[Resolved] Reliance — Reliance 3

Sachin Singh shammi

I purchased a reliance dongle few months back, it worked fine for the first month, the bill has been paid and no outstanding, now my dongle wont give the 3g speed i was promised, it was inactive for 5 to 7 days and now it gets connected but its like 2g. My Reliance dongle number is [protected]. I have written various mails to reliance customer care as well but there has been no response, please help me for the same. Please contact me with a solution, call me on [protected] or drop a mail at sachinsingh07it49@gmail.com.

Sachin Singh

Reliance 3
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 16, 2016

[May 08, 2016] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Communications Customer Care's response, May 11, 2016
Dear Sachin,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
Reliance Communications

Comments

i had gone to reliance mobile store, now they are saying that prepaid is not possible port in, there are more litigation creating by head office. you better go for post paid.
what can i do please help.

My reliance no.[protected] registered at Pune, Maharashtra.I shifted to Hyderabad, Telangana so I want to REGISTER this no. to Hyderabad, Telangana.

I tried through Port service of SMS 1900.But received a return message "THIS SERVICE IS UNAVAILABLE.

Kindly help me in this regards.

Manohar

I have paid Rs650 under invoice no5183 and date 23/04/2016 but it payment has not update upto. O3/04/016 time 11.50a.m..I had give complaint two time by telephonic system.Pls do clear my problem.
Two years before i bought reliance netconnect+ after words last six months before i requst to deactivate the service but did not deacvated till now
Since last 3 months i am unable to make call to above. Network always found BUSY.
: I recharged with 310 and I was supposed to get 340 tt but some how the balance is reduced to 70 how is that possible
It deducted my 60 rupees of balance without any prior information regarding it and they are saying its nonrefundable
Care no do not connect from my cell no
may be care has to block my no
Why my number [protected](idea) is porting in.
169 Rs have deducted from my account without any reason even customer care are not having any reason
Sir please restart my number or give me UPC code plz this number is important for me
My netsetter is not working ... but is active & has validity of upto 2015
My phone number is [protected]
[protected] customer name mdsaad khan
Call cutter plan is not working. and call rate applied as company wanting.fraud company service. rating 0
Dear Sachin,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications