akshuk1

• United States

Activity statistics

Posting summary

113 days ago
Jio - jio net is not working its very slow cant even we browse the pages
197 days ago
197 days ago
198 days ago
199 days ago
201 days ago
[Resolved] Zoom Car - late fee charge
232 days ago
[Resolved] Flipkart - not giving my refund first placing the refund request and after approving it they cancel the same
405 days ago
[Resolved] Flipkart - the flipkart looted me by giving a faulty mobile
414 days ago
414 days ago
416 days ago
[Resolved] Flipkart - i want to return my mobile and they are telling me we can do replacement
640 days ago
642 days ago
644 days ago
645 days ago
[Resolved] Snapdeal.com - Snapdeal has cheated me for 6000 they are not giving the refund and telling your refund request is closed
[Resolved] Snapdeal.com - Refund not initiated by snapdeal they cheated me

BMC
Land Grabbing
(7 minutes ago)
Flipkart
fake call received/personal information leaked
(14 minutes ago)