Passport Office Chandigarh Customer Care

Thu12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Chandigarh related photos (15)

Passport Office Chandigarh Complaints & Reviews

Amardeep Singh
My file reference number is M009335
I applied for the passport from chandigarh.

Status from last many weeks is "regret for delay in dispatch and will be dispatched within week time", but i have not received my passport till now.

You are requested to please lokk into and dispatch my passport asap.

AmarDeep Singh
I APPLY FOR PASSPORT ON 29 JUNE 2005
FILE NO IS A 031867
KEY NO IS [protected]

I HAVE NOT RECEIVE PASSPORT .PLZ HELP ME.
TELL ME THE STATUS OF PASSPORT

REGARDS

GAGANDEEP SOOD
I APPLY FOR PASSPORT ON 29 JUNE 2005
FILE NO IS A 031867
KEY NO IS [protected]

I HAVE NOT RECEIVE PASSPORT .PLZ HELP ME.
TELL ME THE STATUS OF PASSPORT

PCC Request No. CHDR01903109

I renewed my passport...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [7]

Deep Shikha Gupta
    I submitted my application for a new passport on 24 June 2009. Application No.: CHD-C[protected]
    When tracking status online, it only shows 'Police Report has not been received.'. Till date no one from police deptt. has ever contacted/visited us to do the verification. How can lodge a complaint against and get a resolution against them?
    Sir, I applied for passport on[protected] Ref.No.Z57215809. I submitted reply of the objection by Regd. post. Till date passport has not been issued.

Ravi Parkash s/o Raj Kumar
    H.N. 2628 Didar Nagar
    Kurukshetra
    Sir
    We submitted passports for for my self and my wife for issue of PCC forimmigration to USA vide receipt numbers R005393 and R005370 dated 10.03.2010. We are frequest vivsitors to different countries and our passports are now held up with your office. More over my wife has valid visa on her passport. She wish visit urgently. I request you to please issue the PCC urgently so that we can visit the required countries. WE have attached the copies of Police varification certificates from SSP Ludhiana with the application for issue of PCC. On that basis please issue us PCC. I request you to please condsider this sympathetically.

Dr. Allah rang
    226 B Rajguru Nagar, Ludhiana 141012

Passport Office Chandigarh — passport delay

akhil garg
      sir
      i had applied for passport vide file no.CHD-W[protected].As per the requirement i had deposited Rs500 nand the necessary...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [128]

PINKI GUPTA
      The Regional Passport Officer, Dated:- 28.04.09
      Regional Passport Office,
      SCO 28-32 Sector 34-A
      Chandigarh-160 022.

Ref: - Passport No:- H3752085 Dated:- 26.03.2009.
      Reg:- Mistake of Sex and mistake of spelling in Address.
      (Male instead of Female, Bharat Ginning & Oil Mills)

I am returning you the original passport for want of change of mistakes as above.
      I was trying to contact your office for last 1 month approx on the Nos as per your website.[protected], 2601454, 2602362, but being unable to get your office over phone just to inform how this type of mistakes are made on such a sensitive document given to an Indian Citizen.

I hope you will realize my position and rectify and return my passport at the earliest.

Pinki Gupta

Bharat Ginning & Oil Mills,
      Railway Road,
      Khanna-141401.
      Ph:[protected]
      i have mistake in my passport.how to correct?
      I have received the wrong passport of Rachhpal Singh of Rajpura his file no A00734610. I am Sending yopu back. You are therefore requested you please send my passport

Rashpal Singh
      File no.Z06306110

ABHINAV SOOD
        Respected Sir/mam,
        I have applied renewal of my passport on 10th November 2008 at Regional Passport office Chandigarh. The reference number is K020770. i visited to RPO office on 22nd January and met to Deputy Passport officer. she told me that my Police verification report is pending.
        Now police verification also done and they dispatch my report to Passport office with dispatch number 15F dated 16.02.2009.
        but i didn't get passport still now.
        plz register the complaint and do the neeful.

Abhinav

delay in passport — Passport not received in 2and 1/2 months

I applied for my son's passport on 11/12/2007 and police verification done by 20/12/2007. Since that time, online status for his passport is expected to be dispatched on 19/02/2008. Important thing even this status has been updated as on 22/02/2008.
        What a interesting and un-imagable thing is this: "Status updated on 22 FEb. but still not giving the clear picture of 19Feb. "
        Which straight means, peoples are not doing their job proerly, either status is wrong or status update date is wrong just to show public that they are working.
        As I am not in India and again the processing visa, tickets for my family required some time. I already complaint twicely to mailId rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in, mentioned in web. But they are not replying to this. Can somebody suggest me what to do and where to exclate so that at least I got the actual status of my son's passport.
        PLEAZE DELIVER MY PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ITS VERY URJENT MY CARIER
        PLEAZE DELIVER MY PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ITS VERY URJENT MY CARIER
        RESPECTED SIR
        HI IM KAILASH SINGH RAWAT MY FILE NO IS F028478 POLICE VERIFICATION IS DONE SO PLEAZE DELIVER MY PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ITS VERY URJENT MY CARIER

