State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Ahmedabad: 1800 233 7933
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Bad

State Bank of India [SBI] related photos (6271)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

rrmoreymehkar
Yesterday I was at SBI branch Mehkar no 0426to update the transaction details in my saving pass book in queue to proper window.I produced my pass book to man named Shri Dogardiwe working there.After some time he throw the book towards me.When I checked the book ,I found , it was not updated; partial entries were taken in to it.There was a long queue and, due to this I have had to stay in queue again.I reproduced the book to him for further update from Oct 10 onwards.He took it,and was seeing me spitefully, and done some entries in the pass book and returned to me.This time I was assured that all entries might have taken in the book,but I observed that he has taken forward and took the last three entries of Dec 10.
I again came from home to the branch and gone to him by queue,then suddenly he snaped me"what is your again and again?what I can do when copmputer is no doing the entries?.I told him to update the book up to Dec10; you have not done it properly.Then he asked me many questions.Why you have not opend current account?,Such huge transaction is not allowed in saving account.,I have made workable entries in your pass book.What you have to see in the pass book?Next I wiil not do it.I was already told him the reason of to update the book.His behaviour to me was totally reluctant.
I have an ATM to this account and 90% entries were of the transactions made through ATM.I have taken car loan from the branch and post paid cheques are given for the payment of EMI on this account.It is my responsibilty to check whether the EMI payments are made regularly or not?That's why I was asking him to do the month wise entries up to[protected]
But, he didn't cooprated and behave maliciously.I request to admonish him, so that in future,he will not behave with other customers like this

Rajendra Rambhau Morey
Mehkar

kumarmanish.singh

Kindly update by credit record in CIBIl report as payment against the above mentioned credit card is showing as Setteled , I have paid the regular dues for the card but Cheque No: 268720 Amt rs 8000/- dated : 19th July 2007 is showing as Returned (Bounced) in your record, Actualy the said cheque no is cleared from my A/c on Date : 13th September 2007.

On 10th october 2007 i received an SMS from sbi card regarding the return of the said for which i logged a complaint in the customer care division on the same date throgh Email (copy attached) in which i mentioned clearly that the matter is to be solved on priority till date i will not make any payments for outstanding, From that day i am continuesly following with them regarding the same but still no revert received from the bank.

As the matter was prolonging and outstanding raised upto Rs.53000/- due to non payment (8000 + 6000(actual usage) + interest for the period) then on Nov 2009 i contancted the bank for resolution of matter but they said that 1st pay a lumsump amt then will look into the matter, accordning to that i paid an amt Rs 14000/- on 30th November 2009.

From that day i have not received any revert from bank in the matter & i am continusly following with bank for the same.

Now in CIBIL report such payment is showing as "SETTLEMENT"

Request you to kindly resolve the matter ASAP & update my CIBIL record for clearence

Relevant communications & records Attached

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

jkavya

On 15th December in my SBI account No [protected], through net banking by hacking the account Rs.4.3lacs were transferred to Mr.MahenderSingh Account in DELHI SBI , Nangalraya Branch bearinn account number [protected].

I had raised an FIR & complaint to the local brach as well as to the chairman of SBI but no responce from Bank front.

I am attaching all tha details of the complaint & FIR.

Details of the happening is on 15th Dec'2010 , SMS was received at 12.55 from SBI INB , (Details Enclosed) & after that the entire amount of 4.3 L were transferred & immediately withdrawn.

harsh deep sharma
        Dear ASSTT.General.Manager[RACPC],
        Ref loan sanctioned [HL a/c:[protected]] dt:05Dec-2009 in 'p' segment advances[my home campaign]in respect to Mr HARSH DEEP SHARMA.
        The loan of Rs1148000/-[Eleven lakh fortyeight thousand] for purchase of Propertyi.e FlatNo 2,situated at ground floor,SHEETAL APARTMENTS,Phase III,[BDA Enclave] Tanda Road,vill:Reru,Tehsil and Dist Jalandhar was sanctioned to Mr Harsh Deep Sharmas/o Sh Rajender kumar sharma after checking all relevent documents by your legal expert i.e Mr P P Singh[Bank panel lawyer] who took considerable time to check all the documents that were asked for.But however it is brought to your notice that the property i.e Flat No 2 ,had been sold earlier by Mr Sudesh Kapoor S/O Sh Rattan Chand on 14 Dec 2007 to MrSunil Gupta.
        Complaint against Mr Pankaj Kapoor s/o Sh Sudesh Kapoor s/o ShRattan Chand had been forwarded to The Commissioner of Police on 09 Aug 2010 in writing,the case has been investigated by the CRIME and ANTI FRAUD department of Punjab Police Jalandhar and case is being registered against Mr Pankaj Kapoor[ person who sold the Flat No:2 Sheetal Appartments to Mr Harsh Deep Sharma and recepientof the draft from Bank] and his father Mr Sudesh Kapoor[person who had sold the same flat to Mr Sunil Gupta on 14 Dec 2007].
        It is submmited as to kindly investigate as to how such an activity could take place when such stringent procedures are in place in your system.All legal documents were provided to the lawyerMr PP Singh which he asked for.

