Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Oct 2, 2022

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

Haryana
122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints page 37

I have got call from some people's Rutika Rajput, Rohan shrama & Aniket and from other members regarding my job details(Company name-Lupin Limited Pharmaceutical company) . They asked about qualification and so on. After that for every registration, confirmation and interview they are asking money. First they ask 1500, then 4500. How is it possible for a person who is applying for a job can afford this. I am applying in this so that I can get a job and look after my needs. So please refund the my money.
Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for contacting us.

Many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/.

Team Shine

S gaurav has called me reqularly he only use my problem and situation and told will get job in two days but no jobs and even he took money of 30000 still no job and asked him and calling him regularly but he black mailing me not giving any job information from last two months not giving money that day he told i[censored] wont get job he return check the call record i wont money back without any job why should u play with poor ppl if that money i had i would survive for three months but with one day u mind wash and black mailed me and took money pls return my money if wont if any thing happen to my health shine and shine ppl r responsible for that directly it should consider as death note tho shine

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name and contact number, if you are paid customer of shine then we request you to please share the register contact number or email id so that we can check your profile and address your concern.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Shine.com — Service Disappointment, Fails hope and Refund my money

This is Yogaraj from Chennai, registered and paid member of shine services.
      1)From on 03th November’20 Mr. Pradeep from shine mislead me and made me pay rs. 4599/-for Overseas activation service.
      2)then for handing my profile was assign by Mr.Vishal Shine (Employee ID- VK1141) Given briefs and fails hope within 26 Working days we will assign interview calls from our Client's after no Calls No response from day...
      Sir on 15 Jan 2020 I contacted to shine .com for job placement. I am talked with shine customer representative whose I'd is R.[protected]@shine.com he tell me only 2655 rs paid and u have cll from many reputed companies for job interviews after it I have clearly ask any hidden charges has they denied no hidden charges so after it I paid the money 2655rs after this payment they tell me extra 7373 rs this time customer representative s I'd...

Shine.com — Service disappointment and refund

This is Narayanan from Chennai, registered and paid member of shine services.
      1)on 30th october’20 Mr. soorj from shine mislead me and made me pay rs.60, 000 plus for activating services.
      2)there was no update from shine after payments after escalations my profile was handled by mr.munesh
      3) after multiple escalations 25 days later got a draft copy of my resume which was very disappointing and was not able...

Shine.com — Fraudulent website

Dear Team,

Shine team cheated with me on the refund policy of DM course on 2nd Dec, 2020. The team took me to the website as shinecomplaints.in. I had to pay Rs 10 . while i was directed to the website & payment gateway was mobikwik, had entered card details & CVV no, i had not entered any OTP & amount of Rs 20, 000 & then 20, 000 was debited from my citi bank account. The OTP was hacked from my mobile as i was on the phone....

I have got call from some people's HR mounika Sharma and from other members regarding my job details(Company name-Technopark privates limited linked to TCS) . They asked about qualification and so on. After that for every registration, confirmation and interview they are asking money. First they ask 1500, then 4500 and 7000. How is it possible for a person who is applying for a job can afford this. I am applying in this so that I can get a job and look after my needs. So I kindly request you to refund my money that I paid.
      Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for contacting us.

Team Shine

I given all very clear information still they do very miss communication what use about my information what they do all time asking money without doing anything any service 1st they says 1time payment now they asking ever time payment why

Team Shine

After that no response no call lifting put you in hold for long time very very very very very very 3rd class shine.com😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Team Shine

Is this way to talking with coustomer we want money jo karna hai kar le you don't get any call then why you are taking money why you are not informing before one time payment extra boosters all ****×××××××very big shame very bad service very 3rd class staff
              Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very bad behavior of all staff waiting in phone doing other work not responding sooner very very bad language abuseing no recepct no proper behavior 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 want money jo karna hai kar le jaha jana hai jaooo they don't have paysence
                Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

All time asking for money without giving service bad language bad taking miss behavior expert in looting chitting all making very big fools 3rd class service
                  Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 -0000000000000000000000000 shine.con very very very very bad service bad talking badly disturbing badly damaged confidence all time asking money without giving information abused 3rd class varast big shame shame on shine.con
                    Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    They don't work without money all time money money without work wants money 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😰😰😬

Team Shine

Last one week after gotvsubscritio paid Rs.999/-we are not able to post any job nor we find to get contact with you.Please resolve our issue as soon as possible.
                      Dear Team,

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we request you to please share your contact details or any transaction details so that we can trace the order and arrange a call from the concern team.

Shine.com — Made me to pay 26k

Got one call in which the person sad that 3600 is enough for life time membership and received another in which he made me to pay 26k in different steps saying that this will be the last step. So will move to CYBER CRIME POLICE as I have all the call recordings with me...

Shine.com — Shine.com has not refunded the money taken from customer

I had registered and uploaded my resume on normal job sites like naukri, monster as I was searching for job. I got a mail from shine.com and they said my profile has been shortlisted for a job opening in wipro. But in order to get the interview with wipro i had to first register with 1850 rupees which they said will be refunded when I visit the company. I did. later they asked for 12, 500 for BGC validations. Post that they asked for 24,...

Shine.com — Fraudster

A person named Siddharth Khurana from Shine.com called me saying that your resume has been shorlisted for high refrence job for the post of dentist in Zydus, Narayani, Apollo Hospital and for that i have to pay 2000/-rs for registering into it and that amount is refundable and i payed that amount.After that he took me on a conference call with Senior Executive and he told me u have to pay 6500/-rs for registering into an interviwer id which...

Shine.com — Job Scam by Shine and 3rd party recruiter

I would like to complaint about shine.com, an employer(fake scammer) through their website contacted me with a job proposal for Singapore, I went through the interview, they took 6, 135 rupees for me in the name of authentifying my scanned doc's, and then set another final interview where I passed, then asked me to pay 40, 000 rupees.
                        Then when I called him, he spoke as if he didn't care, he said after Diwali he will refund and when...

Shine.com — Salary payment

Hello

My name is Tejaswini. I had received an email from shine site ([protected]@alert.shine.com) regarding home based typing job. I had contacted the number mentioned in your email. I had paid the registration fee and the assessment was completed and also submitted. They said the salary will be processed the next day of our submission. But later they asked me to pay the GST and file processing fee of rupees 6250. So I made my...