Geevus Cherupanakkal Chakkunny
          Sub; Delay in passport
          I applied for the passport on 14.05.2008 in Regional passport office Chandigarh. ; Ref CHD A032502/08
          Police verification is over from Ludhiana after two months .Which was incomplete .Because my stay in Ludhiana was not more than one year
          So my verification went to Kerala.
          As the information issued by passport officer, my PP form had been sent to Trichur in Kerala on 24.10.2008 and after the police verification from Trichur, passport shall be issued in my favor.
          Police verification was done on 31.12.2008. SSP office Trichur informed me that the police verification report has been dispatched on 9/01/2009(Cover No; 13/09).
          My passport is not issued even after ten month of application.
          Sub: Delay in passport

I, SHINU SOMAN S/O M.K.SOMAN R/O H.NO.1219 SECTOR13(P), HISAR applied for the passport on 22.06.2010 at Regional passport office, Chandigarh through District Level eDisha Center, HISAR. My file Ref. No. is :CHDZ39283010.
          Police verification is over from Hisar on 27.06.2010.After that nothing has been heard in this regard.
          While checking the passport status through internet it has been shown dat "file ref. number is either wrong or information not available".You are requested to look into the matter and arrange to issue me passport facilities as the same is urgently required to visit abroad (DOHA, Qatar) for job purpose...
          An early favourable action is requested please.. ...
          I, parveen S/O hat ram R/O H.NO.1224/1 word 8, laxmi nagar bhiwani applied for the passport on 22.06.2010 at Regional passport office, Chandigarh through District Level eDisha Center, bhiwani. My file Ref. No. is :CHDZ39283010.
          An early favourable action is requested please.. ...

Regional Passport Office Chandigarh — Status of Pasport

Simranjit Kaur Lehar
            Respected Sir/Madam,
            I applied for a new pasport at Regional Passport Ofice Chandigarh under File No, CHD - A074996...
            Complaint comments  Read comments

Passport Office Chandigarh — didn't receive passport

Yashwinder Singh
            Respected sir/madam
            I have applied for a passport and sent the required form dully filled alongwith old passport (Passport...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [16]

Nikhil Garg
            This is regarding passport delay concern. I have applied for Indian passport on date 27 Jun 2008 in Chandigarh regional office, But have not received passport till date (25.12.08). My File Reference no is A04643708. Police enquiry has been also done. When i enquired through internet The comments are showing that "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time". I am getting this status from last two months. Can u please look into this matter and tell me what is the problem?

Nikhil Garg
            give me infomation to dispactch on my passport
            This is regarding passport delay concern. we have applied for Indian passport in Chandigarh regional office, But have not received passport till date (14.03.09). My File Reference no is W46668108 dated[protected] in the name of YOGITA . Police enquiry has also been done. When i enquired through internet The comments are showing that "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time". I am getting this status from last four months. Can u please look into this matter and tell me what realy is the problem? we have applied two passports of on same day, out of which one is in the name of Laxmi, file ref. W46668208 Which we have already received but we have not received the second passport of Yogita, file ref no: W46668108

narinder.jangra
            From about three months my passport is not dispatched and the police clearence is clear . I am very dipressed coz I am waiting to go back to Italy to join my job and my contract is going to quashed. So Plz help me i[censored] can
            My ref is r[protected] applied on 12.12.08 the passport is not being dispatched as the police clearencs is also done .
            Now as three months has passed the status is still the same i.e "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time" Please look into it if something can be done.I ll be very very thankful.
            DELAY IN PASSPORT DISPATCH
            This is regarding passport delay concern. I have applied for Indian passport on date 16 April 2009 in Chandigarh regional office for my baby JIGISHA KANSAL, But have not received passport till date[protected]. Her File Reference no is M003532. Police enquiry has been also done. When i enquired through internet The comments are showing that "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time". I am getting this status from last two months. Can u please look into this matter and tell me what is the problem?

Sanjeev Kansal
            F/o Jigisha Kansal
            my passport stetus
            This is regarding passport delay concern. I have applied for Indian passport on date 22 march 2010 in Chandigarh regional office, But have not received passport till date (23.09.10). My File Reference no is A013957. Police enquiry has been also done. When i enquired through internet The comments are showing that " :

IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT YOU ARE NOT RESIDING AT THE PRESENT ADDRESSGIVEN IN YOUR PASSPORT APPLICATION. PLEASE EXPLAIN, WHY YOU HAVE GIVEN WRONGINFORMATION IN YOUR PASSPORT APPLICATION, AND FURNISH YOUR CORRECTRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS WITH PROOF.

