[Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance — My life insurance policy has been terminated in spite of my 3 years premium payment and the non receival of fund value cheque

Maharashtra, India
 Arshad1972
This is regarding my reliance life insurance policy no10399667, which i purchased in 2006 for 10 years term. As per terms i have paid 3 years premium and continued my policy.
But this policy has been terminated in 2015 and the final fund value of rs 699000 was sent to my policyholders address. But i was not informed about the termination of the policy and was sent to my address where i donot stay now.
This instrument was sent by registered post no
Arshad jamal sayed,
Pod no rm[protected] in
Dated[protected]
Sent by registered post. But the same was returned back as i was not available at this address.

Hence i request you to resend the instrument to the given below address or the fund value can be deposited into my account no [protected] of axis bank.

Please do the needful immediately.

My address,
Policy no: 10399667
Client id: 00748377
Premium 20000 per year.

Dr arshad sayed,
C/o, mr tanwir wahab sayed,
Prestige bella vista, tower t 20 (C),
20019.. Ground floor. Block 32.
Mount poonamallee road, next to indian oil petrol bunk,
Kattupakkam, porur, chennai - 600 056.

M: [protected]

Thank you for your support.
With regards,
Dr arshad jamal sayed.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 26, 2016

[Aug 22, 2016] Reliance Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2016
Dear Mr Sayed,

We have made repeated attempts to get in touch with you based on the contact number mentioned in the post. However, we have been unable to establish contact with you. We request you to kindly provide us your alternate contact details. Our team will be glad to help you.

Reliance Nippon Team
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Aug 26, 2016
Dear Dr. Sayed,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Further to your telephonic conversation with our service representative, we will get back to you shortly with a resolution.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team

Comments

I have renewed the said policy but print not received pl send receipt on mail id sushma.[protected]@gmail.com .policy no 17834409 dob[protected] i have paid the insurance premium through net banking
I have not receive any premium paid receipt. i paid it on 17/06/2016
Policy no[protected]
Client id[protected]
email id -- chowdhury.[protected]@yahoo.in
dt of payment - 17/06/2016
transaction id - 6498726
Amt- 5942

1 800 3000 8181
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance - My life insurance policy has been terminated in spite of my 3 years premium payment and the non receival of fund value cheque