Sify Broadband Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Jun 12, 2020

File a complaint to Sify Broadband

Having problems with Sify Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sify Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sify Broadband

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Sify Broadband Phone Numbers

Sify Broadband reviews & complaints page 2

I need to complain about sify broad band. I miss Ashwini Ganpat Chodankar stays in virar(East) thane district. I would like to make a compalin that sify broadband is not providing the service properly . when we call sify connecrions office which is in virar they ingores us and come on time to take payment.they even very rude to my parents. I would request you to go through this as early as possible....

I have around one year old Sify connection, from last 3 month could not recharge now i want to recharge and asked to local office at "Pather ki masjid" to recharge, they are asking for extra money as fine to recharge, however my connection is prepaid. Requesting to take action against this local office of Sify. Normally they also ask for money as fixing charge if any problem is there with connection. They are not doing proper maintenance what they are suppose to do. Requesting to take serious action against him.

Rashid Raza

The Service provider
    Sify Broadband
    Guwahati

Sir (s),
    I am from Guwahati, Assam. I am using Sify Broadband Service for the past 11 months. In the beginning the service was satisfactory. But for the last five months, the service has become very poor. Most of the times the line is disconnected. The service can...

This is to complain regarding Internet services from Sify Broadband. We had enrolled for a 1 year subscription with the company in August, 2010. However, the service provided was extremely poor and we were not able to use the net connection for almost first 6 months. We had called their service centre & customer care centres at least 60-70 times but to no avail. They rarely (2-3 times) sent an engineer to fix the problem. We had mailed the concerned persons regarding our distress but nobody gave a satisfactory answer.

Later we asked them on call to give us an extended time period for the loss of first 6 months, to which they readily agreed. But now when our connection period is coming to an end (14th Aug, 2011) and after reminding them innumerable times of the extension they had promised, they have mailed us that the extension would be for 2 days.

We are highly dissatisfied with their casual attitude to this matter and would like approriate compensation.

Mayank Jain
    +91-[protected]

Sify Broadband — Poor service, Irresponsible attitude

this is my 8th day since my internet connection is not working. No one from sify is either bothered or listening to my complaint. I have been calling daily to sify customer care but what i get in return is only the complaint number and a timeframe of 12 hrs. But i m afraid ispite of that its being eigth days i m facing the problem. I have recharged my plan of 575 rupees and i m loosing my validity period. Its causing lot of inconvenience. Please refund me the amount or i have to go a furhter step ahead for the harassement i have being facing. Please take it seriously as no one is even bothered to talk to me about the problem. This is highly irresponsible attitude from SIFY

My name is Neeraj and i have been using your broadband services for the last 3-4 months. Many of my colleagues and friends had recommended me Sify when i was looking for a broadband connection. And this is why, i chose Sify Broadband. The service was quite good inititally and i also recommended Sify to some of my other friends. But now the situation has turned completely upside down.

It’s been almost one month since i have...

Dear Sir

My complaint detail from sify broadband service jo kee maeny 3 month kaa package liya tha enki service etani ghatiya hai kee 3 maheny tak main sirf compliant he karta raha essay mera time or money ka bahut nukashan hua hai mary customer bhi mujhasy bahut naraj huay hai jissay mujhay apny busnies main bhi bahut nukshan hua enkay customer care main call karo agar hamnay hindi language chuni hai to vaha say jawab english language main milta hai boltay hai kee hamy hindi nahi atti aap please enkay kilaf skhat karvahi kary

