Passport Office Guwahati Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Mar 21, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Passport Office Guwahati

Having problems with Passport Office Guwahati?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Passport Office Guwahati customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Passport Office Guwahati

Passport Office Guwahati Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Passport Office Guwahati reviews & complaints page 28

There is a printing mistake in my passport. My permanent address printed on the passport is-

K 128/24 Govind ji nayak lane Varanasi-221001

insted of

K 28/24 Govind ji nayak lane Varanasi-221001

So, please kindly guide me what should I do to make the corrponding correction.

Anuj Kumar Agrawal

File n.-LKOA08901208
DATE OF ISSUE-28/AUG/2008

sgsits — corrections in passport

Dear sir/madam
my self is vijay kumar srivastav. i received my passport yesterday(18/9/2009) through post.

There is a printing mistake in my passport. My address printed on the passport is-
1G-27, BOSE BOYS HOSTEL SGSITS INDORE M.P. EORIA U.P.
instead of
1G-27, J.C.BOSE BOYS HOSTEL SGSITS INDORE M.P.

So, please kindly guide me what should I do to make the corresponding correction.

with best regards
vijay kumar srivastav

File n.-BPL Z 28926309
DATE OF ISSUE-10/09/2009

my contact no. is [protected]

Dear sir/madam

1G-27, BOSE BOYS HOSTEL SGSITS INDORE M.P. EORIA U.P.
instead of
1G-27, J.C.BOSE BOYS HOSTEL SGSITS INDORE M.P.

with best regards
vijay kumar srivastav

File n.-BPL Z 28926309
DATE OF ISSUE-10/09/2009

my contact no. is [protected]

Passport — Objection letter not received

With due regards I am Manwendra Kishore and have applied for passport from Kolkata RPO
    on 10.03.2008. Reference No. CAL-A[protected] .
    I have gone to the passport office on 02.06.2008 and 25.08.2008 just to get the required details depite of the fact that it is very difficult for me to go to Kolkata because of my job at noida. At the RPO Kolkata i was told that there is some objection on my application and i will...

i am lokesh, i have applied for the passport in the month of jan 2008, when i applied i was at my native place, after that i migrated to bangalore for searching the job on my career . when police verfication is carried at my native place, at that time i was in bangalore . after that i didnot get any status of my passport issue... please can any one suggest for the next preceedence to get the passport and my problem??????
    Application Date :04/24/2009
    Application No- CAL-A030291
    Status : Please submit P.P. forms alongwith Photographs for re-verification.
    Grievance : Re-police verification done.

Dear Sir, '

I had put up a request for the passport in April, 2008. After that it showed online that i need to submit the details for a re-verification. I received a call from the police as well for the same from my native place.
    The re-police verification was completed on 20th of Dec, 2009 at the police station of Benipatti, dist - Madhubani (Bihar). As per the station the details have been sent to the Passport office too.

Please update the status of the passport and kindly issue the same. Any further delay will have disastrous consequences on my career.

Thanks and Regards
    AMITESH JHA

To
      The Director
      passport office
      Lucknow
      Respected Sir Ibeg to say Iam SYED SHAFEEQ AHMED S/O HAJI SYED FAQIR MOHD i apply for the passport i recieved the passport But in the passport fathername is wrong in the passport father name ANIS AHMED but my father name is HAJI SYED FAQIR MOHD I DEPOSITE the passport The FILE no LKOH01067108
      ARROUND50days passed Inot received the passport
      To
      The Director
      passport office
      Patna
      Respected Sir I beg to say I am MOHAMMAD ASTAF S/O MOHAMMAD EDRISH MANSURI i apply for the passport i recieved the passport But in the passport my name was wrong MOHAMMAD EASTAF but my name is MOHAMMAD ASTAF I DEPOSITE the passport ON 18/02/2010 The FILE no M003409 & they told me it will be cleared within a week but it has passed around a month & I haven't received the passport . Due to NOT HAVING passport i am facing problem in applying for JOBS.
      plaese send my passport Urgently
      NAME MOHAMMAD ASTAF
      FATHER MOHAMMAD EDTISH MANSURI
      FILE NO M003409/2010
      ADD:DHUNIYA TOLI, PO+PS: CHIRAIYA, E-CHAMPARAN, 845415, BIHAR. CONTACT [protected]

