Reliance Communications

Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Jan 4, 2019
I'm still using reliance digital tv set top box.
Recharge not available in retail stores, and i need changes in package, and i need to choose channel packs as per trai guidelines where can i do all this and get solved my problems.

Please provide proper service, i have recharged for 1 year package but, i didn't get single channel for whole year and no reply for mail

[Jan 04, 2019] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
    Jan 3, 2019
    Dear sir, i pradeep m nandurkar, using mobile number [protected] with jio network of reliance communications in nasik region....
    K
    Jan 2, 2019
    I had called several times called on reliance customer care no. And sent mail but there was no connectivity from last 6 months...

S
    Dec 28, 2018
    Hello sir,
    I have worked fro reliance communication in gujarat from january'09 to january'10. Please help me in getting my pf withdrawal. Employee code is mentioned in salary slip but pan number and pf code is not available in salary slip.
    Please find my details:
    Employee name - swastik chandan
    Employee code[protected]
    Duration - january'09 to january'10
    Company - reliance communication
    Circle - gujarat
    Contact no - [protected]
    Email id - swastik. [protected]@gmail.com.
    Please help, support and guide.
    pf withdrawal - pf deducted but don

[Dec 28, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I
      Dec 24, 2018
      My mobile number has been deactivated. The customer care is not responding promptly. I was not using the sim for 3-4 months it is registered in the name of kumar vikram.
      Please activate it on urgent basis. It would be appreciated if you can contact me on mail for any detail information. It has stopped working completely.

Please provide an immediate solution on my mail kumar. [protected]@gmail.com.

[Dec 24, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Please refund my Security Deposit of Rs1000(Rupees One thousand)only.My Reliance mobile no is [protected].It has been more than a year now that i have been writing but all in vain.Please refund my SD as soon as possible.

Dear sir
        I would like to bring to your kind notice that i have purchased samsung s8 plus gold colour mobile at reliance digital @ kammanahalli center bangalore 560043 on 20/05/2017 & paid rs 69437/- after 2 month o[censored]suage the phone glass was accidentaly damaged in the front & it was't working. Then i claimed the insurance provided by reliance but till now they haven't bothered to settle the claim. Since i have paid the entire repair cost i didn;t get any reimbursement from the insurer. On 18/12/2018 my phone was again accidently fallen down & the slight scratch was observed in the screen & then i wanted to get repaired on my resq plan & my plan end date was 20/05/2019 & i approached the reliance digital showroom in kammanahalli after verifying my phone they told me to contact hariharan enterprises for repairs when i contacted hariharan enterprises they denied to repair my phone i am bringing the matter to your kind notice & request you to resolce at the earliest & do the needfull

[Dec 22, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

At Your Service,
        Reliance Digital

P
          Dec 21, 2018
          Sir my name nahikoti pooja previously i am employee in reliance trends, employee no 60351782 upparpally store hyderabad, br...
          Y
          Dec 20, 2018
          I've uploaded the photos contains bank info and mobile unknowingly, requested for removal of these personal info but customer...

K
          Dec 16, 2018
          I want to disconnect reliance netconnect data card, have sent numerous mail to customer care, nodal officer, etc but still not getting any reply.

Also none of the customer care numbers are reachable. I have been trying atleast 30 times every day but still get "route busy" message.

Does anyone know if they have an office in bangalore where we can go in and have the disconnection process done.

[Dec 17, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
            Dec 15, 2018
            We waiting our billing payment then cashier already billing other person without inform us or permission we complain he loudly or rudely talk us that person give his card first and he waiting to him even this person not on queue also. It's not cashier system to hold billing process long time to waiting him when our turn to pay without cashier inform he done other person billing first without queue. Feel bad cashier name praveen who talk loudly with us and overconfidently said check cctv what i'm doing its not wrong and singing a song in front of customer who complain you. Eye contact but as like he give threatened us nobody do anything with us. Still talk loudly with us even not feel to say sorry to us. I ask to talk with store manager nobody come to solve this complain. So i decided to customer service counter to ask comments fillup form and comment box but there's no comment box and fillup properly form they give me a register to write our complain and phone no. Omg think about reliance mart. Don't have comment box even absent of store manager. Should be all cashier send to customer service training first. Cashier no.60400192 name he told us praveen. Even this cashier have no manners to talk. How come a big company hire such of these person or lack of customer service training. Cashier should be do first in first out. Eye contact for loyalty or politely not for fight with customers that i m right you are wrong. Think customer always right. Donnt over possessive that always customer wrong. All customer not like same customer who always ask complementry or refund. Some like to improve your standred as your owner want to establish own reputation. Feel bed that there is no standred they want to show us. Think about customer always right policy