I have been paying my instalment since last one year despite knowing the fact that the Flat no:2 Sheetal Appts does not belong to me ,till the police investigation did not get completed.NOW it is REQUESTED that the instalment repayment may be stalled till the case is investigated at your end and the real CULPRITS are not charged .Copy of the FIR shall be forwaded shortly.

A favourableand JUST action is expected.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

SBI / Credit Card — Charges for EMD which was never asked for

praveen vijayan

When I took the SBI Credit card:[protected] in 2007, I received a demand draft (no. 624880) for an...
          Complaint category Unauthorized charges

rajasekar_mani
          I have an account with SBI Jolarpettai branch and i have requested for online account and i had a talk to branch manager on the same. He redirected me with one officer and he checked my account and he said online account is already created for me and he asked me did I recieve any post/communication from SBI. I said NO and asked them the user id and password and then manager asked me to come after a week. I went to SBI bank today( after 1 week) and i asked the details about my online account to the same person, but he forwarded me to Chief Accountant(He is the standing manager on this day as BM was on leave). He asked me to come after 2 days, and i told him that i have already waited for 1 week. He did not give proper response and i told him i am not satisified with the bank service. He said if you are not satisfied, you can close the account. I am surprised that the officer asked me to close my account instead of solving my issue. He also told me that "if you can complaint, very well you can do". This is not first time i have seen this kind unethical behavior from officers in the bank.

I dont know where to complaint about this, but just googled and came to know about this site.

Please help and respond to me at the earliest.
          Hello everyone,

In Jolarpet, SBI branch the gate security is very rude and arrogant person. He don;t know how to behave with peoples inside the bank. Talking rude words
          and touching ladies hand.

No one is giving complaint and he's shouting at everyone when they r attend any call inside the bank, he's talking for sometime inside.

Please everyone be careful, not sure why he's behaving very ridiculuous and rubbish with the public. I am not there right now, else i would've

thrown him out. Even the bank manager or management not taking any serious action. Even if he's military retire or anything, who cares for that..why he's behaving such foolish things to ladies and shouting unnecessary.

Be careful public

N.V. Srinivasa Sharma
            I have been issued An ATM Card of State Bank of India from Mumbai and i suppose to receive my PIN No. which was sent by Speed Post from Mumbai the Airway Bill No. is[protected] on the name of Naidu K.C. it was sent one month back but till i could not receive the same.

After due enquiries, i came to know above Airbill No. Hence, i request your goodselves to kindly look into the matter and send me my ATM Card Pin No. at your earliest possible and it is highly appreciated if i will receive the above Pin No. information to the following e-mail:
            [protected]@gmail.com
            I recived ATM Card Perivious nine {9} days but I did not recive my ATM Pin no.

Pls do the needful.

I am T.Dastagiri, I am having SBI account at tadipatri, anantapur (dt) since form 20 years. I forget my ATM pin and i tried with some other numbers which i expect as my pin number but it is not at all been opened.I told the same thing at SBI tadipatri branch but there are telling that you have to cancel the current existing card and you have to go for new card but i heard that there is an application to apply for a new pin. please kindly inform me the procedure to apply for a new pin preferably through online.please reply as early as possible.
            My name is vedant pandey and i am having account [protected] with sbi garkheda aurangabad branch, my problem is that i opened my account on 12-2-09 i got all my cheque book, atm card and welcome letter within 15 days and the branch told me that i will get my atm pin within 2 days but since 10 days i am asking for my pin and they are telling they don't know when will it come whenever it will come they will remind me, so this is my problem please do the helpful in my favour.

thanking you,
            vedant pandey.

my name is mukesh sahuand i have find my atm card fron sbi branch seorinarayan dis-janjgir champa before 5 day ago but still i did not found my pin no .please do some thing about my request.
            iam vichu.p please block my atm card[protected], ithink it may be blocked if block please send me the ticket number through mail my persnoals are above.
            vichu.p, ([protected])
            s/o a.paramasivam,
            branch code: 931,
            32, manmathan koveil st, thirumangalam, 625 706, madurai, tamilnadu
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

sanjay19589
              I have been qualified in SBI associates clerk written test and awaiting for call letter for interview.
              by mistake i lost my registration id and password and now can not able to fetch my call letter

so,kindly do the needful and send the call letter at my correspondence address.
              l2/12 kulsi road
              sakchi jamshedpur
              jharkhand-831001

I will be thankful for your kind cooperation.