Passport — DELAY IN ISSUE OF NEW PASSPORT

TO
        Sir/mam
        i applied my passportin tatkal scheme on 18 agust 2008...and my police enquiry is complited 1 mnth back.i had not got the information on status enquiry that my passport about the dispatch ..i need to submit urgently my passport copy ..so plz when i wll expect ny passport...its to delayed ...after 8 days i hve nt received.plz check my status..everything is clear bt why delaying that much..following are my detailsbr...

I applied for my passport in May 2008, n assuming that the passport process is smooth, would be here any time after 90 days, I have booked tickets for my going abroad.
        There is no status update for my file number on passport.chd.nic.in. Dont know what the authorities are doing to complete pending requests. SOmeone please help. I have to go abroad on official tour in Oct 2008.

Sujata

Respected Sir,
          This is Ratish Kumar sharma Date of Birth-04-may-1981 file Ref no-a001271/07
          I had applied for my passport In month of Jan 07 and my application form number or file Reference No - A001271/07. On 28 may-08 the Police verification was completed and dispatched on the same other day.
          Police Verification was done from police station –Athmalgola Thana
          Police verification despacth no- Dr 498/08
          Its been 3 months now But still i have not recieved my passport and even when i Searched on the website it is giving file reference number not found.
          Kindly help me in this regard as the matter of great urgency i would be highly obliged to you.
          Also
          Please provide me the phone number of concerned department so that i can follow it up with them.
          Looking forward for your quick response.

Ratish
          Email- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          Respected Sir,
          This is Jyoti Chawla Date of Birth 21st May 1969 file Ref B012892.
          I have applied in Chandigarh on 17th deceember 2009.All the verifications had been completed the police verification was also done from the police station.
          Its been 4months now but still I have not received the passport.When we check the status on the website its just says tht it will be despatched in a weeks time but doind a week its been 4months.
          Pls let us know wat is the exact status of the passport as it is very urgent.
          I would be obliged to you i[censored] couls give me the correct date as to when will i receive the passport.
          Please provide me the phone number of the concerned department so the i also can follow up with them.
          Looking forward for ur quick response.

Jyoti.

Contact no.[protected]

This is M Sujata Pawar, I have appilied for a new passport on dated 01/07/08. I have not been enquired by any police as it has passed one month twenty days.

I request you to help me out to get enquiry and recieve my passport.

Thanks & Regards
            Sujata.
            I am mahfisha tarannum Daughter of mrs ameer bano begum we applied the passport on 13th of jan but till now we didn get my passport info we went to gaziabad office then i came to know till now passport inquiry was not sent..what is this i am really dissappointed by ur system..some people in gaziabad told me once reportz came but we refused bacause the inquiry packet was open..this is not my fault..but still m suffering beacuse my visa is getting expired in the last of dis month only...wat do do please advice me.

Hi Sir,
              My name is Rajat Pal Shukla & my file no. is "a036366"i have applied for passport on 5th june2008 in TATKAAL scheme, the officer in passport office told me that i "ll receive my passport on10th of june, however still i hav'nt received my passport yet. although on the official website i.e.www.passport.gov.in my passport status is "my passport was made on 12th of june". still i hav'nt...

Passport — FOR CORRECTION IN ADDRESS SPELLING

I HAD GOT THE PASSPORT BUT IN MY PASSPORT THERE IS SOME MISTAKE IN SPELLING ADDRESS OF MY PASSPORT .AND I HAVE GIVEN LAST 2 MONTH BACK.[[protected]].BUT I HAVE NOT GOT TILL NOW.
              IN MY PASSPORT THERE IS ADDRESS DERIA GARH, WHICH IS WRONG .
              [ WHEN THAT IT IS BHERIYA GARH AND IT IS CORRECT.]
              SO I BEG TO SAY THAT, THE PASSPORT OFFICER GOT CORRECTED IN MY PASSPORT ADDRESS.YOU HASSTEN DISPATCHED TO ME....

