Shree Nandan Courier Service Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 20, 2022

File a complaint to Shree Nandan Courier Service

Having problems with Shree Nandan Courier Service ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shree Nandan Courier Service customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shree Nandan Courier Service

Shree Nandan Courier Service Website

Shree Nandan Courier Service Head Office Address

H-1109, 11th Floor, “Titanium” City Center, 100 Ft. Road, Pralhadnagar - Anandnagar Road, Settellite
Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

Shree Nandan Courier Service reviews & complaints page 8

I bought shoes from Amazon but as they were not as per my requirements, I sent them back to the seller. As they was no pick up service, I have to send the product back to the seller. So, I opt for this courier company to send my product back to the seller. I book my order on 7/12/2016 but they lost my product in transit. Now they are denying of their responsibility. They are neither returning my product nor reimbursing me for the loss of my product along with the courier charges.

I seek your help. I have attached the courier copy receipt
Shree Nandan Courier Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have my Personal Id and other documents in the courier, has been ordered since 31st December and yet to reach me in Bangalore. I have been following them up but no response from their side and are just passing the ball. I am attaching photo receipt, and other details are-

1. Consignment from Durg to Bangalore, 31/12/2016. Consignment number[protected]...

My tracking NUM[protected] is been despatched from Mumbai on jan3rd and yet till now I haven't received it in Bangalore it had been 6days bt stil didn't recve, though if I try to cntct local office, the baswanagudi branch staff is the worst they dnt evn respond properly, he listened my problem nd just said oky and he disconnected the call he didn't even answer anythng Dan oky, ltr agn wen I tried callng back he was disconnecting the calls continuously, this shows how worst service this Nandan courier has, it's my worst experience wit any othr courier service, hope atlst now u wil take an action

Regret to say that I have booked a parcel from deesa to Gurgaon for the product thorugh Nandan courier having docket voucher number[protected] on[protected].The product has been misplaced by the courier service and they are not responding to these difficulty they have taken their hands off saying we don't have any idea about product live status. We have personally visited deesa office thrice as well as contacted your headoffice situated at Ahmedabad but they are not responding properly and simply through unresponsive answer. It is shameful for the responsive company to answer these to the customer.
      Please do take action and tell me what to do.

[protected], Document not delivered to me and send back without any communication with me, When I had call on today 01 Nov-2016, 12:13 O'clock regarding the my Courier then not getting positive respond, He is tailing I have no time to call you because we have 300 nos.courier related to ICICI bank and cut my phone (Dilled No. is: [protected]),

Requesting to Trace Out my Courier and deliver to me on urgent basis because this is authentic and very important documents,
        Also requesting to take action against your staff for misbehavior to me, and clear the picture to them for what is his responsibility how to behave with customer,

Hope for your Co-operation Please,

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay Kumar Das
        Mob: [protected]

Shree Nandan Courier Service — Not delivered parcel

Consignment no.[protected] dated 12/11/2016 is not delivered till date
          consignment was booked from shree nandan courier, Gotri Vadodara office.
          to the Name : Yash Patel, Bits Pilani Goa Campus, Hostel AH 6-221, Mobile no of receiver of consignments [protected].
          After continues follows up to vadodara office they said we have delivered but do not have proof means they are not speaking real...

Shree Nandan Courier Service — Parcel not delivered pod no : 999922341179

Dear all,

One of my relative has sent a parcel on 18/10/2016 the same has not delivered to us till date, i have received a call from kolkata on 22nd oct and from there onwards your guys are making us fool. First time they called and asked to collect the parcel from burrabazar (Kolkata), i refused then they told me that they will deliver it next day again i called them for delivery the guy told me his person fallen sick he...

Shree Nandan Courier Service — Courier lost

My party send me parasol on date 15-9-16 still not receive no information of tracking in website (doc num[protected] no one ans in shree nandan courier service pvt. ltd. i tell him i take legal action but still didnt ans my calls

Http://www.shreenandancourier.com/trackinginfo.aspx?cn=[protected]

They are not answering and not receiving call done by me.
          Please some help guide me and take some legal...

Shree Nandan Courier Service — Delay in delivery of material

Hello
          My name is reshmi dutta from kolkata.. My parcel track no[protected] from gujarat reached to bhawanipur shree nandan courier on 16nth august.. Till then its almost 7 days i still did not get my parcel.. Nobody cane gor delivery or nt even tsking my phone. Pls kindly do look into the matter
          Reshmi dutta
          Contact no-
          Dutta. [protected]@gmail.com...
          This parcel is still not delivered. Today is Rakshabandhan and my parcel contains rakhi. This is the way you provide service to your customers? And your website says we deliver on time. Worst service provided by maruti courier. Do not use this service for couriers. Call me [protected] for response...

Shree Nandan Courier Service — Document not received after 4 days

My pod number is[protected] document send on 5-aug-16 as per her commitment she said it should received on next day i agreed and today on 9aug-2016 till its not received in our factory i called in belapur office ledy said its received on 8-aug-16 at.3. Pm i called to factory & confarm but its not received again i called ledy she not able to provide the details she provied me one of contact umber mr om-[protected]...
          I have couried from kalbadevi, mumbai. And destination of my courier is ludhiana. I have couried this on 04th june, 2016 but till date my person has not received the parcel. And delhi branch as well as ludhiana branche are not even interested or bothered in telling me the status of my courier. Consignment number is[protected].

