Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Oct 2, 2022

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

Haryana
122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints page 36

I had subscribed to Shine because of their promises of ensuring my CV reaches many top recruiters for senior management positions, and Shine shall bridge the needs between myself and the company. They asked for Rs 4000+. Once I paid, i get the second and third call. The second call is to increase my CV highlight and get it to those vacancies which they claim are not publicly announced. This time they ask for Rs 12-15000. And simultaneously they also ask to upgrade my learning. So another rip off I am sure of another Rs 10-15000. So in the end, it seems like Shine captures candidates data, then market and then loot. I would really like to know how many candidates have been laced by Shine with such stealth approach. My guess is, it's a compete rip off.

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name, if you are paid customer of shine then we request you to please share the register contact number or email id so that we can check your profile and address your concern.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Team Shine

They informed me to pay certain amount and then kept asking for more money saying they will arrange interviews

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name and contact number, if you are paid customer of shine then we request you to please share the register contact number or email id so that we can check your profile and address your concern.

Team Shine

I received a call from [protected] stating that it is from Shine.com.The person asked me to pay Rs.4000 as registration fee against confirmation for a job in Guwahati Assam. I denied to make payment before placement but the call from the same number kept coming to me for 8 times.

Brajen Chaudhury

Thank you for contacting us.

Many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/.

Shine.com — Fraudulently taken Money and still asking for more

After I registered for seeking job in this portal someone call me and usked to opt for premium service in namw of CV and portfolio making assistance and asked for Rs.3292.00 as one time registration charge which I agreed and paid through their payment link sent through mail as per the attached screenshot but then another person called and asked initially for Rs. 5192.00. Though I didn’t agreed at first but after lot of conversation he convinced...

Shine.com — Fraud of taking money against job in canada

Got a call from shine.Com job portal when i was in search of job in my field... And said that we don't charge atall but urs is special outdoor case for abroad so u need to pay our registration fees around 4 k, which i paid again they ask me to pay around 10k for beautification of my c.V. Building, i also paid it.
        But again they called and ask me to pay 17k but here i thought they said no charges first and they are asking to pay again...

Today I received the cal from some one they told we are calling shine your profile shortlisted for some mnc companies. They asked 100rs charged. I pay with my debit card but they frauders takes 21000rs they will cheat me. They purchased something in through paytm I already file the case in cybercrime her ph number [protected]
        Dec 16, 2020
        Recently I have received a call from shine.com for job. And they suggest me for job in HCL Company as a backend and after that they are saying I have to pay registration fee which is only ₹100. Because this is a small amount I was ready for pay and then they sent me a link for payment. And suddenly my account was debited by ₹21000 and call the same person who is talking me from shine as employee. I ask him why deduct money from my account and after that he is saying ‘this is a server problem we will refund the money’ but after than they ask me for otp for refund the amount but suddenly again the same thing happened again ₹6000 deducted from my account. And then he was saying I will refund within 12 hours. But the same day I took help from the bank and then I took a complaint against him from banking fraud. Mail id :[email protected] Ph: 8328043337

Shine.com — Regarding Service

Dear All
          called from shine give me assurance about good service and take amount Rs.9200. from me. after i paid amount the cant recive call or not give me service i lost my 9200 So i Personally request to you don't take service from shine.com .

regard's

Manoj S.Shirsat
          [protected]...
          It is totally fake n fraud based website. It has cheated me worth rs. 15636 The act talking professionaly .before any payment the don't even tell about fourth payment as after every payment the give reason for another verification payment for job n requirements. I complied in online legal form .i wise i get my money back
          Dear Ma'am,

Shine.com — Cyber crime bank

Amount is deducted from my account even though not done the transcation...
            Fraud such a fraud money minded people.they called me just told to pay amount 2200 I paid they told me 101% confirmed job and again got a call from another person pay 5000 rs for document verification. This totally a cheat. I asked for refund those 2 HR people just acted like there is no signal and cut the call. I have recorded the call and I am moving to consumer court for refund amount. I don't like to give even a single star this company don't deserve this. Completely fraud

Team Shine

Shine.com — Fake promises and wrong information regarding shine.com to myself

Dear sir i request to you please take an action against Mr. Prince jaiswal who was the mediator between shine.com and myself.He gave me wrong information and fake premises regarding shine. Com.
              I wanna see him punished So he will not give any wrong promises to otherone like me.he did not pikup my call although i called him many times for discussion that what is right or wrong but he didnt reply.how can you hire that type of cheap person...

