Pickrr Technologies — return my order

g.anbumani on Sep 10, 2017
My order things are change. And power bank is not work. I order for pen drive 64 gp but you are shiped for empty memery card
Please re fund my amount.
My order is combo of slim branded power bank 25000mah, branded earphone, stylish branded 64gb pen drive with free usb charge.
This order corectly sent for me. Or return my order and refund for me

Pradeep dora's response, Sep 06, 2017
Return my product
Updated by g.anbumani, Sep 12, 2017
Hello i am g. Anbumani. I am order to combo of slime branded power bank 25000mah, branded earphone, stylish branded 64gp pen drive with free usb charger.
But this order is power bank not working
Pendrive is not sent for you
Earphone is old model
So you are re found my ammount. I return my order
My adress:
G. Anbumani
Kannabiran street last,
Thittakudi,
Thitakudi (Po), thitakudi (Tk), cuddalur (Dt), 60606
Complaint comments  21 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Its notmy order pleace retun my order . I am so sad bcoz its a diffrent shoes . I am looked them and so sad and angry. So pleace contect me [protected]

Order no:-1418464
AwB no :-1348616965932
Date :- 4-12-2017

Mehul parmar
At po ghadkhol patiya, wel come nagar
Near jim khana
Dist bharuch
Pin no 393001
My mo no:-[protected]
Please call me

I am return my order please i am so sad please return my order my product is duplicate and not company product
Please replace my products. I am so sad to my order .
I want to return my order. I ordered shirts which doesn't fit my size
I want return my order please i am so sad please return my order my product is duplicate and not company product
plese my combo 5 shirts return not my size

I was return my product I receive a wrong and damage product so what a process to return
I didn't get what I ordered I ordered 3 pair of shorts and I got the wrong ones

Barcode no 1348616201893
My all products is fake, I'm really very sad and angry with this cheap activity of compony.
I want to replace my order and refund my MONEY.
My
Reference id : 8102
Order id : 1278951
Tracking id : 134861659090
Order date 10 Nov 2017.
If you don't refund my MONEY.
Then I want to go to police station and allahbad

Please return to my product, I m not to be order to this item.so plz refund my money.its very bad experience with yours company.i can't expected ...
Reference ID : [protected]
ORDER ID : 1268752
Tracking ID : [protected]
ORDER DATE : 9 NOVEMBER 2017
DELIVERY DATE : 14 NOVEMBER 2017.
Please return my product very bad product
very dust. Refund my money

Order Id 1294042

Tracking Id : [protected]
Please return my product change my product. please refund my money

Order ID-1308536

Tracking ID-1348616574470
Please return my product very bad product
very dust. Refund my money

Order id 1311159

Tracking id [protected]
Please return my product, very bad charging point problem in mi Power Bank and FastTrack watch, refund my money,
Orders Id - 1338467
Deepak Yadav

64pendrive not woking, samsung memory card is fake card, adapter is not connected to usb, each an every product fake ...so i want to replace my order and refund my money ...
Then I want to go to consumer court ...act 1986, 2005, 2015,
Order date 21/11/2017

way bill no-[protected]
reference no- 1359870

refund my order money
Froud company jhasa dene Mai expert hai eh company
Please return my product, very bad charging point problem in 64gb pendrive not woking, 128gb samsung memory card and FastTrack watch, refund my money

Vaghela punambhai chandubhai
Reference ID : TS230327
ORDER ID : 1370458
Tracking ID : [protected]
Order Date : 11/23/2017
Please call me sir please

Pickrr Technologies - return my order