State Bank Of India [SBI] — MVisa - Money Debited - Transaction Failed - No Transaction Number

I used SBI Anywhere android app's mVisa facility to pay for Pizza Hut using QR code. In this process the money got deducted from my account but transaction was failed and popped a message stating about REFUND within a day.

Two consecutive transactions for the same amount with same merchant (but different ref no. Plz note the last digit)

The transaction of Rs 567.78 was tried by me on 16th Dec 2016 with mVisa
Payment Ref.No: 635119A00016

The transaction of Rs 567.78 was tried by me on 16th Dec 2016 with mVisa
Payment Ref.No: 635119A00018

Please note that transaction reference number is not shown in account statement due to which i am not able to file proper complaint with SBI customer care.

Further, I called customer care twice and they kept repeating 2 things:
1. Technical issue - cant register the complaint
2. Wee will process your request AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (she didnt give any complaint no.)

Kindly refund my money as its been more than a month. I am attaching statement for reference.

My number: [protected]
MVisa - Money Debited - Transaction Failed - No Transaction Number

[Jan 25, 2017] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear. Sir kindly register me for SMS alert for my abi A/c no. [protected] Debit card no. [protected]to my mobile no. [protected] . Thanks.

Goog morning sir, Iam Miss Aneka Boro. sir untill now I have not got my ATM pin my account no:[protected] please sir issue my ATM and send me pin code my email I'd is [protected]@gmail.com
On dtd. 28.12.16 i tried to withdraw 2000 Ruppes form the ATM center of State bank of Bikaner & Jaypur, Sec-11, Gandhinagar. But Rupees not received only slip is come out of drwal and amount is deducted from account. Complaint logde to my home branch Sathamba code no-02679 but till noe Rs. not credited to my accont so, pls. do needful.
Did you get your amount back ? Pls let me know I am also facing same situation.
I used SBI Anywhere android app's mVisa facility to pay for IRCTC using QR code. In this process the money got deducted from my account but transaction was failed.

The transaction of Rs 295.885 was tried by me on 30th May 2017 with mVisa
QR Payment Ref. No: 715011A00013
Transaction Ref: TRANSFER TO[protected]

I did not received refund for this failed transaction.
I called customer care to lodge complain on this issue.
They told me that they can not help me due to technical issue and contact home branch.
I also visited my home branch. They told me that they can not help me on refund of any online transaction.
Please look into it as three months passed and I still to get my refund money.

State Bank of India [SBI]