[Resolved] PVR Cinemas — movie tickets cancellation

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 sharanyaa on Oct 26, 2017
Hi team,

I tried to book 8 tickets for 28 oct 2017 at velachery pvr. I have mistakenly booked it on c (Front) row rather than at back rows (Inspite tickets being available at back rows) in some confusion. Could you please try to cancel or move those tickets to back rows. Still there are nearly 7 empty rows from last. Please help me out with this issue

Complaint marked as Resolved May 4, 2018

[Oct 26, 2017] PVR Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2018
Dear Sharanyaa,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on [protected]@pvrcinemas.com for further assistance.

Updated by sharanyaa, Sep 26, 2018
Very late update. It is been nearly an year to get back to me regarding this request.

Comments

Tickets were of Rs 75 and they are selling it for Rs 155 including combo but we don't want combo still they are forcing us to buy tickets with combo that costs Rs 80 so I want to complain against the branch in nanded Maharashtra
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2017

Dear Param Gupta,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on [email protected] for further assistance.

Team PVR
Pvr cinemas pavillion mall ludhiana, audi 1. Movie golmaal again showtime 7. 45 pm.. bt they r wasting our time by advertising fr 40 mins. Still movie has not started. Making fool of people here.
Unknowingly i’ve Booked third row tickets c12, c13 for 8:30 PM show at Pvr dlf mega mall when back rows are empty.kindly help me change in tickets
Contact me on [protected]

PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2018

Dear mranil.bhu11,

Thanks for reaching out to us.This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get in touch with you.

Team PVR
Unknowingly i’ve Booked 1st row tickets A21, A22, A17 for 1:30 PM show at Pvr Kukatpally mall.kindly help me cancel tickets .

Adithya
[protected]@gmail.com

I have booked 2 tickets in pvr cinemas panjagutta Hyderabad on[protected], I request to you those show was cancel by PVR cinemas please refund the money to my account.I paid 364 rupees for 2 tickets seat no D1, D2 for Telugu 22.40 pm show on 02.04.18.
I kindly request you to refund the money

Name: Anusha Pachimatla
Gmail Id:[protected]@gmail.com
contact no:[protected]

I have booked 3 tickets in
(ATMOS) AVENGERS : INFINITY WAR on Sat, 28 Apr, 2018 11:15 hrs, at PVR Orion Mall, Dr Rajkumar Road (AUDI 05), 3 Seat(s): CLASSIC. - G10, G11, G12. Total Amount-Rs 1086.00, Booking ID: WX4KXP5.
Name:bp vasudeva rao
Email [protected]@gmail.com
Contact no:[protected]
Vvasu421's reply, Apr 23, 2018
I would like to my request back.
Vvasu421's reply, Apr 23, 2018
I would like to cancel my refund request
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2018

Dear Vvasu421,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get in touch with you.

Team PVR

I have booked 3 tickets for Avengers: Infinity War for this Friday 27th April 2018, 12.45 pm at PVR Versova. QR code image is attached.

Name : Shanta

Email Id : [protected]@gmail.com

Name : Shanta

Email Id : [protected]@gmail.com

PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2018

Dear Shanta Gaitonde,

Team PVR
Hii pvr..bymistake i have book Avenger infinity war on friday...and same i want to cancel n rebook for this sunday...plz letme know how to do.

PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2018

Dear wajeed joad,

I have booked 2 tickets for

AVENGERS : INFINITY WAR(3D) on Thurday, 7th June, 2018 3:45 hrs, at PVR Forum Mall, Bengaluru, (AUDI 03), 2 Seat(s): CLASSIC. - F1, F2. Total Amount-Rs 446.00

Name:Ajitha
Email id-aji.[protected]@gmail.com
Contact no:[protected]

I booked it via bookmyshow.com

Please help in refund.
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Jun 8, 2018

Dear Ajitha yasmin,

Hello PVR Team,

I have booked two ticket wrong date on 3rd Oct-2018, Please requesting for cancellation. hoping for best resolution.

Vanaraj