Dhanyavad

_________
      tottal Rs.86.00
      _________
      Aug 13, 2020

I have applied for Siffy Broadband on the marketing call of their ill mannered executive Shri Jandeep Singh posted with Siffy Lucknow Office.
        As my premises where I needed this connecttion is situated in Cantonement area of Kanpur I have told him that mast of outdoor equipment cannot go beyond a specified vertical height.
        Without checking signal level he made me falsely believe that he will be able to provide connectivity, on his repeated assuarance I have paid Installation Charges Of Rs.5515 vide HDFC Bank Ltd., Cheque No.490976 dt 18/10/2010 which has been enchased by Siffy and another cheque for Rs 2426.00 chq. no.490977 dt 18/10/2010.
        On Oct 20,2010 Siffy Technologies Engenieer came to check the Signal Strenght and came to the conclusion that without going more higher vertically services cannot be provided.
        When I conveyed this to Shri Jandeep Singh and asked for my refund of both the cheques he started talking as Mr. know it all shouted upon me that Shanti Nagar is not located in Cantonement area of Kanpur on telling him that he is not aware of Kanpur geography thereafter he started misbehaving on the phone, as I have administrative link if needed I can get this particular recording as evidence.
        Kindly take the best action as possiable so that my refunds are made to me at the earlest by sify technologies ltd.,
        [protected]@hotmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam
          I am Soumyakanta Mishra from Bhubaneswar. I have applied for a broadband
          connection through Sify Franchise name Rashmi Vision (Jagamohan Nagar,
          Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar - 751030) on 3rd September, 2010 with
          application number 107207. That time I was promised to get my connection
          within 24hrs. But till 7th September, 2010 I didn't got any connection.
          Finally I decided to cancel my connection request.I contacted the
          franchise agent as well as owner to cancel my application and refund my
          security deposit. But I got very bad behavior from that side. The owner used abusive words and said the security deposit is not refundable. Finally I
          called Sify office as well as mailed Sify Customer Care on 7th
          September, 2010 to cancel my connection request and refund my security
          deposit. I got the response from the executive to whom I spoke. She said
          I will get my money i.e. Rupees 1500+349/- within 3 days. Then I got no
          response from their side. Again I called up your customer care on
          [protected] and[protected]. As per the instruction of their executive
          i mailed to area manager on niraj.[protected]@sifycorp.com to get my money
          back. But till the date I got no money or any response from Sify
          anymore. Now this is enough of my patience. In Sify Broadband website it is mentioned that security deposit is refundable. But still they are delaying. Even their help numbers are not taking my call. Please sir, take some steps to get refund me my amount from sify.
          Aug 13, 2020

I sanjay kumar sharma having a sify broadband connection at my house. My user name is tisai215sanjay I have taken night plan from 10-8.00 am. On 27.july.2010 a huge amount of electric/power supply come through lan connection due to this my PC-motherboard, UPS, and my spyguard is all burnt as my lan card is melted due to faulty wire connection done by sify representative.
            I showed my computer to the shop where i purchased as it is in warranty period they told me that your motherboard was burnt through lan card from which excess electric supply came they didn’t put an proper fuse trip switch which can be triped when excess power supply come the router is also burnt.
            In my building 2 more pc has been burnt who also have an lan connection with sify broadband.
            I talked to representative named nitin who handle all these things he told me that its not our fault he can’t do anything.
            I talked to customer care both peoples named Vijesh (techninal) & Mithun (non-techninal) and lodged a complain & my complain no is 10428972 which was registered by person named Mithun (non-techninal).
            Who will pay my loss as i purchased motherboard & chipset which cost me RS.15961 and now its burnt due to faulty wiring. I can’t afford that huge loss of my desktop which i purchased recently on 25 Dec 2009.
            I need full repayment of all my damages which was done by your defect in service (faulty wiring).
            Please reply me as soon as possible.
            Aug 13, 2020

i am user of sify broadband since a year. there was no problem till last month. but last month i recieved a call from Sify asking me to rechange online. I did so becuase it was convenient. but it was not effective till one week after expiry of my existing plan. I made several complaints to my local service provider and the contumer care. later it got resolved. just 2 days after my net started, it again stopped working showing the message that my local area cable not connected. I tried everything by re-configuring the IP and installing the client. But all in vain. Again my local service provider and costumer care were of no use. I used to caal them daily and even visited to my provider. He finally said that they cnat do anything and I have to get help from Customer care only. its been 3 weeks and i still have to visit internet cafe inspite of having a connection at home,. They didtn evel call once to confirm or to see what exactly the problem is. This is my last chance to get it working.

Dr. Ankit Srivastava
              Aug 13, 2020

Sify Broadband — do not complite connection last four month..

I aply last four month for broadband connection to "SIFY BROADBAND". from SIFY my connection is complite but i hav'nt connection of it,
              so what's happen it ?
              thanking you...

I m shashi prakash customer of sify brodband,i m not happy with there local distributor named by Babloo and there local sales executive,they are using wrong words and i m always facing rechargs problem,Mr Babloo who is distyributor and there office is in Jmal road are not picking my phone and there number is [protected] and[protected] are always taking soany times to recharge my account and giving very bad service and there local sales executive number is [protected] are doing wrong commitment .on the time of application he is saying that he will give one month rental free of cost after instalation he is not picking my phone.

Plz reslove my issue oterwise i m going to take action against sify and doing a fir aginst local distributor nad also for sales person.

Rgds
                Shashi Prakash

User id:- SP_SUVIDHA

Aug 13, 2020

I, Mina Fernandes had taken the sify connection a year back. at that time the cable used was a second hand , the cable operator hired by the company said he would change the cable , but for the time being i should use it. The same is used till date, inspite of complaining via toll number.
                  There is always cable unplug error, everytime the cable is disconnected from the server. i am paying 500 every month but can utilise only 4-5 hours...

