Shree Nandan Courier Service Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 20, 2022

File a complaint to Shree Nandan Courier Service

Having problems with Shree Nandan Courier Service ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shree Nandan Courier Service customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shree Nandan Courier Service

Shree Nandan Courier Service Website

Shree Nandan Courier Service Head Office Address

H-1109, 11th Floor, “Titanium” City Center, 100 Ft. Road, Pralhadnagar - Anandnagar Road, Settellite
Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

Shree Nandan Courier Service reviews & complaints page 2

The product got dispatched from Ahemdabad on Jan 11, 2022 and should have bee reached to me by Jan 15th, however from last 2 days as per the website its stuck in Delhi itself. No one from the company is taking the responsibility and letting me know where it is actually stucked. Attaching the tracking slip, do help me in recovering it....

My goods have not been delivered, even your hear office people are not giving reply, please kindly find my goods, it has been 1 month
Shree Nandan Courier Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had sent a parcel from Ahmedabad to navi Mumbai on 15th December 2021. The parcel was received on 16st December 2021. When opened it was found all the material in the parcel was theft. And after asking, no one is even answering. so plz resolve earliest

My courier is lost by shree nandan courier service. They don't deliver my courier and they don't return my courier and they don't received my calls no reply of msg pls tell me how can i take action against them..and get back my parcel? My doc no is[protected]...
      My courier is lost my shree nandan courier no one is ans about my courier.i have book from surat to kheda. Due to some reason it is not deliver to my customer but it is nor return back to meplease help me how to take action against this frauds..my doc no is[protected]...
      I book courier from anjar to Mumbai 9 October they dispatch but still not received and i mail too many time but not reply from mail and too many time i call customer care but they pickup call but not talk [protected] here is mobile they not reply im sure they lost my parcel

docket number is[protected]...

I have couriered on 17 july 2021 from navsari to mumbai and now today is 30 sep 2021 still my courier is not delivered yet. The courier contains the important documents. Please give my courier back to me or else delivered it to the mentioned address. Request you to please do the needfull as early as possible.

I had Couriered parcel to Alandi from hadapsar center on 9th sep 2021
        However, Nandan Service failed to deliver. Parcel is undelivered and lost.
        They are not answering my phone also
        Their mob # [protected], [protected]

I have lost an important document because of irresponsibility shown by SHREE NANDAN COURIER company.
          Document no.[protected], despatched from Gandhidham on 10.09.2021, has not been reached
          at Ahmedabad.
          What's worse is that no reply or phone call been received from the compony.
          Kindly confirm the status.

s k patel
          gandhidham kachchh
          [protected]...

I have sent parcel from surat to Rajkot on 6th September 2021...but not delivered it yet

I had sent a parcel from Surat to Mumbai on 28th August 2021. The parcel was received on 1st Sep 2021. When opened it was found all the material in the parcel was damaged and broken.
            The parcel had a cpu cabinet and an IPS monitor screen.
            When confronted with the customer care I was told to contact the person who took the parcel. That person gave me another number and asked me to call on that. The no is [protected] - Nandan courier.br...

Order Id[protected]
            Date of dispatch-25 aug 2021
            Phone no. Of courier company-
            Status- still in transit

Hello, respected sir/madam I’ve been trying to reach the courier company since 3 days and no one is responding to my calls, I don’t know what to do now so I’m seeking help from you. Thank you.
            Phone no.-[protected]
            Nikhil H.

My parcel no.[protected]
              Surat to ludhiyana booked on 11/8/2021
              But till today 19/8/2021 not received in ludhiyana and also any kind of tracking detail not available

Predict has reached bangalore on 13-aug-21 but it is not delivered yet. Whenever I make a call to the courier service they just tell that they have sent the product through delivery agent.please take strict action against them. It’s so disappointing that you are not getting ur product even after reaching the final destination....

They took extra money by evaluating value (which is mentioned in slip also) n if it damage, they are not refunded money by telling that its uninsured shipment...thn why they charged extra???

My order is not delivered,
                  order date - 20 july 2021
                  Order from - yamuna nagar...

MY NAME IS FAISAL PATEL My consignment number is[protected] My complaint is that my courier is from Delhi which is the address of Gail Gandhar so there is no courier service there so I asked to deliver it to our town ship of Bharuch but your Bharuch office says no to our Gail Township is 2 km away from Bharuch office. Please deliver my courier there.

One parcel weighing 8kg approximate was booked from Rohini, Delhi branch for Lokhandwala, Mumbai through Shree Nandan courier bearing slip no.[protected] on 01/07/2021.That parcel is not delivered till today(21/07/2021)

My courier consignment number is[protected] and it is not delivered to me since a month . The courier was of shoes worth 3 thousand. If it is not delivered in a week, I May take help of the court .

Hello, This is your customers
                        Courier has been been placed from godra to seoni on 29/6/2021
                        and its 4/6/2021 and still didn't get my parcel even parcel the has arrived in seoni but there is no response from
                        seoni nandan couriers no.[protected]
                        he is not even picking my call

This is the worst service i ever received do something about it.
                        even you have the worst courier stuff.
                        br...