Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Sep 29, 2022

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints page 177

Shine.com — Fraud calls from shine.com

Respected sir,
I gaurav sharma received call from shine.com (Mr rahul sir [protected]) and he told me that my resume has been shortlisted for tata motors and he told me to deposit some application money on a/c no. A/c no.[protected] ate 13/06/2016 on punjab national bank (Rs 2000) the account was also on the name of shinecom. After deposit these registration fee she conduct my telephonic interview on 14/06/2016 at 12:00pm with...

Shine.com — Fraud scamp against mr piyush jain & ms alisha

Respected sir,
I suraj sharma received call from shine.com (Ms alisha mam [protected], [protected]) and she told me that their is a vacancy in hdfc bank an accountant post. Omshe told me to deposit some application money on mr. Piyush jain a/c no. [protected] date 27/05/2016 on punjab national bank (Rs 1650). After deposit these registration fee she conduct my telephonic interview on 30/05/2016 at 7:30 pm on hdfc bank hr. After...

I had a look into a PMP certification training offered by Shine and looked very appealing with lots of material, so I did proceed to payment and before paying they asked for your email address and phone number, so I gave them, and proceeded with the payment. What they didn't mention is that I would be given access from 4 to 5 working days. I just found that out after a very long and unpleasant conversation with 3 different persons. They try to sell every possible product they have before they mentioned that I will not have access to the training material I already paid for until 4 to 5 days!

I already paid for a service that I'm not receiving.
Jul 16, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
Shine.com Customer Care's response
Dear Sir Thank you for sharing the concern. With reference to your comment,please share the contact details so that we can get in touch with you to resolve the concern. In case of any queries, you can call us on[protected]/355 or email us at [protected]@shine.com

I receive call from shine.com they told me that your resume has been shortlisted for L&T Company Nagpur.After generating Reference Id they told me now you have to submite 8000 rupees i regrete their option and tell them to transfer this call to Muskan mam which handled my case but the person on a call told me that muskan mam was on holiday and noew the phone of muskan mam is switched off.I generated my reference Id with the ammount of 1850 rupees through state bank of India on 4 june 2016.they took my telephonic interview on the same that and after that in monday i was receive the call from different no as [protected] and muskan mam's no is [protected].i have a receipt of SBI bank and i was transfer money on Jay kumar Account no [protected] branch name maidan garhi aligarh IFSC code SBIN0002387
    Jul 14, 2016
    Jun 13, 2016
    Shine.com Customer Care's response
    Dear Sir Greetings from shine.com. The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers Regards Team Shine

Shine.com — Created a fake profile with my personal details

One fine day i got a call from shine.com mentioning that they were adding my details to their job portal and asked me to activate my account at a later point of time. Though i have activated my profile, i haven't rechecked the data as i didn't expect that my entire details apart from my name, contact number, college and previous company would be entirely different. Unfortunately i got busy with my exams and never visited shine for next few...

I paid 6599 in shine.com company account. they employee does not provide me the detail of the package and instead they asking me 12000 more for the resume. They not answering the phone and they are not sending me the details what they are doing. This company is cheater and do not trust this company. They will say you some different thing at first and when you pay them, they will make some other story to take out more money from you. The customer service is fraud and they even don't answer your phone. I tried to put the complain but no body from the company came forward to solve this issue. I am planning to lodge a police complain against this worker who cheated me and not giving me the proper response. the details
      A/C NO[protected]
      CLENT NAME MOHAMMED ALIM MUNIR SHAIKH
      Jul 12, 2016
      Jun 11, 2016
      Shine.com Customer Care's response
      Dear Sir, Greeting from shine career plus. We regret for inconvenience. Please share your contact number and transaction id with us at [protected]@shine.com so that we will be able to assist you. Do not go for any kind of payment until unless you are not willing for the same. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/55 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

I received a call from an individual claiming to work for shine.com, informing me that my resume was shortlisted for an MNC and I had to pay 2000 rupees as a finder's fee after which he would forward me details of the job offer. The person admitted on a recorded phone call that he works for shine.com, as such I believe even if he is a fraud shine.com is morally and legally responsible for the frauds and scam perpetuated by him and his cohorts, and has to pursue strict legal action against the fraud or I will hold them responsible and pursue legal recourse myself, the phone call I received was from +[protected], and the MNC he mentioned was RC Mechanical. Please take appropriate actions I will monitor for a response .
        Jul 11, 2016
        Jun 10, 2016
        Shine.com Customer Care's response
        Dear Sir, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advise you to immediately file a charge back with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call. For further assistance, contact us at[protected]/355 or email us at [protected]@shine.com. Regards Team Shine
        Sep 20, 2016
        Updated by EmploymentJustice
        Yes i will file an FIR against shine.com at our local cybercell because they are not helping me against the perpetrators of fraud and putting entire onus of action on me, does the fact that this impersonator [protected] pretended to be from Shine.com mean nothing ? And you advise us not to get into monetary arrangements with them that is common sense but if they pretend to be from shine.com and get our documents they hold them hostage, so either shine.com should help us or be a target of FIRs