Kindly mail me the status of this file no. And issue it as soon as possible

Gurjeet
              ihad applied my passport at1 year backmy fileno:B:773317-KKD

I applied for Passport of my Daughter, Her Name is Vaishnavi Rahul, this application was first submitted in October 2007, whereas the web site shows submitted on 26th September 2008, After almost 1.5 years I am yet to receive the Passport.

Status on the web site also shows Police verification report pending, as checked from your office in person Police verification report is already attached (This verification was done by Mr.Om Prakash, Sub Inspector, Sohna Road Gurgaon Police station in November 2007), I am being troubled by this delay and still waiting for passport.

Please look into the matter and arrange to release the passport as soon as possible.

Name of applicant – Vaishnavi Rahul { Father’s Name – Rahul Jain }
              Date of Submission of Application – 17th October 2007
              File No. DLH – Z 162318

Regards, Rahul Jain (Mobile No. [protected])
              This is Md.Sabir Ali from Malda.I applied a passport in the year 2003.My passport File No:CAL F00806403.Please reply me the status of my passport.

thanks,
              Md.Sabir Ali
              Kaliachak
              Malda
              W.B

Passport — how to cancel the applied passport

myself santosh panda applied for passport on 31/10/06.file no .A026710 at bhubaneswar.till date i have not received the passport due to change in addr.please help me for how to appaly for a new passport in tatkaal scheme....

I had applied for passport on :6th may 2008 at regional passport office cochin..
                file reference number:B47096/08
                Applicant's Name: syamlal tr
                status:---
                No police verification, came to know that verification file is not received at sp office ( trissur).hope u will do the needful thing as soon as possible
                syamlal
                its almost been five months since ive applied for my passport but i havent met any police officer who comes for the verification process i would like to know the details regarding the delay of my verification as i have to apply for gre without the passporrt is impossible please reply soon
                to check my status i forgot form number.how can i check my status?
                plz help..

Passport — delay for getting my passport

dear sir,

I had applied for passport on 6th may 2008 at regional passport office cochin

file reference number :b 47096

applicant name:syamlal

stutus:--

no police verification found.came to know that (b47096)these file is not recieved at trissur sp office. so i had applied a re-application form and give compliants at two times at regional passport office cochin.there is no result is made so what will i do.hope u will do needful thing as soon as possible

syamlal tr
                I have applied for passport on 18 oct 2008.But i haven't received any verification process.i want to know the status of my passport application submitted in Begumpet post office.Moreover applied my GRE slot on DEC 31, 2008.It would be impossible to attend my exam without my passport.PLEASE REPLY SOON.

My UCR Rpt.No :A 5712
                Receipt No.:EN[protected]IN
                File No.:HYDW60520308
                Key No.:[protected]

i anu chacko.k, file no -b011279, applid on 11 mar 2009, iam studying in mumbai my one passport verification is over and second verieication is not done, in my cource compliting on 5 june 2009 today is 57 th day, when i get my verification? please send verification report to mumbai
                please do needeully

ANU CHACKO KUNNATHU

I applied for a fresh passport just after I got married. Since I applied from my husband's place (Hubli), I was told there would be two police verifications, one in Hubli and another in Gulbarga (my hometown). It's been nearly a month since the verification was completed in Hubli and I don't hear anything from the SP office of Gulbarga. I have to travel very soon and I'm not in a position to expedite the process.

Please could you help me in speeding the process? My details are as below
                File No. - BNGW10018310
                Submitted date - 04/02/2010

Maitri
                Delay in Passport
                To,
                The Chairman
                Passport Office, Hyderabad.

I Mohammed Aslam. I have submitted passport on[protected] three months ago but yet not issue. Applicants Name is Sofiya Khanam and the file no. is C001321 Hyderabad. When i was checked status in the website always shown unavoidable circumstance despatch in a weak time. Before 20-25 days i have seen this message only till now not despatch. Please see this matter and issue the passport as soon as earlier. Kindly give response in the above matter and reply me as soon as earlier.

