1913

+91 22 6668 8080  [Aamby Valley City]
+91 52 2233 4799  [Sahara Prime City]

Post Bag No 2, Gomti Nagar Post Office 10,

Media Related Queries & Information
Corporate Communications, Sahara India Pariwar, Sahara Shaher, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 10 (U.P.)
Tel: +91 52 2230 4260

Fax: +91 22 2615 6767

Registered Office
Sahara India Center, 2, Kapoorthala Complex, Aliganj, Lucknow 226024

Aamby Valley City
Sahara India Commercial Corp. Ltd., Solitaire Corporate Park, Building No. 4, 4th Floor, 167, Guru Hargovindji Marg, Chakala, Andheri(E) 400093
Tel: +91 22 6668 8080

Toll-Free: 1800 180 9000
Tel: +91 52 2233 7777
Fax: +91 52 2233 2683

Sahara Mutual Fund
Sahara Asset Management Company Pvt. Ltd., 2nd Floor, Parinee Crescenzo, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400051
Tel: +91 22 3966 4100

Sahara Housingfina Corp. Ltd.
Registered & Corporate Office
Sahara India Sadan, 2A Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata 700071

Other Regional Offices
Sahara One Media & Entertainment Ltd.
Mumbai, CTS – 40/44, Sahara India Point, S.V. Road, Goregaon (W), Mumbai 400104
Tel: +91 22 6698 1111

Other Offices
Sahara India TV Network
Sahara India Complex, C-2, 3 & 4, Sector XI, Noida, Gautambudhanagar 201301 (U.P.)
Toll-Free: 1800 180 1110

9th Floor, Sahara India Tower, 7, Kapoorthala Complex, Aliganj, Lucknow 226024

View More Information...

1913
Load

Sahara India Pariwar related photos (1088)

Sahara India Pariwar Complaints & Reviews

chinkoo
respected sir, my father had deposited Rs.49000 in sahara unique scheme from serial[protected] to[protected] has an amount of Rs.13000 each and serial no.[protected] has an amount of Rs.10000. now he want to withdraw the amount but the branch office is not providing an apropriate help, how to withdraw that amount. we have a great need of that amount.so, it is my humble request you to help me. thank you

[Nov 05, 2014] Sahara India Pariwar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RaviShankarVantipally
    Hellow Team, This is Ravi shankar from hyderabad, my father Mr. Vira Raghavulu .V have an account of SAHARA INDIA PARIWAR Start Plus 60 months Scheme. But unfortunately the plan was not completed successfully. Now they want to cancel the account and money back what they paid during the scheme. Below are the details of Account Holder Application Number :[protected] Branch Name: SINDHUNOOR Date and Year: 31/01/2007 Account Number : [protected] Total Paid Amount : 3612 /- Party Name: NAGRAJ S Code :[protected] Cadre : 15 FAC Code : 511385 So can you please assist me how can i take money back from the account.?

patroritesh
      Dear sir I Sri Ritesh Patro, I have made some investment in my name i.e denominations of Rs.16000/-, in Orissa, Paralalkhemundi branch under the Rm of Rayagada div.of Orissa, I am approaching the branch staff for for pre maturity since last 6months, but they are making some delay due some different reasons, so why these are happening please clearify and refund my money. Regards Ritesh Mob.[protected].

[Oct 30, 2014] Sahara India Pariwar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Sir

I have deposited Rs.16000/-, in sahara abdobe bond, in orissa, in 2008, but due to financial crisis of the company, not providing my amount .

navsukh
        SERIEL NO[protected] CONTROL NO - [protected] BRANCH- HISAR SECTOR (2183) 2 BED ROOM HOUSE FARIDABAD AMOUNT - 104100 NAME : RAJINDAR PRASAD SUKHIJA MO INFORMATION / REFUND ON DRAW, UPDATE, REFUND FROM SAHARA CITY HOMES AS OF NOW WE WOULD HAVE RECEIVED GOOD AMOUNT OF INTEREST OIN THE SAME, WHO WILL BE BEARING TEH LOSS OF AMOUNT OF INTEREST FOR 9 YEARS ITS ILLEGALLY, KINDLY RESPOND THANKS NAVEEN SUKHIJA [protected] NAVEEN.[protected]@GMAIL.COM

Hitesh Dave
          I have invested 10000/- in Sahara Rajat Yojna dated:-31/08/2004. I want refund for this investment. I am not getting any information regarding this scheme & how to get refund for this. My Account no. is [protected] Document Reference:[protected] Please help.