Shine.com — Sir I'm complaining about my refundable amount

Airport authority of India from shine.com they called me u Will have good job in the Airport that is why im believed them and paid 10000 then again they are going to ask money then I will understand they are fraud so please help me to refund my amount sir because Im below poverty people I came to study in difficult situation if at all you want to any Information please kindly contact me [protected] because I have payment proofs contact numbers...
              Unfortunately, one day i registered on this site. And later i understood this is a site with full of spam jobs. I unsubscribed the mail. Still they are sending the mail regularly.. This is too irritating. No use o[censored]nsubscribe and anything.

Kindly take action against this site for sending irrelevant mails everyday.
              Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to your concern, You cannot delete your profile from our website, however you can make your profile as “not searchable”. For the same, you need to log-in to your Shine account and click on “Account Setting” and make the necessary changes.

Team Shine

Im Sneha Vikash. I made the mistake of applying for jobs through shine.com.
                The same day, I received a call from the so-called recruitment officials ( PRIYA AND NEHA). They said my profile was selected for L&T And Nagarjuna construction company.
                But, they asked me to pay certain small amounts of 2000, 4500, 7000 towards registration, fixation of appointments etc, to which I reluctantly complied.
                I KNOW I GOT SCAMMED FOR THE FIRST TIME! I need the government to seriously look into the authenticity of the agency !
                Dear Ma'am,

Team Shine

It's a fraud app they told me that they will refund my money if i will back up or rejected in any interview. After i back up they block my number. And didn't refund my money.
                  Dec 10, 2020
                  Updated by Mogol
                  I want my 500/- rupees

Shine.com — Collected 66K no refund

Yesterday, i received call from Shine.com from one of the customer care executive and payed amount of Rs 11087.28 for UK and middle east job service. After paying one service after another the amount started to gradually increased and ended up at Rs 66069.28. finally for one their service they request me to pay amount of Rs 28316 which i denied and asked them to refund my money back. they told me that money cannot be refunded. I am literally...

Shine.com — Charged Amount for nothing

Dear Team,
                    Please note i have already paid an amount of INR 3657 and yet i am receiving calls from Shine on other upgradations where i am again asked to pay INR 7700* for betterment of career (also the person who spoke, unnecessarily commented that im withdrawing a very less salary in my current job which is not professional ) and also quoted INR 3657 as just a registration fee.
                    Im not happy with the services as i am receiving...

S Gaurav of shine called me regularly and tourcher with mind wash and collected 30000 and while taking money u get sure job and we good hindustan pvt ltd after that no job even no refund of money if I call also no rply he will cut my call and no refund pls provide me justice I am paying interest for that money I don’t have salary too they r playing with poor ppl like this if they wont return my money for health r for my sucide s Gaurav is responsible

Team Shine

My name is Vikrant Thakur. I had posted an enquiry on shine.com website regarding resume making then i received a call from shine.com they gave me a combo package of resume building + Placement services for 3000 after payment another senior expert called me and demanded 5000 extra for document verification. When i denied then he said there is no use of 3000 rupees which you had paid earlier so anyhow you have to pay 5000. (Invoice No IN289699)
                      I need my money Back because i don't trust shine.com at all.
                      Contact Details [protected]
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for availing services from shine learning.

We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations.

With reference to your discussion with our concern team member, hope all your concern has been resolved.

Request you to please utilize the service and take a maximum benefit of it.

Team Shine
                      No I don't need your services.
                      I need my money back .
                      If you are happy to assist me then please return my money please

Greetings from shine learning.

We understand your concern and would like to inform you that you have bought the services with your own consent and all the services has been initiated. We pride ourselves in providing great customer service and we would like to do the same for you.

We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best possible service. If there is anything else we can do for you, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Shine.com — Got 60k paid for services

Hi Shine, today i got a call from one of the customer care and ended up paying 60K amount for services offered by shine. When i realised that i am paying amount transaction wise and every transaction is higher than before i raised a red flag with the Shine guy but as per him it was too late and the money cannot be refunded. Pls Help me to get my hard earned money back. I am in a stress and need this to be resolved....