My mobile No is [protected]

Yours truly,

Sanjay Kumar pandey

ranukush
                Dear sir ,
                My self Aditya singh kushwah S/O Shree Mahaveer singh kushwah and my address is 50 staff quaters, quater number 12

Birlanagar Gwalior (M.P).I had Open an Saving account in Industrial Estate Branch Hazira Gwalior (M.P) on 18th oct 2010 with account number :- [protected]

My first problem is that they gave me the internet banking kit at that time and i am able to log in well but problem

is that i am not able to use the transaction facility showing some error message like "You do not have any accounts

mapped to this username Please contact your branch".I inform to customer care personal of that relevant branch he

asked me to send a fax signed by me ,because of my job i am in Bangalore .I do that but no solution has been made

till yet and when i again contact him on their phone[protected][protected],447423 he replied me with

misbehaving and bad language.

My second and hard problem is that after opening the saving Account in that branch i suddenly came at job place

(Bangalore) i get the ATM Card through post and my ATM number is[protected] but i am not able to get my

password because that will be provided by branch itself,i asked for any solution to relevant customer care personnel

he told me that we can sent the ATM pin number to any near by Branch in Bangalore for that i have to send the

FAX in which i had request to sent the ATM Pin number to Near by SBI branch in Bangalore , I request them to send the

ATM pin number through FAX in given below branch

Branch Name :-Personal Banking Branch (PBB Koramangala),
                Branch code :- 04163
                IFSC Code :- SBIN0004163
                Address :- 80 ft Road, 4th Block , Koramangala Bangalore [Karnataka]-560034
                Phone No. :- [protected], 25631013

The Branch Manager PBB Kormangala branch is ready to accept that ATM Pin number and It almost four weeks but till yet

they haven't sent the ATM pin number to given specified branch i asked to customer care officer he never replied in

good manner.

As today time ATM and internet banking is much importtant you know that so ,this is my request to forum that please take any relevant action to branch customer care personnel and suggest me

what else i can do so that i can easily get my ATM pin number in Bangalore itself thanks ,i am attaching the Error

image with this compliant and if any query you want you can ask me on mobile number [protected] or you can mail me on

kushwah.[protected]@yahoo.com

With Regards ,
                Aditya singh

Not delivering ATM pin number to given branch and not solving the problem of internet banking

caaashish
                  I got a mail..from [protected]@sbi.co.in

Dear (SBI) Customer,
                  Kindly locate the attached file for important security of your
                  ACCOUNT.

i guess RBI should do something on such kind of mail...it is possible they are having our email and records..! Please do something
                  SBI should have a way to report fraud emails like ICICI and other banks have...

Email looks like below:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                  Dear Valued Customer, Your account has generated an Error code SB-907 in our new security system due to mis-match access. Please login via the security
                  link below to resolve this problem in order to enroll your SBI account in the new online System for mixmum security protection against online phishing.

For security reason all information should be match correctly to avoid account suspension,
                  including hint question and answer that you had set for the Profile password

CLICK HERE TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM

And the actual URL is this... http://erikanginz.web.id/wp-online.php
                  ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                  I have create an article on this matter

Please visit this url:

s prabhakar
                    From my State Bank of India, Indore's Statement of A/c of my SB A/c an amount of Rs.280/- was collected by you as shown there as under mentioned narration:-

"CCA[protected]IG35718841 TRANSFER TO [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE"

I do not remember to have dealt with you and would like to know this is in regard to what you have collected and to whom paid the money from my a/c. If I have authorised the same, copy of the said authorisation may be sent to my email [protected]@yahoo.com or to my residence address S.Prabhakar Qr.No.11/3, Customs Officers Colony, Indore-452001(MP) and to my registered mobile NO.[protected] may be immediately sent.