[Dec 15, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Sir mer pass kuch dino se fake call aa rhi hai jo ye num hai sir aap is num pr cal kr kr dhmak dijye ye call mijje meri persional details mangti hai [protected]

R
              Dec 14, 2018

I have reliance franchaisee last year it’s has been terminated bcoz reliance commication company has been closed. They block my payout from last 6 month and they said all are transfer from 1 jan 2018 but now it’s more then 1 year but my money still not received they are no office and contact details
              I have received mail from his side (Like trade channel partner)
              Pls help to refund my payout and my security deposits money also it’s 75000/- (Security deposit) and my payout 65000
              Ruchi
              N k telecom
              payout not received

[Dec 16, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 13, 2018
                Hello Dear,

I have a Reliance Broadband+ Netconnect connection with Reliance Mobile number [protected] for Account No [protected].

Can you please terminate the above-mentioned connection ASAP.

I am not able to connect any of your customer care number nor email IDs.
                Tried sending mail to all available mail IDs, some are not in use and still no response.

Vivek Prakash Sharma

[Dec 14, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Vivek Prakash Sharma Mar 11, 2019 Is there any update on it???
                I am tired to call/sending mail to all available mail IDs and customer care numbers, none are working anymore.
                No response from their emails, "but I get the bill on time every month".

Dec 11, 2018
                  My client relationship number is[protected].
                  I have emailed them two months ago to close my account. There is no...

Dec 10, 2018
                  Dear sir/mam
                  Again i was hurt very badly by you. Now let me tell you how.
                  I was using you wired broad band long back ago in 2009-10. At that time my address was d-188, nehru nagar, bhopal. I was regularly paying all my bills timely. I left the place due to discontinuation of my job. My email id and mob no. Was registered with you which is still same. This number is again of reliance gsm since 2006.
                  After leaving the place i handed over modem phone and all material to concerned person. Even if any bill reached, it’s out of my knowledge.
                  Today 8 may 2013 at 4 pm i got a call from ms. Sharma (Delhi[protected], “ a case in consumer forum has been filed against you on your d-188 nehru nagar address. Plz contact the advocate for details. I’m from delhi court if no one come form your side a non-bale able warrant will be issued for you.”
                  I contacted to advocate on given no mr. Kartik gautam ([protected]) he said “ reliance has filed a case on you of cheating. You have not paid the bill of rs. 1640/-. So many notices has been sent to you on your nehru nagar address. If you want to settle the matter pay the bill till court closes means by 5 pm today or a warrant will be issued to you to ur local police”.
                  I called 198 for confirmation they said they are unable to give any information regarding this you’ve to visit rworld. I went to rworld sultania road, bhopal branch ms. Nida was there she said we only collect the money neither we can assist to give waver nor give solution for this u’ve to goto mansarovar office.
                  As i was having shortage of time so i paid the bill the amount was rs. 1636/-, otc: 56508, rcpt no: ib[protected].
                  My complaint is in this world of technology and 3g you couldn’t send a mail to me. And my plan of rs. 399/- so why i’ve paid 4 times. My neighbors cheated me. But we have a long back relation. This type of behavior from reliance was not expected. On my reference so many reliance connections are being used in my friends and family. If this continues i think we’ve to choose another operator.
                  And what if every users will think in same.
                  Before such time came think and improve you policy
                  Your wellwisher
                  Ashish bhargava

[Dec 10, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Ashish Bhargava Dec 10, 2018 the complaint filed in 2013 till date no update

Dec 8, 2018
                    I am using jio net from a year. But nowadays the net connections are very poor. When i supposed to surf the internet or video or song and even game rhe network connection get stuck. This is very annoying thing. I many more times disconnected and then connected the mobile data and rather putting it to airplane mode nothing changes with your network means what i do is worthless. So please look into your internet service.