Plz resolve this problem as soon as possible. It has completed more than 12 days....

I m dr.Janani murali from chennai..My courier no[protected]...Through shree nandhan couriers..I m the receiver n waiting for my courier for past 3 days after tracking... Tried to call the chennai branch office...Nungambakkam.. None of them picked the call from saturday... N finally today very irresponsible lady attended the call... Very rudely she answered my query .. First she told me she received parcel only on saturday night... Once i said the tracking details... She started shouting at me... Finally she acceptedbher perungudi courier boy was in leave for past 3 days .. N so she holded the courier. It's emergency... How can she hold my courier without any intimation... N asked me what's in it... It's none of her business..N verbally abused me n she asked me whatvever i want to do i can do... N asking me y the sender has sent it in some otp... How come i know all ur terms... She spoke highly rude n frustrated n anger towards me...
          Not able to track status of[protected]
          Plz solve as soon as possible as it's been more than 2 weeks

Shree Nandan Courier Service — Courier still not received

My tracking number[protected]. Booked date may 6 th 2016 but Customer still not received courier.
          from location : surat
          To location : Bangalore.

I have send my documents from jamshedpur at 13th Aug 2016 but till today i.e 31th August my courior didnt reach its destination.
          Docket no:[protected]
          SHREE Nandan Courier

I have sent one parcel to my daughter prachi from your ahmedabad office vide no[protected] wt 8 kg having value approx 2000/-

i have paid rs 640/- as your charges .regret that packet till date not recd by her
          please arrange to pay me plenty charges to the tune of 10000/- or i will file case in consumer court

Hello.
            We have send Material on dated 14th March, 2016 to Ahmedabad via Nandan Courier Service, with Docket No.[protected]. Normally in Gujarat we receive material in next day.

The Receiver got material today 19th March, 2016 (2:45pm) which is too worse ever as its too near distance still suffered a lot.

Kindly give your clarification regarding this delay in delivery as its too much urgency.

Looking for your positive reply.

Thanks.

Jayshil Thaker
            Solco Biomedical Co. (I) Pvt. Ltd.

Worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst courier service i ever seen when i booked consignment ask me packet deliver with in 3 days.And they charge as per good reputed courier services.But when i track the consignment it shows i t reached at delivey office but not dispatched due to only one day beat plan and town name is gurgaon.
              Think! Is any courier service provider can hold your parcel for 6-7 days only because of they don't have daily service for delivery.What the answer is this. Service toa meri khud ki bhi nahi hai wha saal mai ek baar jata hu gurgaon tabhi le jata parcel ko.
              Courier kyu karta.

Date of incident:- 24.09.2015 Client No:-[protected] Desirable:- Return or Refund Description:- I would like to inform you that a shop owner who is working for Shree Nandan Courier Service in Kakinada has given me a fake Shipper copy( His Phone number is [protected]) by taking my Jabong parcel (worth of Rs 2500/-).

Shree Nandan Courier Service — Courier nor received

Courier not received to the merchant. Today it completed 10days

My uncle has sent some items from Vadodara to Bangalore. It reached to Bangalore office Shantinagar Bus stand within 3 days, but after that, no calls, no trace. After calling them, they said come here and take your parcel. Very pathetic and bogus answer. My house is nearly 30kms far from their bangalore office and they are now not responding to calls even. The height is now they are telling that rats are eating your items, nothing left. This is so pathetic and worst service ever I came across. So guys, please be ware and never use their service.

I have been dealing with Shree Nandan Courier service since 2 years- It has been high time they start delivering the parcels as per charged. They always deliver the parcels after 2 to 3 days after receiving the parcel at their office in Delhi. It is so harassing when we call them up for knowing the status of delivery they do not talk to us politely, even if there is a lady calling them up. They give excuses of agencies being changed or delivery boys not available and other stuff. When we call up the Mumbai office where the parcel was booked to complain regarding the delay delivery they keep giving us false promises that it will be taken care of...

Shree Nandan Courier Service — Parcel not delivered

My parcel yet not delivered. I parcel it on 18/03/2016 and its not delivered.
                    worst experience i ever had.

Hello, I have send a simple packet by Shree nandan courier services pvt. ltd from patiala to bangalore on 5th november 2015 (consignment number is[protected] and after 5days they told me that the bangalore office returned my packet but reason was not there mentioned. The courier was sent to Whitefield, Bangalore, a proper posh area so how they can't deliver there when the person whom i sent was daily at home. Now as more than 15days...

I have sent one courier from Bangalore (Mathikere) to Noida on 3rd August. Till date no trace of the courier. It is not yet delivered. I have spoken to lots of people but they promise call back and not call being received. Some times they said it is delivered sometimes they said we need to check. On their web site my consignment number says NA. Consignment number is[protected]. I requested them to return my documents at least. But they are not able to trace anything. It is the most unprofessional courier service I have experience with. My important documents seems lost because of these pathetic services.
                      Unprofessional and incompetent staff and company