Yesterday, i got call from shine.com as i am looking for jobs. Aditi, she asked me to pay 3500 for registration. On being asked she clearly told me that i am not supposed to pay single money after that. She forwarded my call to manish. He also told same and told me that even rs. 3200 will get refunded. When i asked him can you show me anything in written, he said why are you so much worried about the refund money.. Don't worry once you will pay that will be shown in the receipt. But it was no where written even in the slip. They were continually cheating. Then my call was being transferred to senior department where i spoke to amit saxena. He told me that to generate uid you have to pay 15, 000 more. I was shocked and told him that manish and aditi clearly told me that 3500 was the only amount i have to pay and that is why i went ahead with registration. Amit said no you have to pay 15, 000 also now. I was like i cannot trust you people initially you said something else now after paying the amount you are asking for 15, 000 more without me even informed then after paying this you will ask for more may be 1 lakh. I don't trust you people please refund my money. Amit started talking disrespectfully to me and said no money will be refunded and disconnected my call.

Now i want my money back... But don't know how hence approached consumer forum. Please help.

Warm regards,
          Deepti taiwade
          [protected]@gmail.com

Greetings from shine.com.

Team Shine
          If you are aware it's been happening since 2014 as I have seen many such post right from 2014, why aren't you did anything as someone is using your name.How could we be sure it's you or not.

Hii sir i am jahanvi malviya kya aapki shine .com company se mujhe job ke liye call aya tha even mera interview bhi huya hai i payed the rs also acc to urshine.com company for registrtation and scurity way it is ture psl rply as soon as possible or thanku and fist get call by rohit shrama den by mr kk I get a call by shine.com offering me jon for hardware engineering the they took1500 rs fir registration id den after registration de tell i have interview the by the no i got +[protected] kk mahajn den he said me to after my interview clear he said me to pay 8000 rs and all money will return in my first salar
            Jul 9, 2016
            Jun 08, 2016
            Shine.com Customer Care's response
            Dear Jahanvi, Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your mail, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/55 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

Hi team,
              I am punit kumar bhidodiya from indore. My company name is "govrnn." i have made payment of rs.999 on 30th may but still i did not received login id and password. It has been more than 7 days, i am not satisfied with your services. Your customer care agents are not helping, they are not even understanding the problem, they are not giving any senior authority number and neither they are giving any solutions. They asked me for call back but did not call back me. Sometime they disconnect my call and sometime did not pick up. When they know its me so they said "sir awaz nahi aa rahi hai, phir se call kare" and disconnected the call and when i call back they did not answer the call.
              If you can not give login id and password so please refund my amount, i will not use shine.com in future
              Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              JOBLinkers India made an agreement with Shine.com on Saturday and paid all necessary payment and PDC. But after a period of 5 days, I have not yet received my account login id. An advance payment @ 25% has already been transferred into shine.com account but still I not understanding the reason for giving so poor services to their clients. Shine is still requesting to wait for 2 days more. Please send the shine account immediately. I am getting day by day loss in business due to shine slow action. Due to this quality of service, I have lost my business in one company but want to save others work in hand.

Joblinkers India

Daily i m receiving 10 to 15 call from shine.com, person is saying there is job vacancy in hdfc bank but for that u have to first deposit 2500 rs as registration which is refundable wuth ur first year salary...so is tgere any proces to first deposit 2500..?is that fake or is there any process to first deposit then only my cv will be firwarded..plz rply
                Shine.com Customer Care's response
                Dear Sir Greetings from shine.com With reference to your comment,shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers

Dear
                  Sir/mam
                  I paid 21000 rupee for job regarding. Firstly i take call by miss bhavna ([protected]) she said radha i m provide good job in axis bank you paid this amount i paid amount but no body provide me job i am deposit amount in punjab national bank account number ([protected]) so please help me as soon as possible

Radha...
                  [protected]..
                  Jun 21, 2016
                  mere deposited monry abhi tak nahi diya he..please jaldi mere paise de dijiye.
                  Hi Radha,

Please note that Axis Bank does not charge any job seeker any money/deposit money for providing an employment offer or even for an interview. If you receive such suspicious or fraudulent offers, please email us at [protected]@axisbank.com with 'Fraudulent Job Offer' in the subject line.

