Syndicate Bank Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated May 18, 2022

File a complaint to Syndicate Bank

Having problems with Syndicate Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Syndicate Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Syndicate Bank

Syndicate Bank Head Office Address

Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Planning & Development Department, Syndicate Bank Building, 2nd Cross, Gandhinagar
Bangalore

View more phone numbers

Fax

Syndicate Bank reviews & complaints page 7

Date: february 1st 2020.
First withdrawal - 10, 000 successful.
Second withdrawal - 10000 unsuccessful - but account got debited.
Atm location: btm layout, sbi atm.
Account with syndicate bank....
I ordered from amazon and canceled, through my syndicate mastercard. Amazon refunded next day, but not reflected in my account. I contact amazon, they gave a refund reference number. I forward that number in syndicate bank customer care team. But still not get my payment....

I ordered a product for 399 from amazon. The refund is not yet initiated
Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a product in amazon and cancelled the item on the same day (14 july). And the refund was initiated successfully from their side, but still i didn't received my refunded money in my account
    Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am k mallesh and working as tahsildar in government services in telangana state.
      My brother in law applied for home loan for 15 lakh rupees at your branch syndicate bank aloor in nizamabad district in telangana.
      His family has 9.00 acre own agriculture land at aloor village. The land market value is nearly 30 to 40 lakh per acre is there.
      But the bank manager syndicate bank aloor is intentionally delaying sanction of...
      I ordered electomania 5pcs double sides tattoo practice skin silicone pads tattooing microblading practice skin for beginners and experienced artists tattoo supplies (Beige) and tattoo gizmo mini traveller power supply in amazon and i cancelled on the same date but i didn't get my amount refund yet when i called amazon customer service they gave me a reference number[protected] and told to call syndicate customer care and to mention the word...
      I booked johnson's baby soap 100gm, himalalya herbals baby powder dabur lal tail-ayurvedic baby oil from amazon on 2 july 2020. I pay through online and amount rs.792 deduct from account but itms not booked.
      Order id[protected]
      Refund reference number-222242.
      From amazon side deduct amount inisiated on 3 july and they told credit in your account till 8july. But today's date 16 july but problem remain...

I ordered a mobile phone from amazon worth 17499rs. I cancelled the order the same day on 4 july. Amazon has processed the refund and its refund reference no. Is #74332740185018410474054. But the amount is not refunded in my account.

Kindly do the needful
      Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a product from amazon and due to some problem i refund that. I make payment by my card but still i not get reflect my ammount 3198.00 in my account.
        I call the bank to get know the matter they said no refund has been initiated by given refrence no.# 30005401910180220348180
        My account id is
        59205913
        My name is kapil upadhyay
        Name of bank - syndicate bank, branch - iglas...

I purchased amazon dot echo product and they cancelled and refund is initiated on 30 th july still is not reflected to my account of amount 2646rs reference number 74332740183018249935442
        Jul 21, 2020
        Yes my refund is processed
        Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refund is initiated from amazon they had given reference number 74332740183018249935442
          Jul 21, 2020
          Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir i am k parusuram in dagadarthi village and mandal my bank manager every time cast feeling every time evry money demands that person very worst person sir
            Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Syndicate Bank — debited of rs 30000/- in my account number 90462010080208 on date 09 07 2020

I rohit kumar s/o sh basheshwar dayal village hayatpur gurgaon haryana i am say add nominee online many times but i am not success so i am registered a complained in syndicate bank customer consumer cell [id2654755] on date 30 06 2020 in this regard a phone call no [protected] name rahul shrivastav emp i'd is 9090553 time 12.30 pm on date 09 07 2020
              . He saying that he is talking from customer consumer cell bandra kurla mumbai head office...

I placed order on amazon the cash was deducted from my account but failed in amazon as amazon refunded successfully still not refunded by bank
              Amazon refund no:[protected]
              And my account no [protected]
              Nov 19, 2021
              Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered 3 phones from amazon.in which was prepaid. The amount total is 41500. One redmi 8a which cost 7499 and two redmi note 9 pro max which costs around 33998. One redmi note 9 pro max was ordered on 1 july. The product got canceled on 4 th july and they initiated the refund around 7 july but till now 15 july i havent recieved any refund. The redmi 8a refund was initiated on 1 july till now i havent recied any refund. The refund...

Amazon refunded the amount of rs.4990 for the product baybee harley rechargeable battery operated ride-on bike and baby ride on/kids ride on toys - push car for children kids activity toys car suitable for boys & girls. With the reference no-74332740186018536419495. But the bank does not initiate the same amount to the bank account
                Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been 8 to 9 days my refund amount from amazon is initiated but i didn't get my money, i need my refund as soon as possible. I am fed up with this problem
                  Syndicate Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  When can I expect my refund
                  Seriously i need my money urgent refund my money soon Amazon is already initiated the money on the same day but bank is not
                  Refund my money soon
                  Refund Reference # 30005401910183163431948

Syndicate Bank — Refund amount on credit in bank

My name is tushar baisoya and i had ordered (Fashionista 18watt fast charger with usb-c) of rs. 4599 in amazon on[protected] and after[protected] i cancelled my order by personal reason. And on[protected] amazon initiated the amount to my card but i still didn't get the money. Amazon sent this reference number (30005401900189190126411) and told me to fill charge dispute form but syndicate bank doesn't have such policy. So please kindly...
                    I ordered a mobile phone from Amazon on 29/06/2020 worth Rs10999/- but I cancelled the order before it was dispatched due to some reason.i made online payment via debit card.since then 14 days has passed but I didn't receive the refund.i called to Amazon customer care and they replied that they had already processed the refund on the same day i.e29/06/2020.they (Amazon) provided me a reference no.and asked me to contact Bank customer care...
                    My name is Abdulla Shaikh and I had ordered Philips SHS390 On-Ear Stereo Headphones of RS.Amount 499 in Amazon on 28th May 2020 and after 1st June 2020 I returned this order due to personal reason. And on 2nd July 2020 Amazon initiated the amount to my card but I still didn't get the money. Amazon sent this reference number
                    30005401850149070863756 and told me to fill charge dispute form but Syndicate Bank doesn't have such policy....