[Dec 08, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 7, 2018
                      Dear team,

My number +91-[protected] was done mnp by me in 2015. My number was transfer to vodafone postpaid. I was using this no in dubai with international roaming but due to non usage for 3 months above mention my cell number was terminated. As per vodafone official said that the cell number - +91-[protected] would be transfer again to its original oprator.

So i request you to guide me the process or with whome ur tie-up done tell me so that i can retain my number asap and also you can contact alternate number +91-[protected] (Ganesh) as i am in dubai. If i need to pay any amount, please let me know.

You can contact on email v. [protected]@mayurbatragroup.com

Waiting for your positive reply.

[Dec 07, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Our phone system not working please do need full as soon as possible
                      Near Juma Masjid, Mavoor Road, Arayidathupalam Junction, Kozhikode, Kerala 673004

Phone No:[protected]

S
                        Dec 5, 2018
                        Please provide my UAN number nd Activate UAN number.
                        My Pf Number -MH/VASHI/118056/201119
                        Employe code:-WRLS002649
                        Date of joing:-14/09/2016
                        Leave of date:-23/09/2017
                        Mobile no.[protected]
                        Adhar card no.[protected]
                        Employe name :-Shobhit valia
                        Meerut cluster up west.plase urgent requied my UAn number .plz confom my mobile number[protected].thanks ..
                        please provide uan number

[Dec 06, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Still my payout not received since pending 1 years I am also mail to his partner ([protected]@relianceada.com) but there is no response also send stamp paper but no body response
                        Pls help to provide my pending payout

J
                          Dec 4, 2018
                          Dear team,
                          My number [protected] was done mnp by me as rcom was shutting down all store in vadodara as said by your employee. My number was transfer to vodafone but due to minimum recharge not done by me so above mention my cell number was terminated. As per vodafone official said that the cell number - [protected] would be transfer again to its original oprator.

So i request you to guide me the process or with whome ur tie-up done tell me so that i can retain my number asap and also my alternate number jignesh dhote - [protected] mention to contact me.

Waiting for your positive reply.

Jignesh dhote

[Dec 04, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
                            Dec 4, 2018
                            Sir/madam,
                            I'm jagadish samal at-darabachha, post-marshaghai, dist-kendrapara, state-odisha pin-754213, resisted mobile...

D
                            Dec 3, 2018
                            To,

Dr. Ranbir singh, ias
                            Commissioner
                            East delhi municipal corporation

Sub: removal of mobile tower in midst of residential area at roof of h. No.424-425 block 8 khichri pur delhi 110091

We would like to lodge complaint on behalf of residents of block no 8, khichri pur, delhi-91 and thereby putting the life of residents in vicinity in hazardous situation.

Our complaint is specific that, one mr. Satya prakash, resident of h. No.424-425 block 8 khichri pur delhi 110091 – had allowed his premises to mobile company for installation of mobile tower in midst of residential area of khichri pur delhi.

When residents of block 8 khichri pur, came to know about this fact, they immediately objected the said installation and also requested to the said mr. Satya prakash for termination of agreement and stoppage of installation of mobile tower and also informed him about the hazardous effect of radiation, which eminates from the said mobile tower upon the human body and also shown him report of deccan chronicle & various reports. A police complaint was also lodged for this and an application containing objection from residents along with their signatures was also submitted to io.

In spite of this, the said mr. Satya prakash, did not provide his support to the said fact and does not asked concerned vendor to stop the tower installation.

As you know that, it is general rule that, the mobile tower has to be installation 50 meters away from the residential area and schools as the radiation eminating from the said mobile tower causes various effects on human body and worked as slow poison upon the human body. Despite being the fact that kendriya vidayalaya is also a mere few meters away from tower installation. Therefore, various building societies are refusing to install the said mobile tower on their building. Hence, the said mobile company choosing residential areas as they know that, few people are very greedy about the money and ignorant of their effect

As per the rules it is the necessary to give structural stability certificate and drawings, building owners' agreement copy, no objection certificate from neighbors and surrounding areas and other documents has not been given and the neighbours has objection to this installation in their areas.

We therefore request you to kindly look in to the matter personally and see that the above tower is removed immediately from the above house in order to prevent further damage to the health of innocent people of the area.

Yours faithfully,

[Dec 03, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.