akshuk1

• United States

Activity statistics

Posting summary

44 days ago
Jio - jio net is not working its very slow cant even we browse the pages
128 days ago
128 days ago
129 days ago
130 days ago
131 days ago
[Resolved] Zoom Car - late fee charge
162 days ago
[Resolved] Flipkart - not giving my refund first placing the refund request and after approving it they cancel the same
336 days ago
[Resolved] Flipkart - the flipkart looted me by giving a faulty mobile
345 days ago
345 days ago
346 days ago
[Resolved] Flipkart - i want to return my mobile and they are telling me we can do replacement
571 days ago
573 days ago
574 days ago
576 days ago
[Resolved] Snapdeal.com - Snapdeal has cheated me for 6000 they are not giving the refund and telling your refund request is closed
[Resolved] Snapdeal.com - Refund not initiated by snapdeal they cheated me

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
Oyo Total Holidays
hotels reservations.
(7 minutes ago)
Hdfc Bank
regarding my saving a/c in above bank branch paota jodhpur
(13 minutes ago)
Icici Bank
amount transfer by imps in wrong amount
(15 minutes ago)