Axis Bank
                  Please refund my money urgently otherwise I'm take the legal action.
                  Dear Radha,

Greeting from shine career plus

With reference to your complain we would like to inform you that we have already inform you that the below details does not belong to shine.com. You can take the action against these fake recruiters.

Dear
                    Sir/mam
                    I paid 24000 rupee for job regarding . Firstly I take call by miss sakshi ([protected]) she said abhishek I m provide good job in axis bank you paid this amount i paid amount but no body provide me job I am deposit amount in icici bank acount number[protected] so please help me as soon as possible

Abhishek

Greetings from Shine.com.

With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also, please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advise you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or the person from whom you have received a call.
                    Hi Abhishek,

Please note that Axis Bank does not charge any job seeker any money/deposit money for providing an employment offer or even for an interview. If you receive such suspicious or fraudulent offers, please email us at [protected]@axisbank.comwith 'Fraudulent Job Offer' in the subject line.

Axis Bank
                    This is Amit today 11/07/16 one lady miss shruti from number [protected] saying that there is a job for you in HDFC bank for that you have to deposit INR2000 in the account of Arvind kumar A/c no [protected] and have to send my all documents [protected]@india.com is this shine.com if not than why you people not taking action there are just sucking our blood beacause every jobseeker is belongs from middle class or poor family.
                    please take action.

I registered with shine.com for combo items - resume showcase (Resume booster) (1 yr) and featured profile (Valid: 6 months) on 1st june paying rs 3899/-.

Mr. Dharmendra calls me just after making the payment for these services and said rs. 3899/- will be complete waste if you don't pay rs. 10, 999/- more for add-on services. Exact words -"you will not receive any calls/opportunity if you don't pay for add-on services rs. 10, 999 now".

He asked me to just make the partial payment today and he will start all the services and you will start getting job offer/opportunity calls there onwards and start getting the benefits of previous services too.

I made the payment of rs. 3000/- more to save previously paid money and avail some benefit at-least. Now today on 3rd june dharmendra called me again communicating very unethically and asked me to pay remaining rs 8000/ — immediately else he will close all the services!!!

Now i don't want to pay any-more and let all the services be closed for which i paid willingly or forcefully (In interest of saving my previous investment) for. At-least i don't want such insulting and unethical communication by dharmendra and experience to be happening to anyone else. I lost total rs 6899/-.
                      Request you to please take needed action and if possible re-fund amount i lost.
                      Arpit mudgal
                      Aug 6, 2021

Greetings from shine.com

With reference to your comment, we would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern.

As per your discussion with our team member Shobha, we are working on your complaint .
                      We will update the status shortly.

