Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Dec 3, 2022

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

Haryana
122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints page 178

Today I received a call saying that the caller was form shine.com and my resume was shortlisted for the Bajaj Electricals Ltd company and told me to transfer 1500 to their shine account for booking as the vacancy was limited. I did the same and then they transferred their call to their senior and he told to deposit 3500 for document verification and appointment with a relationship manager who will guide the interview selection criteria. So I payed and then they gave the call to Relationship manager who showed me the site of Bajaj electricals and told that they will give the Offer letter which will be given within the next day i should again pay 8500 to their account through Punjab national bank. At that time I got alerted and scolded and told them that i will cross check with shine helpline after which they switched off their all the various nos they called from.
Following are their nos:
They were calling other persons also with the same offers which I heard during a conversation with one of them. So i think many others must have got trapped in this scam.
Jun 25, 2016
Updated by cvm
Respected sir
I got a call from shine saying that they will offer me job if i deposit 4000rs. i know it is a fake call and still that no is active as they called me today. please track this no [protected] and [protected] as they are using your names.
thankyou

Greetings from Shine.com.

With reference to your comment, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that the money paid by you is not to Shine.com and is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also, please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advise you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or the person from whom you have received a call.

Dear/mam,

This is my second complaint against shine.com as i have paid the rs. of 13000.00 for IFRS training and certification curse but they didn't provide me yet.

As per previous complaint they said below line:

Shine.com Customer Care's response, Jun 01, 2016
    Dear Ashish, Greeting from shine career plus. We apologies for the inconvenience. With reference to our discussion we would like to inform you that we will get the complete service for what you have paid. The transaction ID will be generated and service will be processed within 24-48 hour. We are assuring you that you will not receive any marketing call from shine. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/55 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

But isn't they provide me any course and they demanding me pay more money for this .

And if they not able to complete my course request you to kindly refund my money of rs. 13000/- which i was paid to shine.com

Please help me !!!

Enclosed :
    Previous Complaint Screen shot

Ashish Bhatt
    Jul 27, 2016
    Jun 25, 2016
    Shine.com Customer Care's response
    Dear Ashish, Greeting from shine career plus With reference to your complain we tried to contact you multiple time but there is no response from your end. Please share the convenient time for the discussion so that we will be able to assist you. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/55 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

Sir I have paid the money around 27000 Rs they have told me that they will return in 15 days but ehen i call them they tell me that you have to pay more money to take your money back around 4000 / 5000 Rs please sir i request you to help me i am in problem . It is my hard earned money sir help me. Name of company was told Shine.com contact number is [protected] Aaditya and [protected] Rahul please i request you to help me sir as soon as possible.

regards
      Radha
      Jul 26, 2016
      Jun 24, 2016
      Shine.com Customer Care's response
      Dear Radha, Greetings from shine.com. The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.
      Please Sir mera money muze jaldi louta dijiye.
      paisa muze aap kabhi tak dene wale he kya utna muze batao..

nahi to me tumhare uper police complaint karne wali he.

please reply us urgently.

Sir I have paid the money around 20000 rs they have told me that they will return in 120 days but ehen i call them they tell me that you have to pay more money to take your money back around 4000 rs please sir i request you to help me i am in problem . It is my hard earned money sir help me. Name of company was told india jobs contact number is [protected] rahul and [protected] komal please i request you to help me

Greetings from shine career plus.

We would like to suggest you to please just launch a complaint with cyber crime in your city, as we have not received any money from your side. The amount which you have paid is received by some fraudsters, who used reputed portal names, to extract money from the candidates.

You must be having all proofs regarding the transaction and conversation.

Mamta-[protected], [protected] called me on 22.06.2016 from shine.com and said my c.v is shortlisted for a job in YES BANK and i paid rs 2000 for the same., they said that the interview will be coducted in 3 rounds-ist telephonic., second online test and 3rd face to face...after the payment of rs 2000 my telephonic interview was conducted by varun chaudhary., and then he said that i have to pay rs 4500 for further processing...at that time i realised that there is a catch., i called mamta and said that she didnt told me about this further processing fee...she said that it is a normal fee dat i have to pay...bt i got alearted and asked for the refund., and said i"ll complaint to the police about dis...since then all dere phones are switched off...please friends dont pay on such fake call.. i got alearted on time and saved my 4500 although i lost 2000 rs...

