akshuk1

• United States

Activity statistics

Posting summary

201 days ago
Jio - jio net is not working its very slow cant even we browse the pages
286 days ago
286 days ago
287 days ago
287 days ago
289 days ago
[Resolved] Zoom Car - late fee charge
320 days ago
[Resolved] Flipkart - not giving my refund first placing the refund request and after approving it they cancel the same
494 days ago
[Resolved] Flipkart - the flipkart looted me by giving a faulty mobile
502 days ago
502 days ago
504 days ago
[Resolved] Flipkart - i want to return my mobile and they are telling me we can do replacement
729 days ago
[Resolved] Snapdeal.com - Snapdeal has cheated me for 6000 they are not giving the refund and telling your refund request is closed
[Resolved] Snapdeal.com - Refund not initiated by snapdeal they cheated me

Recently Discussed

(10 minutes ago)
worst services
(10 minutes ago)
OYO Rooms
complaining about holiday package booked
(11 minutes ago)