Smashing Commerce — order cancellation

Sudhakar Jayakumar on Jun 5, 2018
I have ordered (Order # 39338) on 4th june 2018, pest repellent - ultrasonic machine but due to product bad reviews i canceled my order in next 10 minutes, but they are not canceling nor picking up the call. Please insist them not to deliver the product to my address and cancel the order.

The customer service manager is not picking up the call nor responding the call. It is very annoying.

Moreover, the product review was very bad and particularly heard that it is very noisy too.

Please ask them to cancel
N j sudhakar

Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Very very worst experience from smashing commerce website 50rs worthless product the sold me 480rs and not working properly consumers beware of this culprits don't buy anything from them..

Fake product..

I recd order(Order # #31764) on 5th june 2018, pest repellent - ultrasonic machine but due to product I recd, was so worst, tried contacting, non of them are responding. A female named Ankitha, msged me saying she is Ankitha KULKARNI with same surname, and told she packed an extra product free of cost as it was cod. Gave her personal number. I recd, there was no product. Trying to reach them. They are not even responding..

Now I realised its fake.. I want to return it.. And they r not in the picture anywhere for us to contact. On the receipt of the product I realised they r completely fake.
I have also ordered this product, but it's a fraud and want to replace this. But given number [protected] did not pickup the call.
How to get my money refunds
This is one of a fraud company which delivers wrong pest machine and after that the so called bloody hell manager don't pics up phone n the pick up number is also fake ...I think good reviews about product is also wrote by their own team.. people on serious note plz don't buy this product at all they only want to make 500 rs ka note from innocent people like us...
I just recd order for orpest repellent - ultrasonic machine on today i.e. 6/6/18. The product quality is very bad. It looks like a roadside item and it is very noisy too. I m trying to contact them but, non of them are responding. A female named Ankitha, msged me saying she is Ankita Patil with same surname, and told she packed an extra product free of cost as it was cod. Gave her personal number. I recd, there was no product. Trying to reach them. They are not even responding..

Now I realised its fake.. I want to return it.. And they r not in the picture anywhere for us to contact. How to get our money back?

I have ordered (Order # 7FHWTDADDD) on 5th june 2018, pest repellent - ultrasonic machine but due to product bad reviews i canceled my order in next 10 minutes, but they are not canceling nor picking up the call. Please insist them not to deliver the product to my address and cancel the order.

Please ask them to cancel
raghunath jha
Hi Ankita

I have placed the order (no[protected] of ultra sonic pest repellent on 3rd june-18, but now read the overall views of custoners, I will not face this type of fake and worst situation . Dont deliver me this product, am not interested to buy it. I am just now cancel my order. please ask your concerned person to not attempt to deliver my order. Same type of message like Sanskrutee Patil ji have said, Ankita Gupta message me by same of my surname. thats meaning its all fake and corrupted organization.

Sandip Gupta.
Hi Ankitha

I have placed the order for a of ultra sonic pest repellent on 12th june-18, after reading all the comments, would like to cancel the same. Have been facing the same issue like everyone else hear of customer care executive not picking up the call. Request you to not deliver the product, as I am no more interested in buying it. I have just now cancelled my order. Please ask your concerned person to not attempt to deliver my order. Have been contacted by the same person going by the name Ankitha Dange. We won't be accepting the order even if u still go ahead and deliver the same.

Saurabh Dange
Saurabh Dange's reply, Jun 12, 2018
Just to mention, the order number is #54275
This is one of a fraud company which delivers other items instead of pest repeller and after that the so called bloody hell manager don't pics up phone n the pick up number is also fake ...I think good reviews about product is also wrote by their own team.. people on serious note plz don't buy this product at all they only want to make Rs500 from innocent people like us...

Smashing Commerce - order cancellation