/03/2015. But the link was failed and when I again paid the processing fee through net banking of my friend with transaction id IG00RKNU14. The fee was paid with this transaction id in my application form. But my SBI A/c No. [protected] was also deducted for the said amount of Rs.1500/-. I request you to reimburse the said double paid amount to my SBI A/c No. [protected]. Thanking you Yours sincerely Rammohan