Passport Office Chandigarh

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Chandigarh Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/madam
My file number is CH[protected]. I have apply more time before but no any response from your side.No...

Please check my application ref. Your office nochdz152005 dated28/09/2005. No pasasport was issued to me till today.
Any query if pending will be resolved by me at the earliest because i want to visit my daughter at canada next year. Thanks
Please contact me at mobile [protected] email — [protected]@yahoo.in

Arabjit singh s/o chetan singh #90, new moti bagh colony patiala

I am a senior citizen and wish to attand a function in dubai from 14th may 2017 and applied for passport of myself (Gian chand goel) and my spouse bimla wati goel, as per the status on internet they are showing the passport are printed and will inform you immediately on dispatch. The same status is showing from the last 10 -12 days.

I had already booked my air tickets from chandigarh airport via indigo airline.

May i request you to please arrange to dispatch my both the passports at the earliest and oblige.

Thanks and profound regards,
    Rajesh gupta
    Please send my police verification.i bolong too ghagga 1 month later i will come for verification now one month ago no one poeple come for my verifiaction .i suffered from many problem ..please come for verifiacation.i am wiating from last month.please come in ghagga city for police verification.
    Dear Sir Madam
    My Name is Manpreet kaur .My passport inquiry is pending . My file number is CH[protected] . I consult with passport office he said to me. My all documents was submitted but my file is not transfer. Can you Plesse tell me whats the Problem . Why my file is not sending.

I applied for passport almost 2 months back. After waiting for a long time, it finally arrived on 21st of April, 2017. I noticed that my address is printed incomplete on it. I immediately contacted rpo, chandigarh; from where it was printed. I mailed them several times, repeatedly called them on the given numbers, but all in vain. There's no reply to any call or mail.what's the benefit of providing a mail address or a phone number if no one is going to reply it. Very poor and frustrating services provided by rpo, chandigarh
      File no. Ch[protected] Name Kajal dated 11/04/2017 daucument deposit to passport office stats not update please stats update karne ka kasat kare
      I want to know why my PASSPORT not dispatched yet . My PASSPORT is PRINTED on 5 may 2017. Please send me my PASSPORT as soon as possible because i want submit my PASSPORT in ambsee. MY FILE NO IS CH[protected]

I was applying for passport through online mode and make a payment of rs.1512.75 using a punjab national bank (Pnb) debit card, the amount got deducted from my bank account but the payment status in the passport application portal was failed. This deduction is not returned by passport seva. Kindly refund the amount. It has gone 15 days but i did not get back my money please refund it.

Transaction id : ecom[protected] passport_seva_mops_obd

Card type - rupay (Debit)
        Card issuing bank - punjab national bank
        Email id - rupali. [protected]@gmail.com
        Name : deepak malhotra
        Application reference number - 17-[protected]

Date: 26/03/2017

Please refund it.
          I have apply passport, i was apply normal passport and normal passport fee was 1500.my application bumber is 17-[protected]....

Hi I have applied passport for my minor daughter. As per the FAQs listed on http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/faqPoliceVerification it is stated that "If either parent of the minor holds a valid passport with spouse name endorsed, passport will be issued to the minor without any police verification". We submitted all the proofs and documents as required. But still after this i got a text message on my cellphone post police verification has been initiated. As per rules their is no need of police verification since i have my wife's name endorsed on my passport. My file number is CH[protected]. I would be very thankful if you can clear me on this if my police verification is needed and why it is needed. Many Thanks for your help. Kind Regards, Sunil Chadha
          Hi Sir, I applied for pasport on 15th March 2017 and today is 28th March 2017. I have still not recieved refund in my account. Following are my details :-

Ref number - 17-[protected]
          Transaction ID -
          Amount - 1525.35 Rs
          Date - 15/03/2017

I have applied for the renewal of passport on 15th Jan 2017 but i didn't receive any information regarding police verification...

Hi, I am Manoj. I have applied my passport on 26 December 2016. And varified my documents on 29 December 2016 at passport sewa office ambala. But now till days my passport process is pending and not any kind of progress my passport application. I kindly request to you please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
            Thanks & Regards
            Manoj
            Passport process pending
            Mera naam hai mohd ashif or 31 march ko mera passport port office industrial area phase 2 main applying appointment tha but unhone apply hi ni kiya kiuki mera naam proof sare mohd ashif k hai wo kehte k hame Mohammed pura chahiye jbki mere sare proof Mohd ashif k bne huyee hai or kisi n bhi solution ni bataya mujhe or bhaaaga diya ...
              Hi I have applied my Police Clearance certificate at High Commission of India at Wellington last day i went to Wellington...