s.prabhakar

State Bank of India — received email for updating SBI bank account

skpandey66
                      i have received email from State Bank Of India <[protected]@sbi.co.in>,
                      I found this is duplicate /dummy email which...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Banks

subodh kumar sah
                      I, Mr. Subodh Kumar Sah, Ex Hav, was getting pension through SBI Cantt Branch Lucknow wef 01.04.2006 through account No [protected]. My service pension has been discontinued wef Nov 2010 and Disability pension has been discontinued wef Sep 2010 with out quoting any reason to me. My whole family is facing very financial hardship. They were totally depend upon my pension. My service pension should be Rs 6399/- pm including 45%DA and disability pension should be Rs 2930/-pm including 45%DA. I had visited SBI Cantt Branch Lucknow on 15.12.2010 for this whereas I have deposited my life certificate twice. In turn they re-directed me to CPPC Allahabad. I visited CPPC Allahabad on 16.12.2010 but they not attended me.

Sir, You are requested to look into the matter and be kind to solve my problem immediately. I shall be thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Yours faithfully,

Subodh Kumar Sah
                      Ex Hav
                      Mob No [protected]

samayeta
                        I am a private company's employer. Firstly I give myself name & address. Me Tapan Mandal, Vill- Kharubhanj, Po- Sahebganj, Ps- Dinhata, Dist - Cooch Behar, pin- 736176. I Iive in villege area, our G.P have no State Bank Of India Branch, Our nearest Bank Branch in Barosakdal G.P. I went there for open my saving a/c. But State bank of India's Branch Manager Refuse Me, He said to me that You can open your saving a/c in Dinhata sadar branch. Next I went there.This time Dinhata sadar branch manager again refuse me to open an a/c.
                        Now tell me what can I do. Where I go to open an A/C ? I want to know what is the reason ? Why my request can not be done.Am I not a Indian Citizen. I wants answer from our Constitution head.

Tapan Mandal

thoufique
                          Dear consumer complaint team,
                          I have been roaming for the last three 3 months for my education loan but in bank no one is giving proper response to me as per govt order for every area it has been allocated to particular bank for my area sbi bank.instead of this i couldn't able get loan from other bank im in urgency because i have started my studies in VELS UNIVERSITY i have paid fees for first semistar.and my next semistar fees i should pay before 7th of january please forward my comlaint to SBI HEAD Department.please do the needfull for my studies.

my email id: [protected]@aol.com

sruthi4u

We have given a SBI Savings account Kit([protected]) to My father in his office (Ramoji Film City) with internet banking UserID and Pwd. when we try to login with the provided username and pwd it is displaying an error as Invalid Username/Pwd.Even tried to reach SBIs Customer center but we didnt get any response from them too.

Hence we have also reached our Branch which has been issued this Savings Account but still we didnt find any proper response from the branch too....We have reached the bank 3 times regarding the same issue BUT STILL ISSUE REMAINS.Please help us to resolve this issue.

Sruthi

Not able to login to Internet banking

Internet banking — not able to login

I am not able to operate my account.I have been given second Kit.I was able to operate only once.In subsequent days I knocked out for the reason my password is wrong.In this connection I have to state that I used correct Password.Pl advise

I am ArunKumar.B.My acc no.[protected].
                            My acc. is at Auroville township branch, Vanur(t.k., )Villupuram(Dist., ), Tamilnadu
                            Branch Code: 003160

I forgot my user name id and password of Net banking.

My mail address : [protected]@in.com
                            Ph : [protected].

Could you please inform my mail id and password by mail or sms.

Best Regards,
                            arun
                            I am senthil kumar.K, my A/c.no.[protected], my branch is kailasapuram, Bhel township, Trichy-14, my branch code is 1363 I forget my usernamd id and password of Net banking. could you please inform my user id and password by mail or sms my email id: [protected]@gmail.com, my mobile no: [protected], With regards, K.Senthil kumar.
                            I am Balwan, my A/c No.[protected], my branch is Bhiwani city (Haryana), my branch code is 1531. Invalid user Id and password of Net banking. could you please inform my user id and password by mail or sms my email id: [protected]@rediffmail.com, my mobile no.[protected], With regards, Balwan
                            I am Nazrulla Ansari, my A/c No.[protected], my branch is Dighwara city (Bihar), my branch code is 10083. Invalid user Id and password of Net banking. could you please inform my user id and password by mail or sms my email id: najrullah.[protected]@gmail.com, my mobile no.[protected], With regards, Najrullah Ansari

Manoj Kumar Sahoo
                              I Manoj kumar Sahoo, residing at Bhubaneswar, Orissa would like to bring to your notice that , On Dt.30.08.2010 at 12 p.m I had gone to Kolkata for some business purpose and withdrew money fromSBI ATM of Picnic Garden Branch. But unfortunately due to ATM network problem Rs. 20,000 wrongly debited from my SB A/C NO. [protected] at PD Market Branch, Bhubaneswar,Orissa. I complained in both PD market, Bhubaneswar branch and Picnic Garden, Kolkata branch. But unfortunately SBI has not credit the said amount till today in my account. Complain No.AT[protected] at SBI, PD Market Branch, Bhubaneswar.