Mohammed Aslam
                Mobile: [protected]
                Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

I applied for a duplicate passport on 22/04/2008
                  My file ref. no-G001416-MDU-2008
                  In the online status i am getting the same message "it will be despatched in a week's time" for more than months
                  I am in great need of my passport...
                  please consider my situation soon i will expected...

NRIs face problems in the hands of our own offices sitting in india on comfortable chairs and behaving like deaf dumbs and blinds. In Gulf countries we are provided with all purpose ID cards. ID card Nos can trace our nationality, Home address in India and in Gulf country our driving licence and Passport details data base. Simple ID card serves all purposess. You can call it social security card of European countries

But our Indian officers working for Companies have no respect for Pan cards which is given ater tough verification. PANCARD is not enough They need our passport attested which has been issued NOT at Mumbai but in Gulf country few days ago by same Embassy of India who will re-attest again.

When you question the officeres why dis-respect our Prsident message, our senior counsellar who issued passport. you are asking to get it re-assessted by his junior officers. Excited to re-attest He foolishly puts his stamp over his senior stamps. Ask why you did that. Reply comes that we are not allowed to veryfy your Mailing address as per order from New Delhi. So we keep our stamp away from Mailing address. It means attesst passport for nothing then get address attested on an affidavit.

Cant we simplify thing save our time and cheap harassment at each and every counter Companies who hide our shares certificates for years demand procedure to follow to issue duplicate share They need tough Indminity and affidavit to be attested in India as well as at Embassy of India.

Cant we enhance the respect of our Passport and PANCARD and release duplicate shares to our DEMAT ACCOUNTS. It is not easy to play with demat records in this computerage of 21st Century.
                    How long we will behave like deaf dumb and blinds to satisfy our own ego. I write it with with sacred intention.
                    PHIR KOEE GULSHAN NA UJ-RE - AB WATAN AZAD HAI
                    THANK YOU.
                    Msaleem
                    kINDLY PASS ON THIS MESSAGE TO FORIGN AFFAIR MINISTRY

dear sirmam,
                      this is about passport delay.i had submitted my application form first time on 11february 2008 by registered post.bt i got it back because of one proof not submit.after that i submitted it on 7 march 2008.bt after that i didnt get any information.i even dont hav file no.as i had submitted it myself by speed post.now how can i know about status of my passport application .i hav form no. and speed post no.only.
                      please help me to know about it
                      thanks
                      Passport Processing status is not available on web site.
                      Please Give actual status.
                      Passport Processing Status is not available on web site.
                      Please give actual status on web site.
                      File no. A024277
                      City - Lucknow
                      Applying Yaer - 2007
                      PASSPORT SUBMIT ON[protected] BUT ENQUIRY IS PENDING . PASSPORT OFFICE TOLD ME I AM SEND A ENQUIRY BUT WORK IS PENDING FROM 21st OCT 2011. PLEASE HEPL ME.

FILE NO :- A106956 , DOB- 15-AUG-1985 , NAME - SANTOSH KOIRY , KEY NO - [protected]

Passport — delay in dispatching of my report

file no-A-032037
                        Date of submission-12/05/08
                        Date of birth-14/04/87

I have applied for passport 2 months ago.As My verification was done from Sodhiwal where I am staying recently, My verification was done 38 days ago but till result display on internet is (your police report has not been recieved). Now i send request to your office, to be dispatched to passport office of Chandigarh.Kindly do...
                        i alok kumar agrawal had submitted application for passport in JULY 2007 but not yet received and there is no information about it my all legal formalities is already completed as per my knowledge.
                        MY FILE NO- LKO A 11112707 pls give me response as soon as possible...

Passport — Delay in inquiry for Passport

I, neha saxena, working since last two years in Gurgaon. My hometown is Rampur in UP hence i have applied for a passport in april' 2008 at Bareilly passport office. One inquiry has been done at my permanent residential address of Rampur. The second inquiry has also been done at my official address of Gurgaon. The application was sent to the Bareilly office and the officials made an objection regarding my Local...
                        my name is karnal singh. s/o bhem raj singh. key no. a[protected]...