[Oct 28, 2014] Sahara India Pariwar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

avijsm
            sir i invest in Rs.700/- and 800/- per month in your Real Estate Bond scheme on date 1st september 2009 for 60 month ( five year). and my control no. is [protected] and [protected], and now schemes time period is over on date 30 sept 2014. i visit to my branch on 1 october 2014 for my payment but nobody giving me suitable answer for my quiry, then they said to me that i collect my payment in next 15 days, so i again visit on same day but they still not answering me for my quiry, then they said to me come again after diwali, but now i am fully tired. so plz take a suitable action and make my payment as soon as possible, control no. is [protected] and [protected]. Regards Chandrapal Singh Gandhi colony, jaisalmer ( 345001) Mob. No. [protected] / [protected]

not giving payment
            not giving payment

Sahara India Pariwar — silver year labh yojna [Resolved]

sanasiddiqui
              gud afternoon mera receipt no[protected] hai jis mein humne 35000 jama kiya ek saal bad bolen dosri skm agai wo band hogai...

Sahara India Pariwar — Coimbatore sahara project- Non completion of project [Resolved]

sunilkumarr
              Hi, Trust this email finds you well. I am sending this email on behalf of my Aunt N. Bharathi and N. Girija Narayan,...

Sahara India Pariwar — REFUND [Resolved]

Darshan Singh Kainth
              Receipt Number: [protected] Document reference:[protected] &[protected] Branch: Tri Nagar Sector: R Gordan Region:...

Shiv S Shaw
              Dear Sir, I have been continuously visiting Sahara India (Shibpur Branch Code - 1585) from last 4-5 months but not getting payment. My Mobile No is [protected]/ [protected]. I am suffering from diabetes etc. Please settle my claims

[Sep 30, 2014] Sahara India Pariwar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sahara India Pariwar — Refund status [Resolved]

Amar4900
                Hi Team, My parents had deposited some money in Sahara bank for 7-8 years & tenure has been already completed. And...

ANIL MAHALKA
                I had invested Rs.10000.00 in 2003 with the objective of getting house in the future as promised by sahara india. Till date I have not received any intimation in this regard. Kindly intimate by return message about the exact status of my deposite. Recently, I came across through newspaper/Media that With the kindness of SEBI, We investors are likely to get refund. My investment details s under : Name of the Company : Sahara India Commercial Corporation Limited Scheme Name: SAHARA RAJAT YOJANA (Lump sum amount.) Purpose : as an advance for Purchase of immovable Property(Housing Unit/Commercial unit) Control No: [protected] APPLICATION NO:[protected] Receipt No:[protected] Date of Application:31.12.2003 Option (C) :Lumpsum : Rs.10000.00 My question is : i. Could I apply to SEBI for refund under Sahara India Real Estate Corporation Ltd. and Sahara Housing Investment Corporation Ltd. (Since I had invested for Housing Purpose only) ii.Pl guide me the procedures by which I should get the refund at the earliest. Regards Anil Kumar Mahalka Ph :- [protected]

anantat
                  I am bonafied customer of Sahara India, I have deposited money from last 5years. My amount maturity date was 8th August2014. They had already taken the documents for payment last month. When today I had gone to collect my money now they are saying there is no money, it will take another 1-2months or we will inform you when money available. This way they are cheating the people. Collecting money from public in various deposit schemes and fooling people at the time of maturity.

Snehalata Tripathy
                  Updated by anantat Oct 29, 2014
                  not yet resolved the problem and not yet received the maturity amouant

auluckj
                    I deposited Rs. 100000. with Sahara on 31.10.2003 . Sahara promised that they would provide the residential accommodation in about three years time. In the mean time they would start a lottery every month and the people who have deposited these funds would be the participants for this lottery. Sahara did not do any thing like that at all. They promised that they would keep giving us above 10P.C. interest per year as long as they do not allocate the accommodation. But they did not do that either. Receipt No.[protected] Branch.Tri Nagar Sector R. Garden, Delhi. Serial No. 24300. Application No[protected] Pass Book No. 0401143 Name: Jaspal Singh Auluck Address in India (As registered when applied) A-33, Wazir Pur Industrial Area, New Delhi Telephone No,[protected]UK) Mobile : [protected] (UK) Present correspondence address: 360, Jersey Road, Isleworth Middlesex, TW7 5PL. U. K.

The company (Sahara India Pariwar) did not honour their commitment.

gorakhpur
                      1. Please refer my FDR No [protected] dated 22 Mar 2007 for a sum of Rs 24, 000/-.

2. I have invested the said amount in the Sahara Branch Office Rustampur, Gorakhpur (UP). The FD has been matured on 22 Mar 2014 but the payment has not been done till date. On 23 Aug 14 I met to Mr Akash Srivastava, Branch Manager and requested for the said payment. But Mr Akash told me that it is not possible to pay as the availability of fund in the brancg is NIL (Zero). Even though he also mentioned that the interest for the delay period will not be paid. Therefore, may I request for early action with interest for complete period.