I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION-CAN"NT WE COMPLAINT GAINST SUCH PERSONS., IS DERE ANY LEGAL PROCESS TO DEAL WITH SUCH PEOPLE., I JUST WANT TO ASSURE THAT NO ONE WILL EVER GET CHEATED BY THESE KIND OF PEOPLE.
          Jul 28, 2016
          Jun 27, 2016
          Shine.com Customer Care's response
          Dear Sir Greetings from shine.com. The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers Regards Team Shine
          I want to know that : < [protected]@mail.com> is any your recruiter email ID ? One of the HR team name Rahul Saxena contact # [protected] had call me saying that in my job search for Dj job is shortlist from shine.com which I had apply for this job. for this I have to pay 2500 rupees for the registration . After registration I will receive a HR call for interview and further procedure.I had transfer the amount 2500 from icici bank to his icici bank account which he had message me.
          How far it is true, I am getting scare whether it is fraud or genuine
          he messages me my HR reference SK-UP[protected]NK
          Please reply soon it genuine or fraud ? so that I may not be cheated if they ask more money to pay them

Shine.com — Shine.com Created my account without permission & now not responding to my account deletion request

Shine.com executed called me to open job seekers account on their portal to which I said no. After some time I got sms and email that my account has been created. I logged in to check details. I didn't like the site functionality & soon getting lots of spam & fraud messages. I requested shine.com to delete my account via emails, facebook post (which they deleted) & tweets. The company has the worst customer care which don't bother to respondbr...

I received a call today 2:34 pm. The person who called claimed that he's calling from Shine.com, Delhi. He said that my profile has been selected for HCL. Moreover, he asked me to mail him my scanned copies of 10th, 12th and college marksheets so that he can verify my profile and forward my application to HCL. Also he asked me to deposit an amount of Rs 1500 on a particular account through online or offline mode. Kindly verify whether the call was genuine or not.

Thank you.
            Dear Candidate,

Greetings from shine career plus.

We would like to clear you that, the call which you have received was not from shine, as shine does not provide any job or interview.

Please do not go ahead with the payment procedure, as they are fraudsters and once you pay them Rs. 1500 then they will ask you for another payment of Rs. 6000 for verification process and at last they will provide you a fake offer letter.

Kindly take further steps on your own, shine will not be responsible for any loss.

To,
              Consumer complaints,

If you are getting No of complaints against it so you should take a strong action against it to one you announce in you website that you dont take any kind of amount against it and we dont call by any other no company (shine.com) should provide his permanent no on his website for if call comes from it so you can talk with his company bz when customer get call from it so phone comes with shine.com on true caller and he get all feedback from us so how can we ignore it bz there is need of job for all people.
              so according to it if company should take action for it other wise he should close his site or consumer forum should take action against it bz always company get out by saying that it is not our call or we dont do like that.

ashish mishra
              Jul 24, 2016
              Jun 23, 2016
              Shine.com Customer Care's response
              Dear Sir Greetings from Shine.com. With reference to your comment, our legal department is working on the same Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers. Also please note that time to time, we advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times. Hence, we strongly advice you to immediately file a chargeback with bank and file an FIR against the particular recruiter or person from whom you have received a call.

Hello sir,

I have got 3 calls today from the recruiters and they said i am calling from shine.com
                And they are asking for registration fees, they aked me to deposit the money in sbi, i can give you the numbers if you want, i want to know they are genuine or fake. I called up on the helpline number but no one is picking up the call.

Kindly revert back

Greetings from shine career plus.

The call which you have received is fake, as shine never charge for any job and interview.

Shine only provides some services to enhance your profile with some writing services.

Please do not any money to them, please share the contact details with us from which you received a call for the job.
                Thank you so much for the information.

[protected] that person gave this number for contact, he said about amul and 2 more companies and he said that they are government organization, have to pay 15% tax and asked for rs. 2500

[protected] another number, he said I need to pay rs. 2400 for haldirams company.

Please take some action and make others aware about these types of call so people do not get trapped.

In case you take any action kindly revert back

Greetings from shine.

Thanks for sharing the details, we will take suitable action against these fraudsters.