Team Shine

My name is Uttam, i had applied for job on shine recuiters after few months i. e
                        On 20th may i had got a call from regarding a placement for a job, in HDFC bank, where i spoke to one of the staff naming (Soumya), she told me that your resume is shortlisted for a banking sector i.e in HDFC bank, so u have to pay Rs. 1500/-. I was happy dat i got a job in such reputed bank, so she told me that u have to pay 1500/- for getting a job then i had paid in such one of the personal account, i had asked why you have given the personal acount so that soumya told me that i. e one of our accountant naming (Manish kumar) so i had paid in his account, here are the details of account holder
                        AXIS BANK
                        A/C HOLDER NAME : MANISH KUMAR
                        A/C NO. : [protected]
                        IFSC CODE : UTIB0000022
                        after paying the amount i had got a call from one of the Soumya saying that telephonic interview will b taking so u b ready, i said ok, then after two hours they my telephonic interview was taken, he told dat u vill b getting second round.
                        Then after two days again i had got a call from soumya saying today sir will be call ing for u and will doing the verfication of documents. Then after two hours i had a call from Mr. Ravi Srivastav saying for ua further procedure ypu hve to pay 5000/- for document verification i was very suspicious by listening then i asked for him that ua staff (Soumya ) didnot told me anything about this then he talked with me so polishing talking, i thought that it will b true then i had the 5000/- for them because for the job.
                        this are contacts numbers of them
                        After sending him the amount i send the paying slip by email but afyer few hours i tried callibg for him their num showing as not reachable, i was angry and worried then i tried to call for Soumya her number also was telling that Switched off, i was full angry on them,
                        Guys 6500/- is not a small amount, for me that is so much valuable for me, i only know how i have to work for that 6500/-
                        I had lodged a complaints against them in Cyber Crime branch
                        Shine recruiters please look at this matter and please rsolved my problem and please return my money back...
                        please return my money
                        Shine.com Customer Care's response
                        Dear Uttam Greetings from shine.com. The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals , but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers Regards Team Shine
                        ame is Uttam
                        On 20th may i had gott a call from shine recruiters regarding a placement for a job, in HDFC bank, where i spoke to one of the staff naming (Soumya), she told me that your is shortlisted for a banking sector i.e in HDFC bank, so u have to pay Rs. 1500/-. I was happy dat i got a job in such reputed bank, so she told me that u have to pay 1500/- for getting a job then i had paid in such o e of the personal account, i had asked why your the personal acount so that soumya told me that i. e oneof our accountant naming (Manish kumar) so i had paid in his account, here are the details of account holder
                        AXIS BANK
                        A/C HOLDER NAME : MANISH KUMAR
                        A/C NO. : [protected]
                        IFSC CODE : UTIB0000022
                        after paying the amount i had got a call from one of the staf[censored] telephonic interview will b taking so u b ready, i said ok, then after two hours they my telephonic interview was taken, he told dat u vill b getting second round.
                        this are contacts numbers of them
                        I had lodged a complaints against them in Cyber Crime branch
                        I also got a call from [protected], one lady called me and said that my cv has been shortlisted in Hcl company. and asked me to pay 2100 in sbi account[protected], sbin0000682 account holder name abdul zaid, i have paid 2100 the he arranged a telephonic interview with hcl hr and asked me to deposit 10500 in same account .

but i refused to pay that huge money as i belong to a poor family, i can not arrange this amount .

suggest me is it a fake one or genuine company.
                        Before a while ago i got call and mail that is as and the mail id where from it coming [protected]@shinerecruiters.com
                        Dear Candidate,
                        Greetings of the day!!

We would like to inform you that we have shared your profile with Tata Projects Limited for Karnataka (India) location. After analyzing your profile if they find out that your profile match with their requirement then they will give you confirmation by email and will inform you that they are ready to share this opportunity with you. After getting confirmation email you have to pay processing fee to generate your profile verification code which will be verified by organization and you will also get the profile verification call directly from the company’s end.

In case if you are not selected in the interview then we will provide you two other multinational companies’ opportunity in the same amount. In case you do not get selected in any one of the three then your amount will be refunded and its non-refundable in case you get selected in any of them.

We provide 100% guarantee for getting positive response from companies within 48 to 72 working hours after forwarding your profile. If you are not satisfied with the response you can request for the refund of your amount. Your paid amount will be refunded to you within 24 working hours. So don’t worry this is the right time to switch your job. You can also get discount of Rs. 500 if you will make the payment within a week. (Making the payment via your online wallet will get you Rs. 500 flat off from the total value)

Please find processing fee details:-
                        Amount : - INR 3, 100 (Offer valid till this week only)
                        Bank Name : - Punjab National Bank
                        Account Holder Name : - Jitin Wadhwa (H.O.D)
                        Account Number : - [protected]
                        IFSC Code : - PUNB0355400

(Total amount is INR. 3, 600 but Rs. 500 off till this week only/ you can also get Rs. 500 flat off from total amount via making payment from your online wallet like PAYTM, OXIGEN wallet etc.)

Note: - You have to send the transaction details to us on same email address, so we can provide you shine recruitment bill of your name.

Thanks & Regards,
                        Rahul Ranjan
                        Senior HR
                        Shine Recruitment
                        +91- [protected]
                        **** guys please dont register on shine.com lots of fake scammers taking your details from there and misusing. ***
                        Thanks uttam to rise a complain for that scam:

Dear/mam,

As i applying for ifrs training and certification course through shine.com. They are telling that they provide ifrs training and certification course with the investment of rs. 12745.00. And i have transferred that amount through credit card and net-banking. (Transaction id enclosed)
                          Contact person :-
                          Mritunjay mishra
                          Mritunjay. [protected]@shine.com
                          Ph-[protected]

Now company said that ifrs course should done when you are paying 37000.00. Because i have already pay 13000/- so they demanding 24000.00 should be pay before 3. Pm today otherwise your can't doing this course. And 13000 will not be refund to you.

As per conversation with the mritunjay mishra he had said you have just pay 13000/- for this. I have all the call recording and mails. Regarding this incident.
                          Kindly help me!!!

