Sugama Tourists Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Sugama Tourists

Having problems with Sugama Tourists?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sugama Tourists customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sugama Tourists

+91 2228 3986

View more phone numbers

Sugama Tourists reviews & complaints page 6

Dear all,

We have been traveling in sugama volvo bus for a while now. We were happy about their service. Since last 9 months they have been very irresponsible towards their customers. There will be lot of last minute surprises like,
1. Bus will not come to pickup point. Which results in we taking a cab to find this luxury bus where we would have paid premium to travel. This is extra time, cost & too much stress.
2. There are chances that sugama tourist fellows will ask you to get down any point of time and ask you to take different bus. Most of the times this results in chaos for us.
I don't think sugama tourists will act on any of these complaints. This is an information for all the travelers who are thinking of taking service from sugama tourists.
Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a ticket for my mother.on journey of 29 feb 9 pm from bangalore to ilkal
    sleper clas.my mothers journey started on time after some time she sleep wel so that she dindt wake up at her destination. and sugama bus driver or clener never try to stop on the vehicle where my mother should get down perticuler place after crossing 50 km my mother come to know that she has crossed her place .when ask bus driver he was very rude ans said to my mother you have to before inform to us without informing we cant give stop wherver u want . he was shouted.when my mother said that when i have booked ticket to perticluler location u have stop the bus she asked. for that also he was very rashly said we cant do that all.you to be carefull about that. idont know really what kind of bus service is this.and i observed so many time sugama bus driver and clenars are always drunken and very rude .very big goodbye to sugama.
    Sugama Tourists customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked seat for Bangalore to Sirsi for the Bangalore-Sirsi-Yellapur bus on 24/07/2014 I choosed pick up at Yeshwanthpur circle, which was booked for my mom, but did not come to said location driver called after 30 mins of mentioned pick-up time and told me that we missed to pick up. we asked how can you miss the pick up that too ladies passenger but we did not get the answer finally we called to Head office seat was shifted to another bus.but the response from the authorities were very bad When everyone talking about women safety the Sugama tourist never cares for that.

Sugama Travels — Attitude of manager and Worst bus

Hi All,

Worst experience we had on travelling with Sugama bus, From Bangalore to Udupi.

The Attitude of the So called Manager was like he was the owner of whole transport in state, and we are boarding his bus as we dont have any choice.

The Travel was from Bangalore to Udupi bus stand. and bus started 10 min late and in 15 min bus was stopped near Sujatha near rajkumar road, when we enquired...

Misleading information

Misleading information to passenger

I have booked bus ticket from Karkala to Marathalli Bangalore on 06. 06.10 through Sugama Bus, Category C. I have been alloted Seat No 10A Sleeper birth at Karakala Sugama office at noon hrs.

Prior to booking i was confirmed by one lady staff, that booked Bus goes to Marathalli. Since i was carry Luggages hence i am particular about Bus rout Via Marathalli.

On boarding bus i come to known that bus willn't go to my destination.

I was told that i have to change bus at Gandhinagar Bangalore to get Marathalli bus. On reaching reaching the Gandhinagar Bangalore at 6 AM, no one was responding or hearing our problem in spite our best effort along with My co-passanger.

One staff was told that the marathalli bus (category G) will not comes to this Gandhi Nagar Sugama office, he also not clear about this.

No staff at Bangalore office is giving clear picture about Marathallli Bus, inspite my inquire from 6 Am to 7.10 AM, till the arrival of Category Z bus.

My Co passenger (Seat no 10B) also finds same problem, who wants to go Augodi Bangalore.

It is shame on part of Sugama Travels who always want to give wrong information to find passenger. After ward no one is bothered to customer problems.

After wards went to trusted BMTC bus stop.

Plz note that, this is a regular problem phased by most passanger (Bangalore - Mangalore).

Pravin P
        Aug 13, 2020

I’m posting this complaint on high frustration..... I don’t know what could this community can act on the issue...
          The victim is my Sister in Law.
          She is working in LBS College of Engineering Kasaragode, She has come to my house in Bangalore for a short visit and due to some urgent works in her college she had to get back to Kasaragode at the earliest. It was the busiest of days when there is no tickets available with any of the travel agents towards Kasaragode.

I happen to hear from a friend of mine that Mangala Travels in Indiranagar (Near to BDA Complex) has tickets available with them. Upon calling them directly they told that tickets can be issued only if I visit them personally. So I took a half day leave from my office and went to collect the ticket. It got the ticket with seat number “2” and the bus was Sughama (“N”). “N” being their route number. The time of reporting was 8:15 PM and boarding time was 8:30.
          We reached there around 8:00 PM. My wife was also present with us. When I went out in search of ATM my wife and sister in law got inside travels and showed the ticket and confirmed once again. They were told that instead of Route “N” it will be “G”. at around 8:35 PM bus arrived and after confirming once again with both the travel agent and the bus crews my sister in law sat in seat number “2”. She had also confirmed that the bus people has cross verified the ticket and had said nothing..

Around 11:00 PM in the night I got a call from my SIL saying that she has been asked to step down the bus and wait in front of Sughama travels office (Rajaji Nagar) till the “N” route comes. She had waited for 5 mins and on having a doubt she went inside the office an enquired about the same. The people sitting over there seems to be so careless that they didn’t even bothered that there is a lady waiting there for their bus. After enquiring again and again they told to her that her bus has already left and she is too late to catch the bus.

On hearing this I didn’t even waste a single minute.. Ran outside and took a Meru Cab. For your information I do stay at Jakkasandra which is around 20 KM away from Rajaji nagar. I reached there around 11:45. I was too shocked to see the situation there. It was a lonely road. My SIL was standing in front of a closed office with 2-3 boys of aged 20 yrs standing about 20 mts away from her. And more fierce full was that it was only the drunkards who took that way walking.

When asked what had happened to the people there (they were employees of sughama tourists office), they said that it is not their responsibility to take care as they don’t know anything about her travel. If they have to take care of her travel, they should be intimated from some one else blah blah blah….

As of now I don’t know who is the culprit in this but the people whom I believe has involved in this are
          1. Shree Mangala travels, Indira Nagar (phone [protected])
          2. The driver of the bus route “G”
          3. The sughama tourists office Rajaji nagar employees
          4. The manager, Sughama tourists phone ([protected])

Please let me know if I need to provide any more details of the incident. I do have following documents with me.
          1. Ticket counter foil
          2. Taxi receipt
          3. Shree mangala Visiting card.
          Aug 13, 2020