Poorvika Mobiles — unethical behaviour & fraudulent assurance

avinash2018 on Jan 13, 2018
Before reading my complaint _ i request all users to buy phone from trusted online sites rather than poorvika or any retail showroom. They have no return or exchange policy and are greedy about money and no ethics

I went to poorvika chengelpet to buy redmi 5a, but they said it is not in stock, but they said moto c plus is having the same features and available. I said that i want redmi 5a for the both sim 4g same time standby and usage support and mr. Velu assured me again and again that in this phone 1 sim will be 4g and other sim will be 3g at the same time. I bought the phone the next day and again another salesman assured that one sim will be 4g and another as 3g.
But after 2 days, i inserted a vodafone 4g sim and the automatically the sim setting turned as 2g and got greyed out. I was shocked and went back to poorvika, where mr. Velu said that it should be some issue and will get it checked. But next day he and the manager mr. Bashid said it is standard feature and nothing can be done.

Mr. Bashid started saying that no such assurance was given by any salesman and started pointing out the fault is with me and started in threatening voice.
Though 2 salesperson including velu assured this feature, he started lying that they did not say anything like that. My. Velu conveniently did not answer my calls.

I had no option but to take back the phone and walk away.

I request poorvika to stop this cheating and threatening customer.

Worried customer

[Jan 13, 2018] Poorvika Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2018
Dear Customer, We regret for the inconvenience and due to holidays unable to attend your complaint immediately. Please request you to wait until tomorrow for resolution.

Customer support
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2018
Dear Customer,

Kindly submit your device into Moto service center or branch for further investigation.

In case of any hardware defects (within 7 days from invoice) Moto brand will replace new device as per their policy.

Customer Support
Updated by avinash2018, Jan 21, 2018
Hi Team,

It looks like you did not care to read through my complaint and just put a general mailer response for namesake.

There is no hardware defect in the phone; the problem is with the POORVIKA Staff in Chengelpet office who LIED to me about dual 4G support feature in the phone. In reality there is no such feature in the phone and so Moto Service centre cannot do anything to add it.

The staff(Mr.Velu) deliberately misled the customer(myself) to buy the phone and later the manager Mr.Bashid said that Mr.Velu never said something about this feature. This drama is the problem which I want to highlight.

Moto service centre cannot change the behaviour of your staff, maybe you can.

REGRETS.
Updated by avinash2018, Feb 24, 2018
NO . This complaint is NOT resolved. Where is the proof that you resolved? Please explain.

Just because I am waiting your comment does not mean I agree with your pack of lies and inaction.
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2018
Dear Customer,

We request you to submit the handset in service center to confirm the exact problem for further move.

Expecting your immediate cooperation to support and resolve your cited complaint.

Customer Support
Updated by avinash2018, Mar 01, 2018
Read the complaint carefully. It is not a phone problem. Your staff lied to me about a non existent feature in the phone, and cheated me to buy the phone.

Explain how should Motorola is responsible?
Updated by avinash2018, Mar 18, 2018
I hope Poorvika is waiting for this complaint to get auto-closed based on the number of days it is open.
Updated by avinash2018, Apr 27, 2018
No action taken on the staff for misleading the customer. All the previous complaints by other customer are NOT resolved, they are closed automatically if not updated within 30 days. So the resolution rate mentioned in POORVIKA MOBILE profile here in this website is again a FALSE information.
Updated by avinash2018, Jun 11, 2018
Let me keep this complaint open as other customers will be aware, before deciding their purchase with Poorvika
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi Team,

Moto service centre cannot change the behaviour of your staff, maybe you can.

REGRETS.

Admin Office No. 30, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024
    Poorvika Mobiles - unethical behaviour & fraudulent assurance