Ashish bhatt
                          Ashish. [protected]@gmail.com
                          Jul 3, 2016
                          Jun 01, 2016
                          Shine.com Customer Care's response
                          Dear Ashish, Greeting from shine career plus. We apologies for the inconvenience. With reference to our discussion we would like to inform you that we will get the complete service for what you have paid. The transaction ID will be generated and service will be processed within 24-48 hour. We are assuring you that you will not receive any marketing call from shine. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/55 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.
                          Dear Team,

Isn't received any calls from Shine.com regarding my course.

Kindly do the needful .
                          Above mentioned number is to pick-up the call .. kindly update the status about my course.
                          Dear Team,

Please help me for refund my 13000/- from shine.com as i was paid the amount of 13000/- . Again receiving calls from shine.com regarding my course and again they demanding 24000/- for complete the course .

But i don't no what they required from me . as shine.com above mentioned they will provide the course complete service for what i have paid withing 24-48 hours. but till now they just call me and demanding the money.

Please help me !! what i Do here?
                          What i do here ??

yet not provide me study material for IFRS course as i have paid the amount of rs 13000/-

Kindly do the needful !!!
                          The shine.com is a completely cheating organization. I have also enrolled for the course by paying Rs 12750/-. The book they have provided for the course which is valid for June 2016 examination. They are really goon like people. And unfortunately they are now asking for more money for job searching. Don't rely these people.

I got an call from shine.com regarding the vacancy in the HCL company.
                            After that i got the call from the vikram malhotra(HOD)of the shine team India.

They have asked me to pay 8000/- for the refundable training security fee and now they ask me to pay 5000/- for registration charges and 10000/- for bank opening in hdfc.

Whether he is a true employee of the shine web portal, it is scam or fraud
                            Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I got an call from shine.com regarding the vacancy in the HCL company.
                            After that i got the call from the girl named muskan her phn nos is - [protected] and a vikram malhotra (HOD) ph no- [protected] of the telling that they are calling from shine.com.

They have asked me to pay 8000/- for the refundable training security fee and now they ask me to pay 5000/- for registration charges and 10000/- for bank account opening in hdfc.

Whether he is a true employee of the shine web portal or it is scam or fraud.

1850/- registration fee

name- sunrise services
                            account number- [protected]
                            ifsc- punb0170900

also

whether all the mentioned names are employees of the shine.com?
                            These calls are totally fraud.

Even i got a call saying that they are not consultancy people and are a part of Shine. Firstly he asked me that are you in automobile industry?And when i told him that i'm in IT industry and not in automobile, he immedietely came up with openings in HCL, Wipro and IBM. How is that possible!!! Without knowing anyone's profile completely you are calling that person for automobile industry jobs and when the industry is different, you immediately have ready jobs with you.He also asked me to pay an amount of 2400/-.

Sir/madam,

I have a account in shine.com, In past one month I got calls and mails from some persons, they are telling me they are calling from shine.com From Gurgoan and they want money for job in AXIS bank kolkata
                              So please confirm me it's real or fake.

I am just sharing the name and contact details Which I have

Senior dept er koushik - [protected]

Akshay choudhuri - [protected]

Kunal Chawhan - [protected].

And the mail address is - "document.shine@india.com".
                              Jul 1, 2016
                              May 31, 2016
                              Shine.com Customer Care's response

we got a call from shine.com asking that you need to pay 2500 for registration and 6200 for job security purpose and they told that you will get a call on 28 th may for telephonic interview regaurding job in bank as a security officer . iam an ex army retired i was looking for a job and they told do all these payments.i was not aware of getting fraud so please resolve my problem .
                                regards,
                                thankyou.
                                surya bhan singh chauhan
                                Aug 6, 2021

Greetings from shine.com

Greetings from shine.com.

Team Shine

One day i got a phone call from shineindia, and say to me, cv have been short listed in jet airways.
                                  And organize the telephonic interview from the company. Against this interview
                                  Shineindia also told me to pay 1900/- for registration. Which is refundable.
                                  And i pay for the registration. After the registration i got clear the telephonic interview,
                                  After some day call me hr of shineindia ankit singh who told me to pay 6000/- for hr interview so i did't pay because they at starting they told you have to pay registration fees only after some days they are telling to pay 6000/- for hr interview and this also refundable so thanx to god i did't pay that amount and this agents are very badly screw to candidates so dont trust to shine agents. Regards:rohit
                                  Jul 2, 2016
                                  May 31, 2016
                                  Shine.com Customer Care's response
                                  can anybody help me to return my amount please my contact no: [protected] Regards: Rohit