Our fraud analysis team will work on it.

We regularly publish this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times, recently on our complaint 55 fraud recruiters has been arrested by the Noida police.

I received a call on friday and some lady is speaking that i am from shine.com. And ur resume is shortlisted for a sony company. Then they tell me that i[censored] r intersted then please deposite 2250 rupees as a security which will be refunded with ur first salary or i[censored] r not getting job the money is in that case is also refundable. Then they trasfer a call to senior hr. They give me bank details and i deposited the money. On friday evening they conducting my telephonic interview. And on saturday they call me and asked that u r cleared the telephonic round and now ur personal interview has conducting on some hotel at ur location. For this u have to give scanned copy of relevant cetificated-10th, 12th, degree, adhar card, pan card and signature with date. And asked me to email these details to [protected]@india.com. I give all these details. And after some time the person again call me they tell me to deposite 6850 rs in the same account which i refused to deposite. And askes them to refund my security. They discoonect the call. Then i tries to dial a no. From which i received the first call. It is swithed off.
                  Details are-

Shine services
                  Bank :- punjab national bank
                  A/c holder name:arvind kumar
                  A/c number: [protected]
                  Ifsc: punb0484500

Email: [protected]@india.com

If they miss use my document then im not responsible.
                  Shine.com Customer Care's response
                  Dear Sir, Greetings from shine.com. The below details does not belong to shine.com. Shine provides various career services and helps you to highlight and feature your profile among recruiter on our job portals but does no guarantee jobs as you are contacted by recruiters on the basis of job availability. These days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants. Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com. Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.
                  the contact details are-
                  But sir I have 1 question?
                  How these fake recuiters come to know that the candidate sumit their resume to shine .com.someone from urs provides these info to these recruiters. I checked the no. on truecaller from which I received a call and it shows as shine hr.then i keep trust this recuiter.

please take strict action on this .
                  I will also lodge fir against these reciter on tommorrow morning.
                  Dear Sir

Greetings from shine.com

With reference to your comment, we cannot block the recruiters to check the portal. As there are genuine recruiters as well, who checks are portal.
                  it simply meane that their is no benefit or submit a cv on urs website.

Hi Team

I have taken the services of Shine for Rs 1999/- as per the executive name Mahir for job openings but still the services are not activated again asking for further amount of Rs, 4500/- for another verification. this is not justice to the job seekers, Even though i have confirmed to him many times that i can pay only Rs 1999/- he is agreed now telling the same story,

Can i request to refund the amount to me, as i have not satisfied the services.

ARUN M
                    MNO: [protected]
                    Shine.com Customer Care's response
                    Dear Sir, Greeting from shine.com With reference to our discussion we are assuring you that you will not receive any marketing call from shine.com. We have informed to round one team they will call you shortly For further assistance , contact us at[protected]/355 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

This is regarding my earlier two complaint on collection of Rs 35, 000 by your staff without proper notification. I once again received a phone call from your representative stating that he is going to repay my money in my account and he asked me to provide my credit card detail.This guy asked for my credit card details and transacted an amount of Rs 11, 200 from axis bank account on 14th June 2016 through PAYUMONEY and when I informed him, he told me that this amount will be debited in my account and he asked for my account number. None of the money is refunded. After that he regularly calls me to give him my Gmail Password, so that he will write to PAYUMONEY and refund my money, But this is a fraudlent activity and I have not received any money.After repeated complaint none of the actual senior officials from Shine .com has come on line. Kindly let me know what I should do or I will go in for a cyber complaint against this fraudulent activities.
                      Shine.com Customer Care's response
                      Dear Sir, Greeting from shine career plus With reference to your email we would request you to please share your transaction id, contact number and email id at [protected]@shine.com. So that will be able to assist you. For further assistance contact us at[protected]/55 or email us at [protected]@shine.com.

Shine.com — Fraud company - I want my money back

Myself bijal mehta. I got a call from [protected] and her name was Priyanka sharma from shine.com office located at Delhi. Just same as other people I paid 2500 on Jun 15th june, 2016 to shine.com for job in bandhan bank. My paid Refrence id is IMJRHP9 to account number [protected] ifsc - SBIN0002459 BRANCH-RAYA, MATHURA. But again they are asking for more 4400 for documents verification. Today, on 17th June, 2016 again I got call from [protected]....