SBI Chennai — Non response

My wife UmaRamamoorthy have been continously requesting for an SB account form from SBI-Second main Road, Gandhinagar Adyar branch for the past two weeks. Every time the branch manager is avoiding issue of an application form. Today I have approached the branch manager for a SB account opening application form. Today also he has told that due to work load on account of account closing, he is not in a position to issue the application form . The business at that time was bare minimum and the bank was almost empty with very much limited customers. I do not understand why the bank manager is reluctant in issuing application form. As a citzen of Indai are we not eligible to open an account with out the mercy of the branch manager.

E.Ramamoorthy.

sand709

I had taken a Car loan ( A/c no: [protected] ) of Rs 2 Lakh from SBI Hinjewadi Branch Pune on 20th Jan 2009 . The car loan was closed by me on 7th April 2010 after repaying all outstanding payments.

I have also received closure letter from SBI.

Currently i have applied for Home Loan from LIC Housing finance and i have been informed that my name is reflected in CIBIL for over due payment.

I have checked the same with SBI and they have confirmed that no dues are pending and CIBIL team must have forgotton to update their records.Due to the laid back attitude of both the bank and CIBIL, my home loan has gone on HOLD. Also it is hampering my Credit history reputation.

Appreciate if you can look into to this matter and help me remove my name from the defaulter list under CIBIL.

Sandeep Radhakrishnan
                                Cell; [protected]
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Lalitgera123
                                  Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Lalit Gera (R/O 274/4, Raja Park, Jaipur). I want to complain against SBI Bank Employee Named Laxman Prasad Keyal, Branch Nirman Nagar, Jaipur. I visited this branch for opening new bank a/c but this employee denied me from opening bank a/c in this branch and misbehaved with me. He told me we are not here to open new bank a/c's, just go to other bank. No customer will tolerate this kind of behaviour in today's scenario. Please take proper action against these kind of employees.Address of L.P.Keyal is C-200, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur.

Thanks & Regards,

Lalit Gera
                                  Jaipur
                                  Bad behaviour by SBI employee . they are so rude when i go for asking " why " they started abusing me like " Jo ukharna hai ukhar lo " & " hm bhi dekhte hai kya kr sakte ho " & "kat ke phek denge" and all like this ...
                                  actually today on 11-11-11 around 12:30 to 12:45. i visited in that Br. for depositing Challan and they refused to deposit and after asking for the reasons they all (4-5) men shouting on me ...

Bakthav

Date: 4th Sep 2010 @
                                    ATM ID : SICN00708302
                                    Transaction ID: 9416
                                    Amt: 20,000/-

On the date[protected] I withdrew Rs.10,000 and next day I went to with draw some more money I came to know that Rs 20,000 is withdrawn. I got surprised and went to SBI bank to complain. But they told on the same day within 45 seconds next transaction is happened in next ATM machine. Its not possible, because I counted my money and by the time I came out it will be minimum 2 minutes.
                                    And also SBI officials told only Rs 10,000 they got extra in reconcile, and asked to meet after 15 days.
                                    When I met after 15 days, they says its very much possible to with draw in next ATM with in 45 seconds, so they not helping me.
                                    Iam working in Indian Army, I took loan for house construction, It happens this way.
                                    There should be some way to identify these kind of frauds and help the people.
                                    Please do the needful ASAP.

I am waiting for your favorable reply.

Thanking you.
                                    K. Reddy
                                    I totally agree with him the same thing happened with me I think the guard of the ATM machine are mixed with anti social elements
                                    This matter is a common concern people dont know abou this at all. In india RTI is the remedy for all such solutions.You can ask them the CCTV footage via rti application by paying Rs 50/- as its fee. you can make use of consumer protection act, RTI, or banking ombudsman to resolve this type of issue.
                                    if need any assistance email me at [protected]@rediffmail.com

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                      Flipkart
                                      Didn't receive a product, and got delivery confirmation message
                                      (3 minutes ago)
                                      realme mobile-order od118725037329514000
                                      (3 minutes ago)
                                      Flipkart
                                      Wrong product, not delivered on time & customer care rude behavior
                                      (5 minutes ago)