[Aug 28, 2014] Sahara India Pariwar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shubham Chandra
                        RESPECTED SIR SIR my name is umashanker i am your client and i am from kanpur uttar pradesh sir my passbook of sahara india receipt no.[protected] and serial no. 303 now my complaint is that[protected] i have deposit Rs 11181 at your scheme silvir year labh yojana now my term is completed your bank has to given me a payment at[protected] but your kidwai nagar branch manager that your head office does not approved the payment check. but the real fact is this my payment check is approved but your branch manager is not in mood to give my payment.i don`t know that what your manager policy. so, please so i beg you get clear my check it very thankful for i hope sir you understand my word. THANKYOU YOUR CUSTOMER UMA SHANKER.

[Aug 25, 2014] Sahara India Pariwar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anjanicisf
                          The following certificate under s-10 scheme has been surrendered for payment in sahara phulwari sarif sahara branch patna

A/c no. [protected] to [protected]
                          & a/c no.[protected] to [protected]

The certificate in question has been presented for payment on 1st week of july as all the account have been matured on 30.06.2014.

Till date payment has not yet been released and branch manager is not giving any fruitfull reply.

Please do the neefull at the earliest and stop the breach of financial irregularity.
                          Updated by anjanicisf Aug 23, 2014
                          THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATE UNDER S-10 SCHEME HAS BEEN SURRENDERED FOR PAYMENT IN SAHARA PHULWARI SARIF SAHARA BRANCH PATNA A/C NO. [protected] TO [protected] & A/C NO.[protected] TO [protected] THE CERTIFICATE IN QUESTION HAS BEEN PRESENTED FOR PAYMENT ON 1ST WEEK OF JULY AS ALL THE ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN MATURED ON 30.06.2014. TILL DATE PAYMENT HAS NOT YET BEEN RELEASED AND BRANCH MANAGER IS NOT GIVING ANY FRUITFULL REPLY. PLEASE DO THE NEEFULL AT THE EARLIEST AND STOP THE BREACH OF FINANCIAL IRREGULARITY.
                          i am also facing similar problem, no response from sahara office. In fact, they have so many companies, that they just misled by saying it is of other company which doesnot fall in the rules category. please help

sunilkumarr
                            We have purchased a house from Sahara Prime, Coimbatore and we were promised by the company that they would be handed over the possession by Nov 2012. We have received an official communication from the company in this effect. Based on this commitment we have paid full amount of Rs 63.0 lakhs plus service charges of Rs 1.94 lakhs but to our surprise we have neither received possession of the property nor any information from the company with regards to the handing over. We have visited many times to the project site but no activities are being carried out further and the project was totally standstill, and when contacted the coimbatore representatives there were no response from them. At this juncture we do not have any hope in the future of this project, hence please direct the company to refund our amount with penal interest from the date of the first payment. We shall ready to submit all the relevant documents in the appropriate forum to get our complaints redressed. Thanking you N.Bharathi and N Girija Kollenkode Palakkad.

MURARI KARMHE
                              Dear Sir, This has reference to my investment with Sahara India Pariwar for Rs. 74, 805/- (Swarn Yojna) and Rs. 37, 362/- (Rajat Yojna) dated 13/12/2003 at Deoghar Office of your organization vide receipt no. [protected] and [protected] control no. [protected] and [protected] respectively at Deoghar Branch of Sahara India Pariwar. The above mentioned investments were made for a period of 10.5 years with maturity value of 7 times of the original amount invested. The manager and other staff at the branch (Mr. Pandey, Mr. Vikas) misbehaved me upon enquiry for the status of payment. They have no time to explain the exact status of release of payment. They are saying that as I have lodged complain, payment will be made not before 6 months. I am residing in Delhi and I have to go to the branch at deoghat - Jharkhand and spent huge amount in travelling and incur opportunity cost which I would have otherwise earned by working in Delhi had not travel made . The above investments matured on 31st May 2014 and 6th June 2014, but till date neither payment has been processed nor any intimation sent in this regard despite several reminders. I have submitted all the required documents well in advance at the branch office. I have personally visited many times, but got no positive response. I have written several mails in this regard but got no response in this regard. Please take necessary action at the earliest possible and confirm by revert mail stating reasonable time of payment for which I am eagerly waiting. Regards, Murari Karmhe Contact No. [protected]

Requring Deposit not getting last 1 yrs

Dear Sahara india,
                              reference to subject i deposit in sahara india RD every month 1000 for 5 years and start 2010 and maturity is 2015 and not get full amount in till date so please checked and update me

M.k. Sharma

[email protected]
                                Dear All I have already deposit my money on 31 may 2000. And my maturity is completed on 31.05.2014 . My Receipt no -[protected] and serial no-698 . mature Amount =35000 And I have already deposited all the document on 30.06.2014 . But at the time of deposit of document sahara pariwar saying money deposit in your ac within 15.07.2014 . Branch details -ghorasahan sector - motihari region -E/W CHAMPARAM BIHAR MY PHONE NO -[protected] NAME- SUBASH CHANDRA YADAV