akshuk1

• United States

Activity statistics

Posting summary

349 days ago
Jio - jio net is not working its very slow cant even we browse the pages
434 days ago
434 days ago
435 days ago
435 days ago
437 days ago
[Resolved] Zoom Car - late fee charge
468 days ago
[Resolved] Flipkart - not giving my refund first placing the refund request and after approving it they cancel the same
641 days ago
[Resolved] Flipkart - the flipkart looted me by giving a faulty mobile
650 days ago
650 days ago
652 days ago
[Resolved] Flipkart - i want to return my mobile and they are telling me we can do replacement
[Resolved] Snapdeal.com - Snapdeal has cheated me for 6000 they are not giving the refund and telling your refund request is closed
[Resolved] Snapdeal.com - Refund not initiated by snapdeal they cheated me

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
Snapdeal.com
regarding delivery of wrong item
(1 minutes ago)
Shine.com
activation of service you pay rs.2900/- this amount is security deposit not refund
(1 minutes ago)
Panind Services Unit
refund of rs. 499/-
(2 minutes ago)
Whirlpool India
extra charge after guarantee also
(5 minutes ago)
Shine.com
registration amount refund for application highlighter service