Dimage passport came from chandigarh passport office. Passport have a missing pages and also bending dimage. I want to make it correct as soon as possible it's urgent for me. Please help me for this. I want to know what is procedure to solve this problem... I have required passport shortly no i have need to make it correct as soon as possible. Kindly help me
              Application Number 17-[protected] LOGIN ID:: [protected]@GMAIL.COM

balance deducted from my account but payment status failed. Pl Reply ASAP

NAME: RAMJEEt
              Login Id*17-[protected] [protected]@GMAIL.COM

MOBILE NO [protected]

R/SIR, MA'am
                my file no is CHD[protected] and my appointment was on 1/12/2015.I visited the office and completed the formalities but till now i did not received my passport. Please look into the matter.
                L applied forPP file No. CH[protected] dtd 27.12.16. didn't get any responce for next 26 days. Approached RP office on 19 and got my application released. was not told any reason for with holding application. I am in urgent need of passport . Kindly look in to the matter
                  Smt Kuldeep Kaur Chattha (Head Constable) D/O Shri Pritam Singh HAS BEEN dismissed by CISF Haridwar on grounds of Fake Matric...

My name is amit singh i m from rajpura i go to hongong i lost my passport there i come back on emegency certifacte i reissue my passport they not send my inquiry to hongkong they not send again say to me come after 15days then but they not working they send today ur inquiry maybe 2 month is going they not send iquiry i have to apply study visa they late they not working properly can sir please my passport reissure fast

Passport Office Chandigarh — Doesnt get the passport from 2 months

Hi sir/madam
                  my name is vikram sharma.and my file number is ch[protected]. dear sir im waiting for passport but still doesnt get it . 2 months has gone plz take step for it and let me know plzzzz its request to you . i went to passport office chandigarh but they didnt tell anything .

I Am Aseem Sachdeva My File Number Is CH[protected] & My wife Neha Sachdeva File Nmbr is CH[protected]. our Local and district Level police varification is clear from last 1 month but same status is showing from last 1 month ur passport varification at regional office is under process.I want to know where is the Problem.

Passport Office Chandigarh — passport

I have applied my passport in march. But now end of may my passport not issue till now . Police verification also done. When we went passport office they do not give us any solution of our problem.

Hi I am a Govt. Employee working under punjab Govt., Education Department. I submitted Annexure B as identity proof as specified in website for no police verification. Also i submitted bank statements as residence proof. still after this i got a text message on my cellphone and an email that my post police verification has been initiated. i would be getting my passport in a day or two and soon after that i'll be applying for visa and flying abroad. there is no specific time mentioned when police verification would be done. Moreover if police verivication need to be carried out then there was no point for me to go to my head office and getting Annexure B signed. As per rules their is no need of police verification for govt. Employees who submit Anexure B. My file number is CH[protected]. I would be very thankful if you can clear me on this if my police verification is needed and why it is needed. Many Thanks for your help. Kind Regards, Mili Garg

My file Number is ch[protected] Name- Renu Bawa DOB[protected] sir / madam my Passport appointment is 05/09/2014 at chandigarh passport office industrial area phase 1. After 2 month can not receive my passport . My passport status is that your police verification not clear. I want to know why this problem. My police verification have been done from local and district level. Any inquiries please contact [protected], [protected]
                          Hello dear sir/madam
                          my self davinder singh gill from distt. moga village ghal kalan. I want to complate about passport...
                          Dear sir/Madam,

This is regarding passport delay concern. I have applied for indian passport on date 24,nov...

Dear Sir, Madam

I have applied for a fresh passport on 24-11-12, file no CHD[protected], since than website status is " Police verification inititated, but PV is already sent on 30-11-11. I m not able to get updated status from anywhere, Chandigarh passport office team is not picking phone.

A company has offered a job to me but condition is that I m to join before 20-12-11.

Please guide for futher action to be taken or help me to get updated status.

REgards