Someone call me today and tell me that he is from shine.com and my cv is selected for a job. But for that i hace to submit some documents and an amount of money which is 2000 rps. But further i know that its a fake company man. So i request all of you plz don't give money this type of man because company don't take any money for giving us job. Below are ph no and email id of that man. Thanks.
                        +[protected]
                        +[protected]
                        [protected]@india.com
                        Dear Sir / Mam,

Thanks for raising your concern.

Now a days lot of fake recruiters are calling on the name of job portals and extract heavy money from them.

Our fraud analysis team will work on the contact details provided by you.
                        They send me a message asking my 1. ID proof
                        2. Highest qualification certificate
                        3. Updated CV
                        4. Passport size photo

Respected sir,

I am jeeten ramesh more from surat, (India). I had received mail from alpha web technologies via your shine.com web site from email i'd of [protected]@alphawebtech.In for bystronic canada location, & salary is 2 lac., so i want to know is there really held vacancy or it was fake or wrong?
                          Mr. Rohit was also told me that he told me his company registration no. Upter537n & tin no. Gdt4378j.
                          Please tell...

I paid 2250 rupees to shine.com regarding job consultancy on 14th june 2016 and this is my paid Refrence id RI1102K but i am not satisfies with the service so i want to cancel my pack and want refund to my account if possible then refund my money as soon as possible and i asked to shine.com customer care service about cancellation but they refused. please do something
                          Jul 19, 2016
                          Jun 18, 2016
                          Shine.com Customer Care's response

My self Harischandra satapathy before 5 days one man call me & told me that i am calling from shine india & told me that we have vacancy in HDFC bank for the post of Junior Accountant & He told me that your cv is short-listed for the post Junior Accountant
                            So i am agree for the post of this & after some time he told me that please deposit 2500/- for this post this amount is refundable money after selection or rejection i have already deposit this amount in the Nmae of Mr chitrang MIsra Against the a/c no-[protected] after that they have a telephonic interview & next day call me -[protected] name-sikha madam & told me your selected for the post of Junior Accountant in HDFC bank & we have process for to shin of bond foe 6 month that cost is 6500/- again i deposit this money,

After that they told me that please deposit 10000/- for account opening in HDFC bank
                            then i told him the salary account is provide by co & till now i am not geeting my selection letter & i did not know my branch details so how can i pay this money & then he told me i will contact the regional office of HDFC bank & told your barnch after that he did not pick up my phone not give proper solution,

Shine.com — Fraud calls from shine.com

Respected sir,
                              I gaurav sharma received call from shine.com (Mr rahul sir [protected]) and he told me that my resume has been shortlisted for tata motors and he told me to deposit some application money on a/c no. A/c no.[protected] ate 13/06/2016 on punjab national bank (Rs 2000) the account was also on the name of shinecom. After deposit these registration fee she conduct my telephonic interview on 14/06/2016 at 12:00pm with...

Shine.com — Fraud scamp against mr piyush jain & ms alisha

Respected sir,
                              I suraj sharma received call from shine.com (Ms alisha mam [protected], [protected]) and she told me that their is a vacancy in hdfc bank an accountant post. Omshe told me to deposit some application money on mr. Piyush jain a/c no. [protected] date 27/05/2016 on punjab national bank (Rs 1650). After deposit these registration fee she conduct my telephonic interview on 30/05/2016 at 7:30 pm on hdfc bank hr. After...

I had a look into a PMP certification training offered by Shine and looked very appealing with lots of material, so I did proceed to payment and before paying they asked for your email address and phone number, so I gave them, and proceeded with the payment. What they didn't mention is that I would be given access from 4 to 5 working days. I just found that out after a very long and unpleasant conversation with 3 different persons. They try to sell every possible product they have before they mentioned that I will not have access to the training material I already paid for until 4 to 5 days!

I already paid for a service that I'm not receiving.
                              Jul 16, 2016
                              Jun 15, 2016
                              Shine.com Customer Care's response
                              Dear Sir Thank you for sharing the concern. With reference to your comment,please share the contact details so that we can get in touch with you to resolve the concern. In case of any queries, you can call us on[protected]/355 or email us at [protected]@shine.com