". I am getting this status from last 3 months.and i have also gone in RPO OFFICE CHANDIGARH and and i have also given wrriten application regarding this problem . Can u please look into this matter and tell me what is the problem?

sumit
            mobile no .[protected]
            email.[protected]@rocketmail.com

SUKHJIT KAUR
              Dear All,

I have applied for a new passport on 08/07/2008 ( Ref no - A[protected] at Chandigarh Passport office. From last 2 months status of the passport showing at website is It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time But still I have not got any communication for the same. I have already mailed so many times for confirming the status of the passport but still no feedback. I have to submit my passport on urgent basis which is already delayed. Plz help me for the same...

Regards, Sukhjit Kaur
              With due respect I beg to say that I applied for passport at Chandigarh office ( File No. C-002940 Dated 19 May 2000) But before police verification I shifted to Mumbai for Jobs at my relative. So Chandigarh office sent the case file to Munbai passport office . Unfortunately when the police verification came to my Mubai residence I was leave the Mumbai to Chandigarh again. Before coming to Chandigarh I went to Mumbai Passport and Mumbai Police Station (Agni Pada Police Sation) to cancel the verification due to I am going back to Chandigarh. Agni Pada Police gave me Case File No. A-003061/01 . After some time I went to Chandigarh passport office and request to issue my passport. But they asking me a no objection certificate that you have not issued passport to Mumbai office.

After this I not approching / effect for passort.

Recently I went the Chandigarh passport office Dated 7 March and check my status of passport. Than they said that your file is clossed on 7 Jan. 2003 . You can apply fresh application for passport.
              Now Sir I want to apply my passport. Kindly guide and give me details information to make my passport.

Thanks & Regards

FAIYAJ PARVEJ
              HOUSE NO 2680
              SECTOR 44-C, CHANDIGARH

Chandigarh File No C-002940 Applied Dataed 19 May 2000
              Mumbai File No A-003061/01

Sujan Jyot singh Malhotra
                i had applied for my passport on 5th october 2008... all documents were submitted, verifications positive... now the status has been the same for over 4 weeks... it states "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time"
                my file number is chd f010088!!!
                wat can be done to get the passport out asap??
                i had applied my sister passport 18-08-08, after some time i got a comment from your side that "all police verification was ok and the passport is despatched the previous day."
                but now i am getting ur "unvoidable comments". i dont know what is goin on, even though i already visit chandigarh office and got the the commnt that u will get ur passport very soon.
                Sir, It is my humble request to plz lookafter this matter and provide my sister passport as soon as possible.
                file ref: no:chd-b[protected] in the name of bhawna rani.

thannx & regards
                bhim kathuria
                i submit my all.document and deport affdavet after 2 month pls help me
                passport office chandigarh Complaints - It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time
                View all passport office chandigarh complaints
                passport office chandigarh
                Posted:[protected] by Sujan Jyot Singh Malhotra Send email

i had applied for my passport on 6 aug 2008... all documents were submitted, verifications positive... now the status has been the same for over 2month... it states "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time"
                my file number is chd z066351
                Read comments
                File No CHDZ15480206
                Token no. 37065/2006
                date27/10/2006
                I have applied for duplicate passport, since the old passport was defaced, wear and tear on 05.01.2010 File No. D000026. for the last one month it is appearing in status that it is regreted due to unavoidable reasons passport could not be posted and will be posted in a week's time. Kindly inform me how long it will take? thanks.
                Hello chd 00906910 tokan[protected]
                i have applied my passport (chang name at last only ) march 2010 all document were sumitted .
                i do, t no why dellayed my passport .i have all document from my hasband from germany bekommen
                but i have no passport we have schame over sisteme we are indian .
                i had applied for my passport on 7/5/2010... all documents were submitted, verifications positive... now the status has been the same for over 2month... it states "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time"
                my file number is chd A021488
                Read comments

Sumit

I have applied passport for my wife under tatkal scheme on 24/10/2008. As promised it should be delievered with in 7 days but its still not recieved after 17 days. Its said even after paying the Takal scheme fees the passport officials did not bother to send it. My dad went and he enquired passport office in Chandigarh and they have sent it by registered post a week back.
                  I dont know who is the reposnsible person and on their website the status is still same for last 10-11 days that Passport was ready onj 29/10/2008 and no status change happens after that.