I am using Sify Broadband for the past 4 months and has been at the receiving end at all times. These people have failed to provide proper internet service for not more than 4-5 days in a month. As i have a hectic schedule i rarely get time to use the home internet but whenever i needed that.. it is always not working. I have called them almost more than 100 times. They have visited my place almost 50 times but still the problem remained. After being cheated for 4 months (shelling out 1000 bucks each month) i asked them to disconnect the connection and give me back my refund money, these people have not bothered to pay another visit and are not willing to return the refund amount. My user id is srivastav1_2010.

Please take legal action against such fraudalent and incompetent companies.
                  Aug 13, 2020

i have email account in sify mail, and now the login box is not there in site i have important mail in that account . why they are not solving that problem. it will be help full if they open that.

I find it very difficult to renew the siffy account every month. Cash option is not working. I lose many days in getting them known. Customer care is just useless. When I Tried to contact them they are not present. They are just postmen. They can't do anything. The local people come for collection whenever they like. I think I have made a mistake in taking Siffy broadband....

I have been following up with "sify customer care - Chennai" and their agents "zion web world - velachery" for setting up the internet after i formatted my system but so far have not received any significant help.

The agents say who have you asked before format and such illogical questions. Now that i have pre paid for this month, have deposit charges with Sify, I am losing money daily. Added to it the mental pressure, follow up while in office and Important tasksstalled because of the absence of internet.

Request helpin this regard.
                    Aug 13, 2020

Ridiculous, Ridiculous is the only word that I can use to describe Sify Technology service even before installation of Broadband connection at Pimple Gaurav

No infrastructure and Sify Business associate accepting fresh connection request,. Beware of these Cheats.

After following up for exactly one week for connection since 12/06/2010, today on 19/06/2010 your business associate / Agency of Sify (Rohit Jain ([protected]) Sandeep [protected] ) are saying that they do not have the main line installed till date at my address. This is cheating. I had paid the required amt (1500 for 3 months subscription + installation 750 total 2250/- ).

Never go in for their connection.

Customer service is also the worst. They call them self a 24X7X365. None of your
                      customer care nos mentioned on the website work even during day time. The Toll Free [protected] and the Pune no 26051002, [protected] / 26050920. These guys need reminder to reply to mails. You Chat also never works ????????????

I got a call few days back from Sify Mumbai office regarding my complaint mail. The executive asked me one of the most stupid question "Sir, have you filled the form for broadband connection". What a shame, she asked me this question when I had mentioned the Order no in the complaint mail????????

I will never go for Sify relation any time in life. Even after paying the money if one is not getting the required connection then this is really a cheating business.

Hope at least i get by refund back on time

May I also request the Nodal Officer and Appellate Authority to look in to the matter and

Improve service before doing business.

Sify Broadband Services — regarding non installation of broadband connection

I had taken a Sify broadband connection for my home in Bangalore and had paid a sum of 1750 rupees on 19/11/2009 ( reference number 696206). the guys from Sify are yer to install the connection and whenever i call they do not take the call. Even if they pick up, they do not respond properly.
                      I would like you to take some action against the same so that any other consumer does not face the experience which I have faced.

Dewaker Basnet

my [email protected] is not open inbox

my sify account is please my inbox document send [protected]@gmail.com

I am using the Sify Broad Band Connection for about more than 2 years and my user id is asifarshad. I am facing issues with the connection for a very long time....iI tried to deal with it by thinking that problems may occur....but now the connectivity issues are so frequent I am rarely able to use the internet. I pay 950 Rs per month without fail and receive worst services. No one listens or reply or help ... I...

i have taken new connection of sify broadband unlimited plan on 8th they promised to install and start connection on 9th april 2010,but they delayed and started by harrasing us mentally on 13th finally.my broadband connection stops workining in night at around 10 pm every night.i thought it would be temporay problemdue to some reason,i didn't complained for some day. but yesterday on 16th night at 10 pm it stopped working while i was working on a very important project.today on 17th morning i complained to the service provider of my area named Sattelite vision situated in new patliputra colony in patna,as i talked to them they promised to solve the froblem in 1 hour,i waited for 2 hours no body came to solve my problem,again i called them they again asked me to wait for 1 hour,again i waited for 2 hours,finally i called again then they told me that they will solve my problem in evening. they really dont take care of the customers and there situations this is not the way of treating customers by them. i was mentally harresed and din't got out of my home as they were all the time kept saying that they are coming in just few minutes,my work suffered as i didnt got out of my home due to them.
                        plz let me know any how and where should i complain about losses made to me due to them,is there any phone number or e-mail id of government body for such complain in patna who can look after such issues.plz help me out by providing such numbers.
                        Jalaj kumar
                        [protected]@gmail.com

Rashid Raza
                        Sultanganj,
                        Patna-

Please check the forwarded mail first, I got a connection on December, It is worked for just 9 days alone. I complained to your customer care number, Also thru email to customer care mail id, But nothing happened. One day after one month someone called me and they said that we are going to your home to resolve the problem now. Actually, no one is gone to my home.

