[Resolved] Paytm Mobile Solutions — Amount is debited in my paytm account [protected] but not credit in bank account

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 [email protected]
Kindly requesting you to refund the amount from paytm
I have been sent amount from my paytm, account number [protected]
And the amount of 2700 rs i have been selected option send to bank in paytm then its not credit in my account but it is debited in my account how its possible its as to be done by your side please do the need full as soon as possible

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 27, 2016
thanku u for the good service...

paytm karo...
Pooran Kumawat's response, Dec 08, 2016
Sir my name pooran a am paytm user my mob. No. [protected] my 2500 rupees not receive in my a/c

Comments

Dear sir, dated 26Nov16 i have added an amount of 700rs from SBH card and i have gone through return to bank option. Money debited from my wallet and as Paytm said it would take 7working days to credit in your bank account. But still now money not credited. Kindly help in this regards.

On 12/12/2016 I have transferd 700/- rs from my wallet to my icici bank account but status was pending from 12th and till now money was not transferd to my account I have send isshu request many times nut no response from this guys pls contact me as soon as possible

I am not able to watch my TV as when I recharged it from my paytm on 9 Dec it was not done as at last moment the iinternet connection ran away bitthe aamount which is 300 has been deducted from my bank account.
PLease help !
From
Pratibha Singh
's reply, Jan 26, 2019
Pleas call caustomer care no +916296376535
I have deposited money rs 5000/-through my bank in paytm on 8 dec 2016. But it is not reflected in thier passbook
Hello dear sir

muje ik call aya bol raha tha k mai idea se bol raha hu ohne ne meri bank ki detail jani or or mere account se paise transfer kar liye
I added money my wallet but paytm payment option is not show.direct jump in last step process. i confused which card use this payment.so kindly you tell me what its solution.my mail id [email protected]
contact no-[protected]
Sir my name is pooran mob. No. [protected] please refund my 500rupees in my bank a/c

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]
    +91 12 0306 2244 [Support]
    B-121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Paytm Mobile Solutions - Amount is debited in my paytm account +918130089422 but not credit in bank account