[Resolved] Stay Classy — phone cases ordered but not delivered

Naresh jain S on Jan 16, 2018
I had ordered Phone cases from Stayclass.in for which payment of INR 548/- was made but it is not delivered yet and no response from company and customer service number is also switched off. My order number is 88207. Please help. Even their mail id are not working. When a mail was sent I had got a reply stating no such mail id exists. This problem has been reported by many people. Wish i had read these complaints earlier, i had not ordered anything from this website.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 1, 2018
The company did not reply or were not communicable. But delivered the product after a delay.
Complaint comments  13 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi. Received the order after a long wait. They dont respond and no means of communication to Stayclassy. But the product is delivered and its of good quality.
I had ordered a back cover since 27 jan and there is no delivery till today and also there is no communication facility for this the mobile number given is switched off...
Galla Ganesh's reply, Feb 11, 2018
Same with me
pruthvi sai's reply, Jul 31, 2018
Same with me too
BMKR's reply, Aug 31, 2018
same here
even same with me
couldn't communicate with any means
I placed an order on 4th Feb, for 3 mobile cover amounting to ₹507. The order is still showing processing and the helpline number is always switched off. Further I cannot raise complaints in this site. I have been checking for some update since 7days but no update till now.
My order id was #103609

hi guys! i have too been through the same.
i ordered on 8th February, as u people know there was no communication from their end.so i waited till 12th February for atleast a freaking information about when i am going to receive my covers so i contacted them in every possible way .
but yes unlike you i got a response from them on Facebook saying that the order will be dispatched on 13th and i will get them by 14th. and i am still counting the days.
let us do something.
this is an issue.
i too have paid 507 already!
Yamuna Ambiger's reply, Aug 9, 2018
So I got the product??
If I file a complaint against them in consumer court . Will you come forward?
As the more the people the better the impact.
Preetham02's reply, Mar 23, 2018
I got the order but instead of 4 I got only one
Did you get your order
this is worst website, do not buy from stayclassy, they are fake, buy from other website they are giving at good quality with combo offer, i lost my 170rs too
I have ordered Lenovo pouch on 4th April in stay classy but I didn't received the product.i have paid the payment my order number is 161371

I ordered two phone cover it has been one month still I didn't get my cover my ID is196445 I want my money back If they didn't give my product I make sure I will definitely file complaint against this company in court how can you do fraud like this

i have placed an order of 4 mobile covers and i have not yet receive the order and i have also done the payment through card.
my order # 236965.
please do the needful. thank you
I have ordered J7prime Case on 4th july in stay classy but I didn't received the product.i have paid the payment my order number is 327272
Ur fake n Stayclass.in website is worst...
Plz no one buy anything from this website 😠😠😠😠😠😠
I ordered two phone cover it has been 17 aug 18 still I didn't get my cover my ID is 406027 I want my money back If they didn't give my product

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stay Classy - phone cases ordered but not delivered