Reliance Communications

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Application for provident fund (Pf): mh / 46747 / 32761 withdrawal request.

From last 4 years i'm chasing to...

Hi, I am not getting any support or point to contact my PF from Reliance communications. Pl help. also send me the updated account statement

PF Number : MH/VASHI/0118056/000/0101605

Name : Alok Jain
Contact number : [protected]

[Aug 29, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A internet box was installed for which they have not paid the rent for 27 months which was 27000 and electricity bill of 31000 which has now been added into the owner’s electricity account. They have filed bankruptcy but its not the owner’s fault for which i need to pay.

[Aug 25, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My repeated e-mails to cancel my RCOM postpaid connection and trying to reach customer care to get it done has gone un-attended...

I left Reliance Telecom Limited since June-2008. I applied for PF withdrwal but I didn't get any response.
      Now I want support to get my PF withdrwal.
      My Employee ID was 20022205, Reliance Telecom Limited
      EPF NO - MH/43275/20022205, EPS NO-MH/43275/2405
      Date of joining[protected]
      Date of leaving[protected]
      Mail Id- [protected]@gmail.com
      Mobile: [protected]

[Aug 24, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/madam,

I resigned from reliance communications ltd on 19th jan 2012 after serving 4 years 9 months, but since now my pf has not been transfer to my uan account or given to me.

Kindly transfer my pf amount to my uan account earliest.

My details are followed...

Emp no[protected]
        Pf no-mh/46459/20021856

Rcom
        Emp no[protected]
        Pf no-mh/46459/20021856
        Pension no-mh/46459/20349

Relinance infocom ltd employee providend fund trust.

Rts-non trust
        Pf/ pension no-mh/118120/2187
        Previous employer : reliance communication ltd.

[Aug 22, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

E
          Aug 15, 2020
          Pf details not received

Name : ravi bhusan pandit
          Employee no:20039882
          Date of joining : 09- oct - 2009
          Date of releving : 29 - jan - 2011
          Pf no. Mh/46459/20039882

[Aug 15, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by eparavi Oct 14, 2020 No feedback received till now from reliance customer care.

Reliance PF trust deny the PF amount withdrawal, due to surrender process to EPFO. This is against rule of EPFO, they can't hold. Since two months they have been holding dispite several requests.

J
            Aug 8, 2020
            Dear sir
            Please refund my advance deposit of 7k
            & security deposit amount i also attached snapshot of last bill sent by your company.
            for refund of advance payment of 7k

[Aug 09, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have below two refunds pending on our reliance number. More than 3 years and reliance has not refunded us.

[protected] 2424.08
              [protected] 5844.00

Sarla

[Aug 03, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[protected] no details call history please me sir /madam

[Aug 02, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[protected] this no of call history send me my wife missing please help me sir 🙏

A person who told his name to be rakesh sharma ([protected]). He called as a phonepay agent and asked for my debit card details to transfer 2000 rs cash offer. When i refused to give my credentials, he threatened and abused me. After a while he hung up the call.

Please take some serious action against this person for the safety of public.

[Jul 29, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir My husband Sushil Vilas Gavkar hasdied on 05/10/2015. We have a booking flat name OLIVESQUARE unit no - 105 in...

I forget my 10 digit number of my Reliance netconnect + modems recharge issue kindly help me out.
                      Reliance netconnect +

[Jul 24, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir
                        My self Prashant Govind Waghmare I joined in reliance dated 23/02/2009
                        As a business development executive
                        My empcode FWP32450 I don't have my pf number so please provide me my pf number
                        Thanks.
                        [protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 18, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am not remember in my dongle number so plz give help in my single number ..
                          Model: AC8720
                          FCC ID : Q78-AC8720
                          RSN: RZTCDC[protected]
                          ME I D : A000001F9A022D

There's an issue in charging my power bank. I'm about to claim it's warranty.Please do respond soon.Since my purchase date is 17/09/2019 having 1 year warranty.Thank you

[Jul 17, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
                              Jul 17, 2020
                              I Sohan Priyatam is a Armyman/villager of Vill-Ullola, Po-Balibaruan, PO-Ramachandrapur, Dist-Keonjhar, Odisha very distasteful...
                              D
                              Jul 10, 2020
                              I would like to inform that i have registered complain in consumer complaimts
                              In but it seems these people or body...

S
                              Jul 6, 2020
                              Ism calling from velammal institute of technology. Our landline unable to communication problem for incoming and outgoing. Numbers details as follows[protected]/306/308/309. Kindly to resolve the problem.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2020
                              30446300-305, 308309. Not working

[Jul 06, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.