Then I approached Mr. Daniel who came to collection the application and Cheque, I asked him to solve this else disconnect my connection and return back my entire amount I paid except the cost o[censored]sage for 9 days. He also applied it. but there is no response from your side. And then I
                          approached Mr. Sathish at customer care centre in Tidel Park, he also bounced me for two weeks but there is nothing happened. As final, I am coming to you now.

customer id : tharves0009

below were the messages I received and posted to them.

Thank you for contacting Sify Customercare.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused in this regard.

We wish to inform that your mail has been forwarded to the concerned team and
                          will be taken care on immediate basis and please note that once the issue
                          resolved we will compensate you for the days you have lost.

The reference number for the same is : 10058280.

We will update you further on this issue,once our backend team reverts.

Kindly bear with us in the interim and extend your co-operation.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you !

Warm Regards
                          Ziabudeen
                          [protected]@Sify

We are available 24*7 to service our Customers.

Mode of Contacts:
                          Call our Customer Care @ [protected]
                          SMS bbservice <username> to 54545
                          Email us at [protected]@sify.com
                          Have a nice day !
                          Quoting tharves <[protected]@cooltoad.com>:

> Dear Sir,
                          > As per our teleconversation today(Wednesday 16/12/2009) is the last day
                          > to rectify my issue, Also
                          > I don't want to suffer 12 days o[censored]sage due to your failure. So please
                          > correct it by today and
                          > extend the time period that I am suffered unavailable connection.
                          > Note: I heard from my friend that your service is good, but now I
                          > understand what kind good he
                          > said.
                          > regards,
                          > Tharves Mydheen M
                          > > Dear Sir/Madam,
                          > >
                          > > Thank you for contacting Sify Customercare.
                          > >
                          > > With reference to your mail, kindly accept our sincere apology for
                          > the
                          > > inconvenience caused. We regret to know that your issue is still
                          > unresolved
                          > > and require immediate attention. With regard to the same we wish to
                          > confirm
                          > > that we are taking up the issue with the concerned team for immediate
                          > > rectification .
                          > >
                          > > The reference number for the same is : 10058280.
                          > >
                          > > Kindly bear with us in the interim and extend your co-operation.
                          > >
                          > > Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you !
                          > > Warm Regards
                          > > Ziabudeen
                          > > [protected]@Sify
                          > >
                          > > We are available 24*7 to service our Customers.
                          > > Mode of Contacts:
                          > > Quoting tharves <[protected]@cooltoad.com>:
                          > > > Sir,
                          > > > There is nothing happened against the below request, Please do it
                          by
                          > > > today, else disconnect my connection return back my money,
                          because
                          > > > within a week I faced this problem. kindly try to understand the
                          > > > need.
                          > > > regards,
                          > > > Tharves
                          > > > > Dear Sir/Madam,
                          > > > >
                          > > > > Thank you for contacting Sify Customercare.
                          > > > > With reference to your mail, we wish to inform that your
                          mail has
                          > > > been
                          > > > > forwarded to the concerned team and will be taken care.
                          > > > >
                          > > > > The reference number for the same is : 10052675.
                          > > > > Kindly mention your reference number when you contact us
                          again
                          > > > pertaining to
                          > > > > this enquiry.
                          > > > > Kindly bear with us in the interim and extend your
                          co-operation.
                          > > > >
                          > > > > Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you !
                          > > > > Warm Regards
                          > > > > Asif Ahmed
                          > > > > [protected]@Sify
                          > > > >
                          > > > > We are available 24*7 to service our Customers.
                          > > > > Mode of Contacts:
                          > > > > Call our Customer Care @ [protected]
                          > > > > SMS bbservice <username> to 54545
                          > > > > Email us at [protected]@sify.com
                          > > > > Have a nice day !
                          > > > > Quoting tharves <[protected]@cooltoad.com>:
                          blinking
                          > > > which
                          > > > > > leads LAN status as 'Your cable is unplugged'. Please
                          > > > troubleshoot
                          > > > > > as soon as possible.
                          > > > > > regards,
                          > > > > > Tharves Mydheen

I had applied for internet connection with sify(ulhasnagar) and i informed that i need it urgently, in reply they said that within two days connection will be done. Now its almost 2 week came to an end from my application date and still they had not provided me the connection. Infact they are not serious about the connection.Everyday 100 of times i call them and everytime they use bullsheet excuses.I had even called at headquarter of sify...