Can any one tell me how to get it on fast track

Thanks Sumit
                  i am yadwinder singh i have apply a passport at chdoff before 6 month ago i have not recieved my passport pls apply file no..z066351 thanks
                  i applied for the passport one year ago but i dont know any enquiry application date is[protected] status pvc-15853/08
                  my friend name is BALBIR SINGH SON OF SH NASIB CHAND HIS FILE NO ZO63545 WE ARE NOT RECIVING OUR PASSPORT PLZ MAIL MEI[censored] R SENT HIS PASSPORT LUDHIANA PLZ MIAL ME ON MY EMAILADRESS [protected]@YAHOO.COM
                  I ma Gurdev Singh S/o Kesho Ram my Passport application date 09/10/2006 File No:-Z066620
                  and Key No:-[protected]

Karnail Singh — Delay in Issue of Passport

Dear Concern,

I have applied for passport on 13/08/09 vide
                  File reference No. SML-B[protected] in Passport Office SHIMLA, 3rd Floor, Railway Board Building Near SBI, The Mall, SHIMLA HP 171003 with the following Details :

Karnail Singh
                  S/o Sh. Milkhi Ram
                  V&PO- Dola Kharyana
                  Tehsil- Khundian
                  Distt- Kangra (HP)-176030

But it is very sad that within one year neither any enquiry came to my residance nor the system is showing any status of my Passport .

Inspite of my constant follow up with the office there is no response at all.

So Please update my Passport status or issue my passport as early as possible as it is urgently needed .

Karnail Singh
                  Chandigarh

File No.: T011132
                  Name.: Mayank SIngh
                  Date of Birth.: 01/12/1993

i hv submitted my tatkaal passport file in Regional Passport Office Chandigard on 27 October and they hv told me that they will dispatch my passport on 29 Oct, i hv cheched the status of my passport on the official site of indian passport and there it is written "Passport has been dispatched by post on[protected] vide postal Registration Number S005898" . But till now (04/11/2010) i didn't get it, m having my SAT paper on 6 Nove, ber please someone help me in getting my passport as soon as possible, i will be thankful to u

My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
                  We submitted application no CH[protected] and CH[protected] on tatkal bases. We have to go out of country on urgent basis on 26 jan 2011. But till now we have not received the passport. Please look in the matter and revert.

Karnail Singh Cheema

Respected Sir,

I am unable to take the appointment for tatkal passport as site of CHANDIGARH is not opening.

Why citizen should suffer due to this .please allow me to apply mannualy at your passport office Chandigarh.

At the same time please check from the vegilence department that whether this is done by some agent to get the benifits.

please reply on priority so that harasment to the gental cetizen can be reduce.

KS WARAICH
                  [protected]@yahoo.com

Passport Office Chandigarh — Passport not received

Rajwinder kaur
                    This is regarding passport delay concern. I have applied for indian passport on date[protected] in chandigarh regional office,...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [11]

Passport Office Chandigarh — complain about not receiving passport

Pratiobha Goyal
                    sir/madam,
                    I applied for my passport dated 10th july 2008. my police verification had done in month of August . After...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [15]

Passport Office Chandigarh — no status information on passport

Arun Verma
                    Their are no details available for my passport no.- z064749/08
                    id no.-3404 even after a month of applying it. Please...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [34]

Passport Office Chandigarh — Passport office chandigarh

Sudhanshu
                    Grievance :
                    ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY PASSPORT, AND ALSO THERE IS NO STATUS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE,...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [42]

Passport Office Chandigarh — Not able to get exact status of passport application

Sukhdev Singh

I have applied passport for my child on[protected]. Allocated reference number is M005924.
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [16]

vkgs2000
                    To the Regional Passport Officer ; Dear Sir/ Madam, This is your kind information that I Surinder Mohan Goyal and my Wife Mrs Pushpa Goyal has sent you our Passport Application through Speed Post on the DATE: 09/07/2008. The Details AS: Form No.; 107544 and Speed Post No.: SPEE[protected] IN Form No: 107545 and Speed Post No.; SPEE[protected] IN I have received no information no Police Inquiry so far. You are requested to see in to the matter personally and inform me earliest possible. With Kind Regards, Yours Sincerely S.M GOYALRES. Ph; [protected]
                    Respected passport officer, chd .sir i applied for renwal of my passport dated on[protected].key no. is [protected] & file no is CHDD00472908 .Applicant name is DURGA PARSHAD.SIR, i furnish all the formalties regarding the rules & regulations recommented by regional passport office chandigarg.sir i not get any kind of passsport info.or status on your website yet now .plz.send my PASSport status as soon as possible on my Email id [protected]@yahoo.com .for ur kind consideration i shall be very thankfull to U.

Passport Office Chandigarh — Passport status not appearing

Kirti Sardana
                      I had applied for passport approx 2 months back got
                      PASSPORT FILE ID :- CHD Z361308
                      But while checking the...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments [111]

Recently Discussed

Passport delay - PRO
                      regarding passport file no. cha063583305819
                      regarding delay of passport
                      Passport Office Chandigarh
                      my file was submitted on04 12 20018 police verification didn't came till now please take a action
                      delay in passport issue